[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have stories of dating crazy/psycho girls? Whats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 11

Does anyone have stories of dating crazy/psycho girls?

Whats it like?

its kind of something i think would be pretty hot and fun but at the same time i have anxiety issues so i dont i would be able to handle it. i would probably faint if things got too much
>>
Don't do it OP

She'll do anything to get to you if you get in her radar.

She might send her friends or associates to trigger you on a lot of shit.
>>
Yes and it's terrible, your fetishism is bad and you should feel bad. Crazy girls are unpredictable and will have emotional outbursts constantly and also in public. Not only this but they will consistently partake in self destructive behavior that they will then blame on you, saying that your actions justify any and all of their misdeeds.
>>
>>18476696
>Crazy girls are unpredictable and will have emotional outbursts constantly and also in public.

:3 what do you mean tell me sime stories of what its like?

give me example what tends ro happen when dating psycho girls
>>
>>18476666
It's not hot and not fun.

My ex had a LOT of issues. She tried to kill me twice and sobbed until 4 in the morning every night. It's awful. Date healthy people.
>>
File: IMG-20170322-WA0001.jpg (123KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170322-WA0001.jpg
123KB, 900x1600px
>>18476739
Not the dude who posted that but I had a gf who'd go into like, psychosis or something sometimes. I got so used to her crying that I just started to tune it out after a while. It was just all the time and there was nothing that could be done about it. When we drank/did drugs was when the real craziness would come out
>mumbling craziness like a homeless person
>playfully slicing a large gash on her arm or leg. Ib4 you assume they were cute cutter lines with quaint droplets of blood
>hearing voices then freaking out when I didn't hear them too
>attacking me for not liking her as much as she liked me

She went to rehab twice while we were together. Once for heroin, and again for eating disorder later. She was also an epileptic. Checked her Facebook recently and she was still alive, good for her.
>>
>>18476666
i stopped so many suicides , i lost count lol
>>
>>18476666
well satan, since you sent the bitch forth from the pit of your garden of succubi, you should know but I'll tell you. it's fucking stupid. like all around.

you know what the most annoying part is? when they're trying to be mean in a clever way and they think you're not picking up what they're putting down, but instead you're not reacting because you're too busy thinking about how to get her the fuck out of your house.

the like 9 times I got my tires stabbed was great too. ONE OF THOSE SETS WERE FUCKING PILOT SUPER SPORTS YOU FUCKING CUNT. amazing that moving into a place far away and with a garage meant that suddenly I didn't have nails in my tire or shit like the front license plate holder getting ripped off the front bumper like someone drop kicked kicked it, or was fucking on my car or some shit. theres only so many ways to apply the sort of force it would take to rip that out of the bumper without damaging anything else, and only so many positions it could be done in, then you think motives and the people involved... someone fucked on my car hood. damn lucky I didn't catch them.

OOOOOHHH AND THE FUCKING GLUE. after the breakup someone put fucking glue on a rear quarter panel. like I know how to cut the paint on a car using a buffer. it seems like this huge thing but honestly it was just stupid. everything they did was. I repaired every hole in a tire in like 5 minutes cause they never figured out how to cause unpatchable damage. except for the pilot super sports. they went for the sidewall there.

if I were a real cunt I would have gone through with my plan to unbolt the engine on the truck of the guy that was facilitating it. the engine and the transmission. now THAT would have been a way to fuck with someone's vehicle. but I didn't because YOU DON'T FUCK WITH ANOTHER PERSON'S FUCKING CAR.
>>
>>18476666
Well lets see.... It's super intense. Everything about it is intense. The sex is usually crazy.

I fucked my ex for the first time we hung out. Literally talked to her one afternoon because she was hanging out with some friends at my school, and 2 hours later I was inside her.

In the middle of us having the dirtiest, most aggressive sex I had ever had up to that point in my life, she looks back at me and says, "We're dating right? Because I wouldn't do this with just someone I wasn't dating. I'm not a slut."

I had my dick in her pussy, and two fingers in her ass, two hours after speaking to her for the first time, and she actually told me she wasn't a slut.

It was fucking awesome... for about a week. Then came the phone calls at 5 in the morning. And constant texts all fucking day, even in the middle of class.

Then there were the coke binges. I went home for spring break, and she called my dad's house at 4:30 in the morning because she thought she was over-dosing (I still to this day don't know how she got the number to begin with).

