[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, tell me if I made a mistake or of I'm just overthinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0291.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Guys, tell me if I made a mistake or of I'm just overthinking things (as usual haha)

So i have this crush that I've been flirting with for some time and it's been going really well, the past 2 "dates" has had some skyhigh "go in for the kiss moments"... but I didn't, not because of chickenry mind you.
>I am (was) very confident about it's success.
The issue was timing really: She was gonna leave for a 6 week vacation shortly after these dates and so, I made the decision that I was gonna wait until she comes back.

>Maybe helpful:
She texted me the morning she was gonna leave a very long and cute message.
>"I'm really going to miss you Anon, You are the best person I know and I always look forward to seeing you when we have plans, sorry to put that kind of pressure on you but Thank you so much for always being there for me!"
>"This made much more sense in my head haha, much more coherent but it needed to be said before I leave so there it is <3"

So she's been gone for about a week now and we've been talking a little (timezones makes it difficult) but she's meeting people and having a great time and Well: I get jealous! What if she forgets about me while hanging with all these "awesome people" what if she finds a guy!!!!
I mean she's attractive, intrest will exist!!

Did I do the right thing to wait?
>>
>>18476983
Are you a girl? You type like an excited schoolgirl. But nevertheless, I think you blew it all. All the "magic" between you will just die out in 6 weeks, and one of you will not be interested in another anymore.
>>
You need to hope from now on. You should have kissed her to make sure the fire keeps burning.
>>
>>18477009
I'm not a girl not do I go to school.
Maybe you read it wrong.

But thanks for your input on what is actually relevant to my intrest.

So follow up question: how do I keep intrest up?
>>
Badabump!
>>
this picture makes me uncomfortable
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.