[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 213123.jpg (53KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
213123.jpg
53KB, 900x1200px
I like this girl and I am too pussy to message her, we were close in high school but its been a year since I even talked to her and she broke up with her ex a few months ago and is single, all my friends are telling me to talk to her but i dunno. I just cant bring myself to do it because I feel like it will be weird and I really care about this girl and don't wanna fuck it up. What do?
>>
>>18478021
Text her right now.
Otherwise you won't get anywher with her, now will you?
Don't worry about it being weird. A lot of things are weird and it's okay. Some girls actually like it too.
Just be your natural self.
>>
>>18478021
C'mon... just do it!
>Hey! it's been a while!
Text that shit now!
>>
>>18478131
> I was just thinking about you.
>>
>>18478122
>>18478131
>>18478146
Wow I honestly wasn't even expecting to get a response let alone all this advice, Thank you I really want to do it and I know I won't get anywhere with her if I don't do anything but I am just scared of being rejected. I am not normally like this but I think its because my feelings are so strong about her.
>>
>>18478204
That's sweet.
But you DO have to talk to her. You have to give it a chance.There's no other option, unless you want to give up on her.
You can do it, I believe in you, anon!
>>
>>18478224
Yes you are right I do have to. I will do it right now, thank you so much.
>>
Post results, OP.
>>
>>18478259
I will do
>>
>>18478259
Okay so I started talking to her and the conversation is actually going great! I would post results but its over snapchat so sorry anon
>>
>>18478329
See how easy it is!!
I'm genuinely glad for you dude and wish you the best!!
>>
>>18478365
Thank you so much! I wish you the best with everything in the future
>>
>>18478329
Good luck for the upcoming weeks.
>>
>>18478405
Thank you!
>>
>>18478021
Reviewbrah lookin good!
>>
>>18478797
lmao
>>
>>18478204
If you never talk to her, the only thing that can happen is nothing. If you do, something will either come of it it or you might get rejected. Your odds are better if you talk to her.
>>
>>18479715
This
>>
good luck you bastard!

just relax and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>18478021
Copy and paste this message." Hiya been awhile let's grab coffee and catch up."
>>
>>18478797
underrated
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.