[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girl likes rough sex, what can I do to push the envelope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: RVyP9.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
RVyP9.gif
2MB, 235x240px
I feel like I'm doing pretty good, she says I'm the best she's had. Mainly just been hitting it hard and deep and that seems to do the job so far, I'll slip a thumb in her ass during doggy which she absolutely loved but other than that I haven't pushed things too far. She has an attitude where basically I can do anything I want and she'll let me know if she doesn't like it. What are some things I can try?
>>
>>18478057
This seems relevant
>>
>>18478057
hands on throat, then apply pressure is good. hold her hands behind her back during doggy is pretty good too. maybe take a belt off an try to tie her up a little with it
>>
>>18478067
FUCK wrong pic apologizes
>>
>>18478073
Nice, she has given me some clues that she might like getting choked a little bit, was going to try that next time I see her. Will try the other stuff too she would definitely be into that.
>>
>>18478079
my girl now would never let me do that stuff, but i remember the first girl that wanted me to choke her put my hands on her own throat and told me not to let her breath. she was a freak. good times. wish i pushed it further when i had the chance.
>>
>>18478087
Often they'll tell you wat they want, or they'll tell you to keep doing something if they like it. Try:
1) spanking her during doggystyle or cowboy; after the first light, playful stroke, she'll probably tell you to do it harder
2) in missionary, hold her wrists down above her head
3) wear a necktie before sex: see if she plays with it, and, if so, tie her wrists with it
4) take her panties/shorts off only halfway, down to around her knees to make it harder for her to walk around
5) put your hand on the back of her head when she blows you: if she changes pace or depth, she probably wants you to push her a bit (a fucking bit, not James Deen style)
6) leave a door barely ajar; when making out, push her into it with your body, and it will slam shut making a hell of a loud bang
>>
>>18478074
fucking lost
>>
>>18478067
Kek
>>
>>18478164
Damn good tips homie

I need to try this
>>
File: o5GRDUD.jpg (132KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
o5GRDUD.jpg
132KB, 774x1032px
you lucky mofo
http://sexionnaire.com/
>>
If you want to change positions don't say anything to her, just grab her body and do it. Be pushy and try giving commands.
>>
>>18478057
Has NOBODY on 4chan heard of Google?

Google "bdsm for beginners"
>>
>>18480477
Yea that's how I've been doing it, she loves it, and she only weighs 120lbs so she is super easy to throw around
>>18480555
Deal with it autist, this board is barely active as is
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.