[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at good will. sometimes i am the who is left in charge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
I work at good will. sometimes i am the who is left in charge of the shift if the manager isnt there for whatever reason.

once in a blue moon one of the cute girls i work with reports that she suspects someone may be shoplifting or someone is acting shady.

personally idgaf cos im in freaking retail ffs. its not like uts my own company or shop. plus we get shit for free and i really dont give a fuck.

anyways do the cute girls think less of me for not confronting or doing anything about these suspected shoplifters?

like what do they expect me to do? cowboy up over some free shit we got and are selling for $1?
>>
>>18476856
You could get fired for not taking your job seriously. If you are in charge, you're responsible for dealing with shoplifters according to the store's policy.

So yeah, either cowboy up or make sure your manager doesn't find out.
>>
>>18476856
The cute girls, the ugly girls and everyone else thinks you're a pussy for not manning up and dealing with the situation. So yeah, you'll come across as a lazy ass who doesn't give a shit about anything but himself and won't do anything he doesn't have to. Everybody is looking for that.
>>
>>18476856
I think if you didn't see it personally you can't do anything, you should just tell them that and pretend you don't see it otherwise if you don't wanna deal with it
>>
It's not your store, but it's your responsibility to deal with this shit.

Also if she doesn't think less of you for not dealing with it, she thinks less of you for working retail.
>>
>>18476906
Plus if she didn't see them put it into their bag you might just be harassing someone for no reason
>>
>>18476866
yeah i just get everyone to do the regular job of following the customer around the shop more to make them a bit more uncomfortable, asking them if they need assistance and stuff.

you are actually not allowed to accuse anyone of stealing, since they could technically eventually go and pay for the things they are supposedly stealing. and on top of that you arent allowed to search through peoples bags/personal belongings.

as far as i know we are already following policy.

what do they expect me to do? chase some fat black lady who is just waiting to chimp out down the street for supposedly pocketing some teapoons?

last time i got into a confrontation with a customer (some asshole who decided to go into our back storage area looking for tools to use to take a bike wheel off one of the bikes we had out front to sell) i got written up for a warning
>>
>>18476856
You don't have to "cowboy up". You just approach the person in a friendly and professional way and say "Can I help you?" If they'stealing, just knowing you're aware of them will scare them off, with no unpleasantness.

And yes, that IS your job.
>>
You gotta put em in a choke hold and twist the nipples. Works every time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.