There were also manic depressive mood swings, the mysterious illnesses that would land her in the hospital (despite the fact no one could find anything wrong with her). The cheating. The assaults. The drug addiction. Trying to get me to kick the shit out of the guy she had tried to cheat on me with, but who had turned her down. Lies about being abused by her parents. Getting locked up in a psych ward. Threatening to kill herself every time I tried to break up with her. Cutting herself. Being arrested. Multiple times. Oh, lets not forget attacking my friends because she was convinced I was fucking everyone.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm too tired to try and recount every single fucked up things she did.
>>
>>18476861
>coke
it was fun finding two empty baggies crammed into the frame rails of our bed when I moved.

>the lying
anyone else really good at picking up on lies?
>>
>>18476900
like it was just exhausting in general OP. like, having to question everything someone says to try and figure out if it's a lie, or if they're actually trying to be shitty to you or a text came out wrong. nothing is what it seems and it's just completely fucked. she kept telling me she couldn't help with bills so I paid for everything. then one day I needed her laptop for something and she left open her online banking page to her checking account. she had 10k in there. I was working 7 days a week at multiple jobs and was broke and she was saving shit tons of money and telling me she couldn't help... and doing coke behind my back with my "friends"

like, and then she got mad at me when I broke up with her and her and my former friends took it out on my car in some of the most ineffective ways I've ever seen, but nonetheless cunty ways.

it's fucking stupid. never again.
>>
It's really not worth it. I dated a crazy for a few months while I was overseas and shit like >>18476672 is spot on. It wasn't so bad because she didn't know a lot about me back home, but if we were from the same city I'm certain this bitch could have ruined my life one way or another. I know a few more months with her and I would have been jailed for a false rape or just straight up stabbed by her.

Sex was fucking insane too. And I don't mean doing fun positions and dirty talk, I mean she was a nut job.
>>
>>18476943
>>18476861
you two make me feel like I dated a sane person. ffs.
>>
>>18476666
Dated crazy
> hell mad in the sack, I mean literally was an animal and sex was most amazing of my life
> made me insane by proxy
DONT DATE CRAZY
>>
I didn't exactly dated them, but they hit on me and flirt with me. 2 times it went too far.

>Be me
>Have insomnia
>She cuts
>She pukes blood or something
>She's a bit emo
>She's horny as fuck
>She calls me for a sleepover after I've been 4 nights with no sleep
>She manipulates me into groping her
>I don't even like her. At all. Not even her body. She grossed me out.
>Grope her
>A lot
>She says "Don't worry I don't even like you THAT way it's platonic it's not sexual"
>It totally is
>She keeps lying about it and about that night
>She tries to get into my pants with ridiculous lies
>"The doctor told me I have 1 year left to live, and I love you. I haven't told my parents yet"
>LyingBitch.jpg
(Over here, if someone finds out he has a terminal illness, the parents KNOW. It's illegal not to tell the parents)
>Finally understand she manipulates me with lies and half truths
>OHGODWHATHAVEIDONE.png
>Burn the hand that groped and touched her in a fucking toaster from pure disgust and hatred (I never said I myself am mentally healthy)
>Have a fallout and call her out on her bs
>She goes nuts
>She finally admitted she lied and says "I want to make amends. Tell me about every lie and I'll explain why"
>Respond with "I don't give a fuck anymore lol"
>She goes batshit crazy
>Ties are cut
>>
>>18476666
"Never eat in a place called Mom's, never play poker with a guy called Pop, and never fuck anyone crazier than you"

--Nelson Algren
>>
>>18476900
Strangely, I was always pretty good at picking up on lies. And despite how much she did it, my ex wasn't actually all that good. Mostly because she was crazy, so her lies wouldn't make any fucking sense. She would just say something without actually putting much thought into it.
>>
>>18477029
You always post this quote, but you have it wrong.

>“Never play cards with a man called Doc. Never eat at a place called Mom's. Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own.”
>>
>>18477086
I'll accept the Doc correction. Thanks. But the rest is the bowdlerized version for "family" publications.

