[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to infect people with diseases intentionally?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1473308599876.png (484KB, 879x854px) Image search: [Google]
1473308599876.png
484KB, 879x854px
Is it wrong to infect people with diseases intentionally?
>>
File: IMG_0770.jpg (137KB, 960x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
137KB, 960x535px
Yes. Very. Why do you have to ask the answer to this question? Shouldn't it be obvious?
>>
>>18476765
Yes.
>>
>>18476775
Well I put something in someone's food. They don't know it was me. They never will.
>>
>>18476765
Depending on the disease it may be a crime, even murder
>>
>>18476782
Literally why you fucking lunatic? Beat the shit out of him, talk shit about him in his face, fucking vandalize his shit, but don't be a deceptive little bastard and poison his food. Are you trying to kill him or something?
>>
>>18476782
Pretty gross anon, what did they do to deserve it?
>>
situationally dependent.
>>
>>18476798
The person is an asshole. He always harasses me at my work. It's okay. He'll be dead soon
>>18476794
All those things can go on my record. I'm in a good place financially. I want to see him die slowly for hurting me and get away with it.
>>
>>18476810
If it's something that can kill him, then they'll find out who did it. Particularly virulent diseases are tracked and controlled very closely.

I probably can assume you work in a lab?
>>
>>18476810
Holy shit you're going to fucking prison

But this is a troll and I'm being rused

On the off case I'm not, you are a cowardly shitheel and deserve every ounce of federal assfucking you'll eventually get because you're not smart enough to cover your tracks
>>
It's ok if the person is an asshole
>>
Legally? Yes it's assault.
Morally? Yes it's assault.
>>
>>18476818
Nope, it has a high mortality rate and it will look natural.
>>18476822
>troll
Yea, you wish. This fucker is an asshole. You wouldn't be talking shit if you met him.

I already covered my tracks.
>>
>>18476828
Do you work in a lab tho?

Pushing aside the issue real quick, if you do work in a lab how do you like it? I'm getting my degree and am trying to figure out careers
>>
>>18476835
No, it's just a tainted meat cocktail. I'm in the military though. National guard to be exact.
>>
Couldn't you prank him in another way?

What did he do to piss you off so much? I'm really curious.
>>
>>18476841
Unnecessary unrelenting harassment. I tell him to fuck off and he won't. In the military reporting others is useless unless it's something serious like drug abuse or murder.

Plus I get off to the suffering of others.
>>
>>18476840
>Nasty Girl

Kek yeah you're not a fucking idiot or anything. CIC is gonna be all up in your shit.

What's your MOS you fucking POG
>>
>>18476828

High mortality rate... and you fed it to him? So, yeah, you gotta be in a lab, because you wouldn't be able to obtain something like that otherwise.

That's something like ebola or cholera, otherwise, it wouldn't infect via ingestion(most super dangerous diseases require direct fluid transfer with the blood.) So that means it will be immediately deemed a murder unless you work in a 3rd world country.

Being you have access to these diseases means you *do* work at a lab.

Lol, you're going to be suspect #1!
>>
>>18476847
>tainted meat cocktail

I don't think that has a necessarily high mortality rate. Odds are this dude couldn't handle bants and decides to become Pvt. Pyle
>>
>>18476850
Lol. yeah, read this after the update. Fucker has an infant's idea of what a deadly disease is. I guess that's why he's in the military. He isn't even smart enough to know a McDonalds cheeseburger won't kill anyone.
>>
>>18476847
Yes, you idiot. I infected him with a piece of meat that was exposed to prions. It will cause mad cow disease and I also put some feces that were infected with c diff bacteria.

>ebola
how the fuck would i get my hands on that?
>>
>>18476860
>Mad Cow
>Untraceable
>Only 4 cases ever in the US
>CDIFF is fatal

You might have been in a lab, or if you were in the military or national guard, you might be guarding a biological weapons depo.

Either way, you are a seriously dim motherfucker.
>>
>>18476868
>mad cow
>traceable
lol, it takes too long to kill the host. they'll never be able to trace it to me because there's simply too many factors.

Not going to get caught dummy.
>>
File: 1496633733330.jpg (62KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496633733330.jpg
62KB, 960x960px
>>18476782
Passive aggressive troll is passive agressive ...
>>
>>18476873

I know your full of shit now anon. Do you know how much of an uproar a new case of Mad Cow would cause? Lol, gunna screencap this just in case this ruse cruise finds a port.
>>
>>18476765
Nah, big companies do it all the time, if a big company does it, it's not a bad thing to do.
>>
>>18476873
Mostly because you didn't actually do shit.
>>
>>18476881
>an uproar
yea in like 10 years dumbass. It will be literally impossible to trace it back to me.
>>18476884
Of course I didn't.
>>
I hope everyone ITT has reported this weeb already
>>
>>18476901
Yeah. I know you didn't. Everyone knows you didn't. That's why I said it.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>18476908
I already did. Any fatalities in the NG due to food poisoning will be immediately investigated with screen caps from the thread.

But it's a troll.
>>
>>18476918
Okay, lol. Sure.
>>
OP is a fake and gay faggot that doesn't understand how difficult it is to poison food.
>>
>>18476860
Wait .. meat with prions .. as with Ebola etc how the fuck would you get your hands on that ?
>>
>>18476920
Youve given more than enough info to give authorities a good idea of who did it.

Better pray he doesn't die, homeboy
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.