[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I'm dating seems distant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 65786678687.jpg (66KB, 820x350px) Image search: [Google]
65786678687.jpg
66KB, 820x350px
So I need some advice regarding as to how to proceed with a current relationship I'm trying to pursue. Sorry if this a bit long there's two parts (see part 2 for the tldr version). So, some back story:

We met through college and hit it off pretty well and it turns out we're from the same city. It was apparent that she liked me. When I move back we talked about going on a couple dates. We go on said dates and I immediately like this girl, and I catch feels for her. We end up making out on the second date and sleeping together on the third. I was feeling good vibes from it all and I wanted to pursue it further. After that week however she was headed off to a city 4 hours to go to a new job.

Me not having a car, I could not see her. And so, for about a month we kept in contact pretty much everyday. Called at least once a week, I was planning to book a train ride at the end of the month to see her. The day I was to do that, I heard she got fired and was headed back to the city. Prior to her arrival back, we had planned some activities to do throughout summer (hiking, beach, see Canada Day fireworks,etc.). The two weeks she got back I didn't see her due to it being a busy week for her. The following week I took her out to dinner for her birthday, everything seemed fine.

We had planned to see fireworks the following week, but that fell through. She was with her family when she saw them which was fine. But all throughout that week she was kind of dodgy and not as eager to hang out like before. It felt off (I don't know how else to explain it). After that day she wasn't really responsive to texts or it just didn't seem like she wanted to talk. She doesn't text first at all anymore, and I have to be the first one to text.

Part [1/2]
>>
distant is a code word for uninterested desu
>>
>>18477650
Part [2/2]

So with all this being said, I'm starting to think that she has lost interest or some other reason (I have theories but there's no sense in entertaining them). It could be that she's just really busy because she literally works everyday, but then again she used to text me during and after her work so something has changed I think. I also think it's a symptom of me trying not to be too clingy and in doing so, she wasn't feeling it like it was before.

So, I've been thinking of sending her a text, confronting her about this. I don't want to send it now because maybe I came off too strong a couple times in the past week and I need to give her some space.

So my question to /adv/ is, how should I proceed with this and what have I done that might have caused this vacant silence to occur? Feel free to ask for any additional details.

Tldr, girl I'm dating has stopped talking over the past couple weeks, things feel kind of distant, and I'm not sure how to proceed.
>>
>>18477665
Bro, it's in your head and you're trying to smother her. You've been on dates, and you already slept with her. People need room to breath. It doesn't sound like she's seeing anyone else or intentionally avoiding you, but she obviously has a life and has to fit everything else first.

I wouldn't start getting on her case about this, it would strain things. For now, ease up a little and just be there when she does reach out. If more time passes and things really do start to feel like dying out, then do something about it. That doesn't mean ghost her either, keep in touch but don't stress it. Get the driving thing in check.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.