[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Girlfriend Stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Jl24Wuy.jpg (362KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Jl24Wuy.jpg
362KB, 1280x1920px
Hey guys

I dated a girl for just over 2 years, but we broke up. Four months of no contact later, she wishes me a happy birthday, and we begin talking again. We agreed to hang out, so I went to her house. Immediately, I notice that she has lost a lot of weight (she was already pretty small to begin with). She does not look healthy. This caught me off guard because she was always the one who had her shit together.

Anyway, we decided to drop acid to "celebrate" the occasion, which leads us to talking about our past relationship. We went over the things we both did wrong and what we could've done better. Eventually, we had sex.

I'm worried because I have been getting my life back in order after slacking off for too long, and she tells me that she is no longer caring as much about schooling, and will have to graduate later than planned. Basically, she is declining.

We used to smoke weed together 24/7, but I quit when we broke up, but she is still doing it everyday with her sister.

I guess I'm just wanting some opinions on whether I should be getting involved again. We still care for each other and said that we loved one another regardless of us being an official item.

What would you do in this situation?
We are both 22.
>>
I've never met an old junkie.
> for the dumb it means they die early after fucking themselves abd everyone else around them
Speaking from experience
> not a junkie yet, she will be
>>
>>18477166

The weight loss literally had me thinking she was on something other than weed, but I don't know if she was just depressed or what.

The acid, for me, was a one off kind of thing, but she went to a music festival earlier in June where she did a lot of it.

How can I bring up her health without sounding condescending?

I'd feel more guilty ditching her now that we did all that.
>>
>>18477160
At this point, she will just drag you down. You need to prioritise yourself. Stay away from her and don't fool yourself that you can "be just friends" or any of that bullshit.

Has she expressed any desire or plan to better herself? If so, great! But don't get involved with her until she has fixed her shit.
>>
>>18477184
Well we've only hung out the one time, but I did say I wanted to motivate us to be better than who we are/where we are at, and she agreed and said she would do the same for me.

That was just before she went and smoked though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.