(Lyndon Johnson never said Gerald Ford was too dumb to walk and chew gum at the same time. It was "shit")
>>
>>18477098
Why would you walk and shit at the same time
>>
>laid in bed all day
>collected things like a autist
>anti social
> despite wanting to go out and do things she refused unless I forced her
>always complaining and crying
>issues with depression and self harm
>wouldn't have sex
>told me she's aromantic asexual
>break up with her and get calls for months asking for me back and that she would change
Yep never again. I did bang a crazy Asian girl that said she wanted to marry me right after we did it. I ran out of there
>>
File: KathyGriffin.jpg (108KB, 664x592px) Image search: [Google]
KathyGriffin.jpg
108KB, 664x592px
>>18476666
>i think would be pretty hot and fun

What part of
"don't stick your dick into crazy"
don't you understand?
>>
Fucking my gf during her manic psychosis was both fun, hot, and very scary. It didn't jive well with my anxiety at first, but I learned to manage it. Thankfully is she very good at controlling her episodes normally, so it's not that big of a deal day to day.
>>
Y'all crazy damn just aim for a healthy relationship why would you even fetishize mental illness like that?
>>
File: letter1.jpg (733KB, 1231x1560px) Image search: [Google]
letter1.jpg
733KB, 1231x1560px
>>18476739
I used to be like you and I got with a crazy girl. She sent me this four page letter of rambling.

Don't do it, the sex isn't even close to worth it. You'll never realize how much you value your sanity
>>
>>18477086
>Never play cards with a man called Doc. Never eat at a place called Mom's

Why?
>>
>>18478935
Wall of text. Emojii on paper. "Would of" instead of "would have."
Good thing you dumped her, anon. She's not worth the trouble.
>>
File: letter2.jpg (639KB, 1133x1383px) Image search: [Google]
letter2.jpg
639KB, 1133x1383px
>>18478954
She was brainlet. This is actually how she typed her academic papers.

She was enrolled at a CC and could only take class at a time.
>>
>>18479013
"I was cleaning out me e-mail and came across the photos I took of you while you were sleeping.. when you were about to kill me."

I think I dated your ex, anon. She did the same damned thing to me. Also, the sex was incredible, and as someone posted earlier, our first time was hours after meeting and she informed me that she wasn't a slut while I was fucking her brains out. So much of this thread looks so eerily familiar.
>>
File: letter3.jpg (513KB, 1129x1103px) Image search: [Google]
letter3.jpg
513KB, 1129x1103px
>>18479217
>the sex was amazing

It wasn't her. She was shit.
>>
>>18479234
I kinda want to know what that redacted word is on this page, anon. It can't be a name.
>>
>>18479248
Anime fits.

But yes reveal this.
>>
>>18479248
It's Jeopardy
>>
>tfw I'm only attracted to sluts and damaged girls because I know no good girl would want me.
>>
>>18479264
>>18479268
I was thinking "anal," but Jeopardy makes more sense.
>>
>>18479268
Greentext this part of the story?
Seems a little out of context.

>>18479296
Anal isn't considered nerdy.
>>
File: letter4.jpg (538KB, 1079x1337px) Image search: [Google]
letter4.jpg
538KB, 1079x1337px
>>18479304
I watch Jeopardy, when she was over we would watch it together
>>
>>18479313
> reach out
God, I hate that phrase. I would dump her simply for using those words.
Also, she seems to idolize you (for the moment). Does she do the borderline personality disorder thing?
>>
>>18479304
>Anal isn't considered nerdy.
Yes, that's why Jeopardy makes more sense, although I kind of like trying to imagine a situation in which anal would be nerdy.
>>
>>18479356
>borderline personality disorder

You're like the fifth person to say that after reading the letter? How can you see that?

I actually did look up the symptoms and she fits them all to a t
>>
>>18479364
It's how it bounces between "I…felt like I could do better than you and could be happier" and "I'll never forget every waking moment I had with you once again." She's bouncing from demonization to idealization without finding anywhere in between to land safely. That, and the obvious fear of abandonment ("I miss you and want you to be apart of my life again. I miss kissing you and hugging the shit out of you and feeling safe with you around me.").
>>
>>18479384
Yeah, that's how it eventually ended. I was watching baseball which I always do every night and she flipped out. She would just get angry and starting saying awful things and there was nothing I could do to calm her down. She said I was the worst of he exes and was returning my clothes the next morning.

I was surprised to find out the next morning she actually said she didn't mean any of that and was just angry. Since I had my clothes back I was able to end it.
>>
>>18479384
When I was in grad school, I had a grill with borderline personality disorder chase after me, much to my detriment. She thought we were dating; I never slept with her, kissed her, or even touched her. One day she'd act like I was her favorite person one earth, and the next like I had betrayed her, and in fact I would have done nothing at all: it was just her bouncing between extremes. She was terrified that I was going to dump her, and we never even went on a date. I ended up quarantining myself from her, auto-deleting all her e-mails, not answering her calls, and avoiding running into her. Then she began threatening our professors, and she got kicked out of school. After that, well, she wasn't much of a problem for me, because she was gone.
>>
>>18479384
not the person you were responding too, but I just want to say how much I appreciate how well you analyzed the situation. I hope your analytical skills are going to waste irl anon.
>>
>>18478935
kek I saw your thread
congrats on getting out of there
>>
>>18479313
>emotional heartfelt letter
>psycho
She just sounds clingy, not crazy. Is there more to this then the letter?
>>
>>18479234
>
I REMEMBER THE THREAD WHERE THIS WAS POSTED A MONTH BACK.

