[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I just went through a suicidal phase for about two weeks,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170702_151043.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170702_151043.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So, I just went through a suicidal phase for about two weeks, during which I...well...was depressive(I still am, but that's beside the point). As a result, I didn't take any care of my body and didn't wash my hair. Before I already had really scarce hair, but now it started to fall. Really badly. Like, all this hair is the result of one stroke with my hands full of shampoo. All this fell. I'm a boy btw and this is the first time I let my hair long, it's a bit longer than the lemgth to my shoulders, so I really have no idea...can this be bc of stress, bc I didn't wash it, or both? And what can I do about it? Besides, well, washing it. I suppose I shouldn't stroke it anymore firstly...right?
>>
Who gives a shit

Start drinking instead
>>
>>18477217
I don't want to become bald...like, I'm no longer suicidal, I kinda care about my life now...and i'm worried.
>>
Go ask a hair stylist. Post pic of said head of hair and I could give you better advice. Also try biotin pills and coconut oil treatments?
>>
>>18477213

Male pattern baldness.
It can be cured by changing
your ancestors.
Or Rogaine.

Or live with it.
>>
>>18477807
I should indeed ask a hair stylist...uhm, thanks a lot! I will look into what you said, I've been thinking about some kind of oil but was never sure!
>>
>>18477809
Dude, this is not fun! I...I think I'll go back to killing myself now, thank you...
>>
Balding can also be caused by extreme stress, which for two weeks of being suicidal can probably trigger that. Try a therapist alongside the hair dresser, or por qué no los dos it and just treat your hair dresser like they're you're therapist.
>>
>>18477974
A hair therapist! That's a good idea! When I wrote this, I really really hoped it was just bc of stress and not washing it...I still hope it's so...bc, well, being bald actually kinda is a family trait in my mother's family so I do hope I didn't inherit that, especially since I already have scarce hair to begin with...
>>
>>18477213

It's not because you didn't wash it--two weeks is not long enough for that to be the case.
>>
thats the accumulation of (long) dead hair from 2 weeks on your head
>>
>>18478009
Oh, well, there goes my only hope I will not go bald in the future. Guess I'll have to go looking for that toupee soon...
>>
>>18477213
Its stress go to doctors get steroid cream for scalp :) hope your ok Bro
>>
>>18478015
Can that be the case? Doesn't dead hair just fall off for example when I'm sleeping and rubbing it against the pillow and bedsheets? Like, is dead hair that resilient? I do hope so...
>>
>>18478061
Thank you for your kind words, anon! I'll take care, you do too!
>>
This is a common response to stress and/or malnutrition.

Up your protein intake and try to talk to someone about how you've been feeling. In the meantime, shave your head.
You won't have to worry about it being patchy and uneven and it will make your jawline look better.
>>
That's just long hair
I had long hair too, and I always thought I was loosing hair until I clogged up the drain with all my hair and brushed my hair and saw my head still full of the stuff

being longer hair just makes them look like you have more
>>
>>18477213
If it's cause by stress, you will recover it when you calm down, also don't use rogain or any other product to stop the fall, once you start to use them it's for the rest of your life, otherwise, the bounce effect will make you even more hair than without taking it in first place.
>>
>>18477213
It's an illusion, dude. That's all hair you would have lost anyway during those two weeks, but you would have lost it gradually; you always shed a little bit of hair every time you wash it. You weren't washing, so instead all your loose hair just hung out until you finally did shower at which point it all came off at once.

Improving your stress levels and nutrition will help, though, if you were already losing your hair.

If you just got screwed over genetically, though, just consider shaving your head like everybody else who's going bald. "No, trust me, I'd look goofy as shit with a shaved head." No, trust me, you'd look fine. It'd take a while to get used to, but you'd look fine.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.