[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask her to be my girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1491354267491.jpg (6KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491354267491.jpg
6KB, 227x225px
Known this girl for a year, but just started recently getting to know her. We've been talking non-stop everyday, even at school when we don't see each other during breaks and during class, we started going out places together, we went shopping once, we've been to each others places back and forth too. She's gotten a lot more physical with me, from rubbing my hair, always brushing against my shoulder, layer her head on mine, things have been getting a lot like that recently. She's told me how funny she thinks I am, how nice I am and she's told me that I'm really good at caring for my little brother, and she opens up to me a lot when it comes to her problems.
Yesterday we went to this convention, and I got to her house 20 minutes before the bus came, so we were just playing her DS and I was sitting on a one person seat, and jumped and squeezed in between the chair and she was rubbing my head and stuff when I was doing good at the game.
She forgot her jacket, so I basically gave her mine and it was like 3 degrees then, I took all of her bags for her and what not when we were there and done all sorts of stuff to make things easier for her, and at the end of the trip she silently said "You're such a gentleman" and she got pretty embarrassed when she said it
When we were waiting for our buses, she out of no where asked if she could stay the night too, but parents obviously didn't allow it cause they thought I'd end up doing her (lmao)
I sometimes pat her head, and whenever I do she sorta giggles a bit and tries to come up with another topic

Everything's been super great since we started talking more, and I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend, but idk if I should cause there's something telling me she still might say no, even though we've been getting so close recently

Can you guys give me some advice on what I should do? Should I go for it and ask her to be my girlfriend?

Thanks (also pic unrelated)
>>
>>18477076
Her behaviour indicates that she likes you too so I think you should ask her out. If you never ask her out, you will regret it because you will always wonder what might have been.
>>
>>18477076
Ask her out you fucking pussy, worst thing that will happen is a no, your fear of rejection is just your cowards version of vanity caring over how others percieve you.

Even if she does say no, you seem like the just friends type.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.