GODDAMN THAT SPELLING.
>>
>>18479495
Disregard, you already mentioned the whole her flipping out part when you were not. She sounds borderline as fuck.
>>
>>18479495
The day we broke up, she sent me a text that night telling me she was a car accident. Hit by a drunk driver and in the hospital. Turns out it never happened.

The last argument we had, I wasn't paying full attention to her and she compared it to being raped.

I could go on and on. But the biggest thing with her is her temper. It would just blow up at the slightest thing and it was like dealing with a toddler having a tantrum. There was nothing I could do to calm her. The next day she would do some half-assed apology and blame me for setting her off.
>>
>>18479364

After being with a borderline gf for five years I have to completely agree. The other anon is spot on. I got a couple letters like that through our relationship, especially at the very end.

My ex did all sorts of crazy shit like hiding outside my parent's house when we were in highschool and texting me what I was doing, then hiding again when I went out to look for her. She'd get pissed if I left to visit family for any longer than a day or hung out with friends and give me the cold shoulder for a couple days. She would have a breakdown over the smallest things - she would find something new to be upset at me for every week or two. Just a couple examples: once she didn't really speak to me for a couple days because I wasn't interested in watching a video of a live birth, and another time she yelled at me for half an hour because I cut a loaf of bread on a plate instead of a cutting board. You end up always walking on eggshells. She'd lie and then act like she only ever told the truth. She tried to commit suicide a couple times and used to self-harm; on top of it all she was really good at gaslighting me. I guess that's why I stayed with her even though all my friends and family told me to get outta there.

DO NOT, and I repeat do not stay with a borderline. We both realized she had borderline about 3 years in, and I honestly should have left her then. She made my life a living hell for years and I feel like I have a lot of emotional baggage to unload now. We split up a month ago. Just get the fuck out as soon as you can tell.

Side note: She looked a LOT like the girl in OP's post. Please don't romanticize mental illness or you'll regret years of your life.
>>
>>18479313
I remember this thread, any chance of an update since last time? Did you tell this roastie whore to go fuck herself in the end or what?
>>
I dated a diagnosed schizophrenic. She was totally nice and a great girlfriend. The last time I saw her, she was sad because she said I'm so good in bed that I ruined her for her future boyfriends and husband. It was kind of fun to make that part of the dirty talk when we were having sex. Aside from her voices, totally fine.
>>
>>18480252
>once she didn't really speak to me for a couple days because I wasn't interested in watching a video of a live birth, and another time she yelled at me for half an hour because I cut a loaf of bread on a plate instead of a cutting board

People would think you're making that up but with BPD it's what they do all the time? How did you react when she had her outburst?

>>18480290
I never responded to her. But a week later I got a call from some girl in high school I never talked to. She said she googled my number and wanted connect with people from school. I think it was 50/50 chance it was actually this girl and not my ex with a new number. But this girl kept telling me to get back with my ex and talk to her one last and everything might have been a misunderstanding.
>>
File: smug thief.gif (979KB, 450x463px) Image search: [Google]
smug thief.gif
979KB, 450x463px
>>18476666
>crazy/psycho girls

You mean girls in general?

I've gone through like 3 of them.

#1 constantly flipped a shit because I did not want to be her taxi and eventually stopped talking to me because of it

#2 Flat told me she would suck a dick for $200 and then went on to tell me she was a lesbian when I tried to fuck her

and #3 Had a little diary she wrote her mood in and she was a Dom Queen over snapchat,having a bunch of guys send her free shit in return for her talking down to them and giving commands to them(EX: "Shove a bananna up your ass and cum on it") She also said she could NOT relax without weed.
>>
Why would you date anyone in the first place, it's a waste of time.
Silly humans.
>>
>>18480552

It really was what she did all the time. She had constant mental breakdowns and found a new thing to be angry about every week. She'd have a breakdown over something as small as anyone saying something negative to her or being slightly late to an event. She'd do weird shit when she was like that too - once I woke up in the middle of the night and saw she wasn't there with me, so I got up and checked our apartment. She was sitting outside on the porch eating leaves. I took the leaves away and held her for a little bit before picking her up and taking her back to bed.

