[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a girlfriend for 8 months now, all is good but her ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pepeppep.jpg (21KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
pepeppep.jpg
21KB, 500x315px
I have a girlfriend for 8 months now, all is good but her ex which she broke up wih 10 months ago after a relationship of 3 years texted her.

He texted a picture of some thing she made long ago.
Now she wants to ask him how everything is going and what not, while im going super sayin 2 on the inside.

She says im childish and that i should trust her.

But in my opinion, contact with ex while you are in a relationship is never Ok, right?
>>
Trust her, but monitor their convo's every once in a while just for case.
Jealousy is a turn off for many girls btw.
>>
>>18477132
Start surveillance and get a key logging program on the computer and watch. You're about to be cucked
>>
>>18477132
OP this is what happens when you try to be in a relationship with a girl that just "broke up" (two months is not long enough exiting a 3 year relationship). She obviously has unresolved issues to work out with him and all you have been is a distraction. She may not have intended to use you but that is what happened. Nothing you can do, nothing you can say will convince her not to because she is not over him.
>>
>>18477204
i think you are just projecting
>>
>>18477151
>>18477204
These
Anyone who tells you to just trust her is retarded
You shouldn't have gotten mixed up with someone who just left a relationship. I did it and for a few days she would feel bad and reply to his messages but I've been successful at getting her to do things, problem is the risk is you have to be willing to lose her to achieve it
I wouldn't want to be with someone like her desu
Chat with other girls and if something better comes along then move on, dont get mixed up with broads like that.
Just be cool and track her messages and movements without her knowledge, if she fucks up you'll know
>>
>>18477226
What? I would say the same to a guy that broke up and jumped into a new relationship. If you are with someone for 3 years you cannot just flip a switch. It takes time to detach even if the relationship caused them pain. When you fill the part of transition guy or girl the relationship includes the ex.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.