[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay or go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: +_1435246t8.jpg (11KB, 241x163px) Image search: [Google]
+_1435246t8.jpg
11KB, 241x163px
>Tl;dr boyfriend said horrible things to me during a big fight, I felt horrible, also wasn’t the first big fight, and now I’m wondering whether I should stay or go

A while ago I had a really big fight with my boyfriend. He rarely wants to be intimate with me (e.g. hugging for longer than 10 seconds, or sex). He also never lets me initiate, but expects me to go along whenever he feels like cuddling or having sex.
The same thing happened last week. We were laying in bed together and I felt like cuddling and having sex, but he low-key kept me off. This made me pretty pissed. The next day he came home from work and he wanted to give me a kiss, but I still felt frustrated (and rather spiteful) and I wanted to let him know what it felt like to be rejected constantly.
He got mad and told me to go away because I didn’t want to give him a kiss, and I wouldn’t tell him what was the matter. I know it’s wrong not to talk about problems, but I rarely tell him what’s the matter because he either says I’m seeing things wrong or I’m overreacting. This leads to me being hurt and not felt like being taken seriously which makes me less willing to talk.
Anyway, he got mad and I got mad, and we went to our own places in our home to cool down. We kept giving each other nasty looks once in a while, which didn’t help me to cool down.
After a while he goes to me to pressure me into telling him what’s the matter, but I was still mad at him for telling me to piss off, so I told him to piss off back. Eventually he got even madder and starting raising his voice and said that there was something wrong with me.

(1/2)
>>
>>18477230
Of course, this made me even more angry as well, so I told him to get lost. He didn’t, and he then told me he could really imagine why people didn’t like me. Mind you, I’m very insecure about this and I told my boyfriend about this several times, so I wasn’t happy at all that he attacked me on this insecurity. I also retorted by saying he also didn’t have any friends of his own.
And I was pissed. Extremely so, so I decided to go home to my parents because I found it unacceptable to be treated like that. I went to pack my bags and he followed me to the bedroom, where he kept pestering me and making horrible comments. I felt horribly pressured and I ran to the bathroom, locked myself up, and starting crying.
Then he slammed the door of the bathroom, told me to die, and that I should hang myself. Fun fact: I was suicidal until only a year ago.

After I calmed down I continued packing my bags and he came back to stop me, and I told him to stay away from him (as I didn’t want him to touch me). I told him it was unacceptable for him to say such things to me, and he said he was sorry for saying these things because he was angry. I somewhat forgave him for it, but the day after I was mad at him again, and we talked about it. Still, a week later I’m mad at him again and I want to make him suffer for saying such horrible things to me and making me unhappy. I realize this is unhealthy, so I’m wondering whether I should talk to him about it and forgive him, or just leave.

It’s not that I don’t love him, but he just hurts me so badly once in a while. Could you please give me advice on this topic?

Thank you in advance.

(2/2)
>>
Ditch that loser and get with me baby
>>
>>18477230
Are you fat op? Why he doesn't want to have sex with you?
>>
>>18477235
I'd say I'm slim. But the problem is that I take a long time to cum. I'm very self-conscious about it which makes matters even worse. And I don't really feel like I can talk about this, because he'd feel attacked in his masculinity.

>>18477234
A-Anon, please.
>>
>>18477230
Break up with him he doesn't care about you at all seriously.
>>
>>18477230
>>18477232
I have a friend in your situation. Someone who doesn't know them might check out their facebook or see them around and think only that they were a nice couple.

Boy oh boy, they are a failed marriage waiting to happen. Here's some perspective. He's 21, she's 19. He proposed to her basically on a childish whim, they think its romantic but everyone else thinks its cringe. Too young is too young, especially when your house isn't in order. All he does is drink, and she does too, but nowhere near as much, but she gets mad at him for that. He gets mad at her for smoking, because she and him both stopped completely but then she started again and keeps justifying it down to stress and "only when I'm drinking", among others. You know the type. Anyways this is usually what triggers them, he'll say something awful just out of the blue then the shtf, broken doorframes, holes in walls, even throwing things at each other, like things that if they hit right might kill. They're less than 2 years in, she want's kids and he doesn't due to their current circumstances. Also he doesn't want to be a Dad at 21, which is understandable. They argue most weekends and it's uncomfortable to be around, they both take each other for granted.

If I could tell them what I honestly think of the pair of them I wouldn't be on speaking terms I reckon, but anon, you have to do what you think is best. If there is the slightest chance that you could be happier without him or with someone else, then you have to take it. Nobody should settle "just because". If you never do it, you'll regret it forever, thinking what might have been. Or, it could all work out.
>>
>>18477232
Ditch him. Any guy who tells you to kill your self is 11/10 not ever worth the time. Fuck him.
>>
tfw op is so bad in bed that her bf can't be arsed to fuck her

While I understand his frustration I have to say that he is an idiot for staying with someone he's not attracted to and not interested in. Spineless faggot. Do him a favour and dump him op
>>
Dump this one. Find a man who isn't a closeted homosexual.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.