When we weren't fighting I was sucking up to her, until I realized a couple years in that it wasn't helping anything and that she was using these arguments as a tool to control me. When I finally realized what she was doing and confronted her about it, she ran into our bedroom, covered herself in blankets, and refused to talk. That happen for about a year whenever I brought it up.

Anyways, for the first three years I reacted by trying to make things up to her for whatever I had apparently done. Once I got a little wiser I got pissed off whenever she got angry for something stupid and told her that she wasn't being reasonable. She realized she was being crazy too
>>
>>18478935
hey wait a minute, didn't you make a thread about this? gib links
>>
>>18480323
why did you leave her?
>>
>>18480996
wew
>>
>>18481620
She wasn't in line with my goals. I initially didn't want to date her for that very reason, but she said she would be fine with a short relationship. I kind of feel bad about everything, she's sweeter than molasses and probably the nicest girlfriend I've ever had.
>>
>>18476861
sounds like my ex/

i wish i hadn't read this thread
>>
>>18477394
>I did bang a crazy Asian girl that said she wanted to marry me right after we did it.
standard for gooks
>>
Let's see.

>get slapped in the face multiple times
>get scratched
>laptop thrown at wall
>locked out of own home
>would block my way when I'd try to leave
>called my friends sluts + whores
>contacted my other ex girlfriends
>hid my own belongings on me
>told mummy best friend I was abusive
>tried telling me I owe her money after all this
>pulled the "im pregnant" card after I started ignoring her
>called her bluff and said good luck

I was a nice dude, now I'm jaded as hell
>>
Been dating a crazy for about 9 years now. We've tried killing each other 6 times now, broke up three times, and ruined other people's lives to stay together.

I wouldn't trade it for anything. We're 28 now.
>>
>>18481375
Jeepers
>>
>>18483967
Both should gas yourselves
>>
>>18483967
some kind of emo mestizo?

sound like you deserve each other, just don't forget to get a 2-for-the-price-of-one vasectomy-hysterectomy double whammy combo.
>>
I have bpd and my ex has bipolar. It was so bad. We fueled each other's insanity.

I'm now with an emotionally stable person who isn't afraid to call me out on my shit but also helps me when I'm being irrational. You can date someone with bpd but it's really hard work and definitely not for everyone. If this relationship was ever to end I probably wouldn't ever date again just because it's not fair to other people, but for now everything is good. Reading the stories of other people with bpd in this thread makes me sad because I know what it's like to act like that while simultaneously wondering what the fuck you're doing and not being able to stop.
>>
>>18483978
At first I thought good for him when he found his soulmate but now I can only think of how completely fucked his children will be
>>
>>18479283
I feel you pain bro...although I could pretend to be good enough to get one, and then my issues would make it turn to shit very quickly
>>
>>18476666
Didn't date or fuck her. Just helped her find some used text books and saved her a lot of money.

She was a lonely 18-year old, first time away from home at a school where she knew no one. She latched on to me, stalked me, showed up at my office with food she cooked, showed up at my door naked. Can you say "restraining order"?
>>
File: VFvWaYU.jpg (161KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
VFvWaYU.jpg
161KB, 2048x1536px
>>18478935

Oh hell the first line gave my gut an ache. I've been there and avoid avoid avoid.
>>
Yes, sex with crazy is crazy good, but every other part of life will go to shit. Way not worth it.
Was going to tell story, but it's just too long to tell. First time I had sex with her, she came to my apartment during MNF, told my friend to leave, then fucked me on her period with no condom, blood everywhere. Kept going on about best sex ever like a religious experience.
>>
>>18483967
:3 cute!
>>
>>18484100
>stalked me, showed up at my office with food she cooked, showed up at my door naked.

Nice!
>>
>>18484100
> >>18476666 (OP) #
> Didn't date or fuck her. Just helped her find some used text books and saved her a lot of money.
> She was a lonely 18-year old, first time away from home at a school where she knew no one.
> my office
Are you a professor?
I've had similar happen. They're always crazy stalkers and they creep the living fuck out of me.
>>
>>18476696

Omfg this. I knew not to stick my dick in crazy, i did it anyways because she was all over me and ridiculously hot and chill..

Never. Fucking. Again.

Screaming at waitstaff and then a minute later acting like they are best friends and giving them a $30 tip on a $70 bill when she doesnt have a job. Flipping out on some homeless guy trying to sell perfume and then spending 15 minutes talking about god and forgiveness and how he wont always be homeless and to have hope (guy was like 70 and homeless since he was a kid lul).

