[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 12093.jpg (46KB, 660x300px) Image search: [Google]
12093.jpg
46KB, 660x300px
No letters to exes, or anything like that.

Talk about you day, your state, your problems, and all things you here.
>>
>>18477581
>No letters to exes, or anything like that.
Fuck you. You can't dictate what people write in these threads. Also old thread is still up and you didn't post the right pic.
>>
>>18477589

That's because it's a different thing. GGIOYCs are full of other people talk. This one's supposed to be yourself only.
>>
>>18477589
vent is vent. its supposed to let out something to feel better afterwards. letter to exes are literal rumiating brain cancer, they dont achieve anything but deepening whatever stupid shit youre thinking.

thinks are pretty good rn in my life, so i wont vent anything now.
>>
I work taking care of disabled people. On Friday, a female coworker and I had to go on a trip across the state together to pick up an individual from the hospital. It was about a 3 hour drive one way. During the drive over, we had a really good time. We had engaging conversations on various topics, some got pretty deep. We jammed out to some music and sang along to the songs on the radio. Stopped and had lunch and whatnot. It seemed like we really hit it off.

I've had a huge crush on this girl for over a year now. We work in different group homes, but for the same company. We run into each other fairly often at the office, and I do overtime and get pulled to the house she works at every now and then. We get along well, but I wouldn't consider us friends by any means. I'll admit, I do things to try to impress her when I work with her, such as cooking fancy meals and taking extra good care of the individuals.

She regularly compliments me on my hair, beard, intelligence, etc. And makes comments like "How are you still single?!". So I think she may be interested in me. The more I get to know her, the more I like her. The only thing is, she is way out of my league in the looks department. I'm not ugly, but I'm a fat fuck in the process of getting in shape, so nothing fits me right and my body just looks awkward.

Friday night, after our journey was over and I went back to working at my normal place, I added her on Facebook. She accepted the friend request instantly. So, I sent her a message saying "I generally try to keep my work life and personal life separate, but I really enjoyed your company on that trip today. I don't want to come off as a creep, but I was wondering if you might want to hang out sometime?". She didn't answer until yesterday afternoon, and all she said was "Sorry, I just got this. Work has been crazy." To which I replied "It's all good, I know how it goes." Then nothing.
>>
>>18477692
cont.

She was online all evening, sharing memes and posted a few things, but never even ready my message. So I sent her one more saying "I don't want to keep bothering you if you're not interested. If not, no hard feelings. I just wouldn't know if I didn't ask." She still hasn't read it, despite being online all day.

I don't mind being rejected, it's the story of my life. But I absolutely hate the "I'm just going to ignore him until he goes away" method. It drives me fucking insane, leaving me hoping/stressing over it. I kind of feel like that's what's happening here, but I don't really know. If she was leaving me on read, I'd get the hint. But she's not even viewing my messages. Is she just not interested? Is this some sort of test to see if I get clingy/obsessive? Is she legitimately just busy? What should I do here? This is why I fucking hate the dating game. Maybe I'll just wait until I'm working with her again and ask in person, that way I can't be ignored. But I don't want the work day to be awkward if she says no. I don't know what to do. Give me some advice anons.
>>
>>18477724
Let it rest, if she wants to she'll answer, if she doesn't she won't. Don't ask her at work, you've already made your intentions clear and took action and there's nothing more that you can do.
>>
let's see...
the telly is on. talking about how humanity use to be enthralling but now humanity is lazy. my s/o is eating a hearty breakfast. my mother is working on her garden. my stepdad is setting up his truck. my 5yo brother is playong, asking questions. it's sunny, and it's warm. no signs of rain. it's breezy inside my mother's house. three lights are on that shouldn't be... i feel hurt. i feel cold. i feel dead inside. i want to die.
>>
>>18477737
I just can't handle being ignored. At this point I don't even care if she says no, I just want a damn answer. I would rather hear "Ew. No. Fuck off you fat fucking weirdo" than nothing at all. If this is how she communicates, I don't even want to pursue a relationship.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.