Befriending random nigs who were asking for spare change and giving them her number to invite them over for dinner sometime.

Random outbursts of singing and dancing in public. Not singing a song, just incoherent bullshit like she was attempting to freestyle but none of it rhymed or made sense, just a string of words from her crazy brain.

Going from sobbing with snot going down her face when discussing her fucked up childhood with me and having me console and then suddenly stopping and smiling and changing the subject like it never happened. LIKE A FUCKING LIGHTSWITCH IT WAS THAT FAST. Zero transition. Holy fuck that was scary, it was literally like her brain just switched off to a different personality in a split second.

Telling me how im the love of her life and that she wants to have babies with me one day and how i can never leave her or ill break her heart forever, this was on day 3...

Calling/texting/emailing me 12+ times a day for over a month after i stopped seeing her, ranging from how she hates me and will kill me, to how am i doing, to how she loves me and shes sorry, back to how im secretly in the cia and have a secret family on the side and thats why im avoiding her. I never responded and it continued for a month, id block her and shed get new numbers to harrass me.

Honestly really really sad. She had serious mental issues. I still worry about her daily, she was a good person just literally crazy.
>>
>>18484830

Just want to add, i still cared about her deeply despite that crazy shit. Obviously i had to cut her out of my life because she was plain nuts and needed to be institutionalized for her own safety, but she didnt believe anyone who pointed out she needed help.

I check her social media time to time and it hasnt had activity for months now, when she used to post bullshit all the time. Im honestly worried sick she might have offed herself or ended up as a prostitute or some shit, she was in a very vurnerable state and me leaving her definitely didnt help. Shit sucks. I cant even reach out to her to see if shes safe and ok because doing so would probably just restart all the crazy shit and set her off while dragging my own life down.

It sucks. I will always worry and wonder if she ever got help and is okay and not buried in some shallow grave in the woods somewhere or shooting up between sucking strangers dicks for money. Ill probably never know what happened to her. Part of me will always blame myself for fucking her and then leaving and screwing her brain up even more. Dont get involved with crazy unless you want that weight on your shoulders for the rest of your life..
>>
>Does anyone have stories of dating crazy/psycho girls?
Yes, 3/8 of the girls I dated were pretty much certifiable. One tried to kill herself in our apartment and ended up in a psych ward. Then she thought I was cheating on her with someone I worked with, I wasn't, and went behind my back and hooked us up pretty much. Another said she wanted to kill herself and ended up in a psych ward. I told that bitch don't tell the fucking doctor you want to hurt yourself because I knew what would happen but she was crazy... scratch that a dumb bitch, a little crazy but more so dumb. Got drunk one night and tried to fight me for no reason. She punched me a bunch then I fucked the shit out of her. Anyway, third girl had drinking problems and was in and out of rehab on top of having eating disorders and body dysmorphia. I could go into further details as to what made them all crazy but I don't feel like it.

>Whats it like?
It's fun at times. It's a pain in the ass and frustrating at times. The sex really is better. It sucks even more when they're into drinking/drugs because it just exacerbates all their underlying problems.

I would date a crazy girl again but only because I've had enough experience with them and relationships in general to know when to cut my losses after I get some. The last crazy girl I was with only lasted like 8 months and it was a really weird relationships because I got to fuck whenever I wanted to and we both really didn't give a shit about eachother. That first relationship with crazy #1 lasted 2.5 years because I was younger and naive.
>>
>>18484825
>Are you a professor?
No. I work in the alumni office. I was in my 40's, sat with her in a crowded cafeteria and noticed she was trying to budget her book money. A friend ran a used book store so I took her list, called him and saved her about $1,200.

That got her started.
>>
>>18476666

>50 missed calls in one night
>Keeps trying to contact you even though you made it very clear you want nothing to do with her
>Dillusional behaviour
>Sucks up all your energy
>So many problems you have to deal with

It's like having a toddler smearing shit on your walls continually.
>>
Yeah there was this girl I dated in HS who was obsessed with me. The crazy bled onto me though and I ended up slashing her dad's tires. Good times
>>
>>18484904
HS lol. I had a girl call me up in the middle of the night and tell me to look in my driveway. She had set a bunch of my shit on fire... Crazy yeah, more so immature though.
>>
>>18476666
I dated a couple crazy girls, but it was more get this poor girl a psychiatrist instead of holy shit this girl is insane kind of crazy

It's more stress than it's worth especially if you actually care about them.
>>
>>18484912

>It's more stress than it's worth especially if you actually care about them.

pretty much this. Bitch just would not go and stay at a therapist or take anti-depressants. Instead she just got addicted to marijuana since it was the only thing that made her happy.

shit was so stressful I had to go on anxiety medications and my sex life tanked because I couldn't keep it up thinking about all the bullshit we were going through.
>>
>>18484889
One kept coming to my office. Wasn't even my student but showed up to office hours just at the end and would try to drag them out all afternoon. Finally I put her to work helping some of my students on a project. She made friends and started hanging out with them and stoped coming to my office. I think she was just lonely, not the obsessive stalker type. I hope so, because she signed up for one of my fall classes.

Another one years back was a nervous wreck of a smoker and started bringing cigarettes to my office trying to get me to go outside and smoke with her. One of my hard and fast rules is never to meet students outside my office (with the door open). One day she shadowed me to the library after office hours, followed me into the cafe, and then made a big scene crying about having locked her keys in her car or something.
> How did you end up here, far from the parking lot, anon, on the back side of the library, just when I got here?
She realized how creepy she was being. Eventually.

Something like 20% of the general population has mental illness, and the rate gets higher in college. Undergrads need boundaries and rules.
>>
My ex was manic depressive/bipolar/personality disorder whatever. My life was pretty great for a couple of years and then absolutely shit for the next few because of it.

The first few crazy things she'd do was 'go for a walk to clear my head' when we are arguing. Like at 2am in the park in the bad part of the city. This was completely to shut me down and get me concerned about her and allow her to get her own way. If I remained firm in disagreeing with her then she'd do it and made it clear that something awful was certain to happen to her and I would be to blame for causing it. Manipulative bullshit in hindsight.

Telling friends I was being emotionally abusive to her? Fleeing the house and knocking on doors in tears saying I'd threatened something vague/dangerous when in reality I'd just said no to her?

Spending money and lying about it, hiding debt, trying to take out loans in my name. Resorting to the same emotional blackmail/manipulation if I found out? Turning everything around as I was somehow doing something to her to cause this and so it was all my fault?
>>
Me and my girl both have issues. Not as bad as here but whatever.

Me:
>depressed
>anxious
>suicidal
>trying to quit drugs
>NEET

Her:
>anxious (probably depressed too)
>homicidal thoughts
>doesn't go outside the house often
>sexual trauma (so we havent fucked yet)
>epileptic

She's real kind, even if she has her issues. She seems to think the same about me, so thank god.

I wonder if I'm good for her, but I know she wonders if she's good for me.

Gonna try to make it work.
>>
People in this thread keep saying that the sex is "crazy".

I mean like how crazy? I'm genuinely curious both in how exciting it could be but also in how terrifying it could get.
>>
>>18485112
you wont really be able to understand unless you try it
but i strongly recommend against trying it, as it is in no way worth the problems it will bring into your life
>>
>>18485001
Yeah man, you try dealing with a girl you care about making "jokes" about killing herself, it's some tough shit even if she was hot as fuck

Don't stick your dick in crazy it's really not worth it. But granted no one ever believes it until they've been through it.
>>
>>18476666
Not personally, but my buddy dated some chick with some major psychological disorder, can't remember what exactly.
She legit got him arrested once when he didn't come home on time one night. Gave herself a black eye, called the cops to report her "abusive boyfriend" who "just ran out of the house after decking her", gave them his plates and shit and he got pulled over later on his way back home.
I had to go with some of our other friends to bail him out and show the cops the pictures of us partying all night to prove he was nowhere near this crazy bitch all night.
She pulled similar crap like that all the time in threat form usually. She constantly threatened to report him for rape, apparently dug through the trash once and held onto a condom and told him she was gonna smear his old jizz on her as evidence if he ever "stepped out of line".
Shit was a clusterfuck, idk why on earth he stayed with her, no pussy is that good.
>>
>>18485112
>>18485112

Its animalistic. Like some straight primal shit. Legit like shes trying to break your dick off inside of her and suck your soul out along with your cum when you bust inside of them. Its like fucking a pornstar who knows moves you didnt even know existed and shes loving every second of it and cant get enough of your cock. Basically anything goes. Youll fuck the living shit out of her until your body literally gives out and cant take anymore sex and she will still be 100% ready to go begging for more like it never happened.

Its amazing, truly. But absolutely not worth everything that comes with it. Not even a little. It sounds tolerable but trust me it isnt. They have a way of fucking with your head and making YOU feel like you are going crazy. They will destroy your life and god fucking forbid they attatch to you and you try to cut them off, all fucking hell breaks lose and you have to start worrying about coming home to finding your house burnt down or your cat decapitated on a spike with a love letter attached to it.

Just dont do it. Dont stick yo dick on crazy. Once you do you will get sucked into their looney world and be absolutely desperate to find a way out. I knew this when i fucked a crazy girl. I saw red flags and ignored them because she lived like 2 hours away and thought since i was a nice and understanding guy that even if she was crazy i could help her get better and get awesome sex along with it. FUCK NO THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. DONT FUCKING DO IT OH MY FUCKING GOD JUST DONT.
>>
>>18485171
Damn that sounds like one hell of an experience but not one I'm willing to go through. I'll admit hearing a detailed account of it is genuinely interesting to read about.
>>
I was stalked by a bat shit crazy girl several years ago. She had planned all kinds of scenarios in her head, she thought she knew me, I think she really thought we were together. I think she was a schizophrenic. She'd turn up around me, talked to me, again, like she knew me. Rambled on about everything and nothing. The second time I saw her, I googled how to get rid of a stalker, the avoid and pay no attention advice I found worked.
In retrospect I wish I had met her later in life. These days I would probably toy with such a creature with delight. She was not bad looking. And the crazy might be susceptible to all kinds of fun adventure.
>>
>>18476666
>Whats it like?
It doesn't get boring, to say the least.
My psycho ex would attack me when I was asleep at 4am for not noticing her getting out of bed and sleeping on the sofa (she would piss over 9000 times a night so her getting out of bed wasn't an issue), she was insecure and would progress things sexually so I wouldn't leave her (Your girlfriend welcoming you home by trying to swallow you dick as if she is Sarah Vandella is an amazing thing), she would threaten women who talked to me, she would demand unreasonable things, argue for hours, then make it up to me by riding my dick wearing a jewelled butt plug. She would also self harm (superficial cutting her arms and legs, nothing that would leave a mark after it healed) if she couldn't cope with things like the shops not stocking something she wanted.
But it wasn't all sexual deviancy and violence, she would try to turn my family members and friends against me if she didn't like them, and on a couple of occasions, she threatened to file a false rape claim (because I told her where we were going for dinner, and she didn't like it).

We ultimately broke up because she was demanding that I propose to her with an engagement ring costing something like £18000, eventually she calmed down and told me that she expects an engagement ring costing 3 month's wages (before tax) which was still nearly £7000.

In hindsight, the relationship was really unhealthy and she needed professional help, she wouldn't be a good mother, which is funny because she now has a kid, and it is almost certainly going to become a miniature her.
>>
>>18476739
>emotional outbursts constantly and also in public.
Haha I forgot to add this to >>18485218, my ex would try and pick fights with me when we were shopping, she would scream, cry and swear, she would physically try to take things from me ("I'm checking your fucking phone!"), if I walked away from her she would shout "walk away like your mother did!" (my mother never walked out, but she got the idea into her head that she did) or she would scream my name, cry and shout "don't leave me", attracting a lot of attention.
It happened so often that I couldn't go out in my home town without people approaching me laughing about what she was like, some thought I was a relative who was stuck caring for her.
>>
>>18485226
o fuck, that just reminded me of another one (sorry, repeat offender here, guess I'm a soft touch) who used to have these breakdowns in the middle of the street if she didn't like what she heard or where we were going, or if she felt i wasn't listening, or basically anything i did or didn't do and was somehow magically supposed to know... one day i just left her there and walked home, i should have drawn the line there but i didn't so we got back together.

eventually at a dinner with some old schoolmates (2 female...) she gave me really dirty looks then rushed outside the restaurant into incoming traffic without saying a word in front of everyone when we were leaving. I never followed, I never called, and never heard back from her and that was good fucking riddance after almost a year of heartache.
>>
>>18486313
It's incredible how much mine would try and use embarrassment and public shaming as a weapon against me. One time we were out with my friends who I had not seen in months. She started a fight with me, stormed out of a bar, and walked 5 or 6 miles back to my place instead of catching a ride with me. She was trying to shame me into leaving because she didn't feel comfortable around my friends, and couldn't just reasonably ask to leave a early. At this point though, I had largely become ambivalent to her temper tantrums, and just refused to give in. It was the only way I could function. At the end of our relationship I just could not care AT ALL what other people thought about me.

She rolled in at like 4 in the morning, screaming and throwing shit at me because I didn't chase after her.

It's amazing the bullshit I learned to just ignore.
>>
>>18484895
the most underrated post to ever exist
>>
>tfw no gloria trillo gf
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.