[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been living a lie the past 4 years of my life. In school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

I've been living a lie the past 4 years of my life. In school I haven't passed a single quiz, exam or any kind of test without the use of outside help. I've cheated through all my classes since the beginning of high school so much so that I don't have any knowledge of Algebra 1. I've convinced my friends that I use confidence and persuasion to get into girls pants on the reg and convinced my parents and peers that I'm a whiz kid at computers by performing basic tasks. The girl I've been trying to get recently got a boyfriend after turning me down saying she wasn't ready for another relationship, then sent multiple snaps of her and him together knowing I still had feelings for her. My mom recently divorced my dad, then got a boyfriend a week later while trying to turn him into my new father figure. I keep making excuses to not see my friends such as "I'm broke and can't go anywhere" or "I'm not feeling to great catch you next time" because I've been so depressed lately. I still smile through it though but it's been getting difficult as of late. And with school over and there nothing to do. I keep feeling like it's all going to crumble down one day and it frightens me.
>>
Small steps... Try to attack one problem first, which problem? Well... What will affect your future more? I think not know algebra is pretty risky, specially in the future, about tech, well, unless is pretty specific, google is your guide, about girlfriend and friends I can't give you a real advise but enjoy time with friends... Taking breaks is important, and about family... Well... Better talk to your mother if you feel uncomfortable and stuff
>>
>>18476625
Jesus Christ you do this lying because of your mother. What a she demon. Really look at how you were raised and what choices your parents made that shaped you. You'll find most of the answers. Your also depressed because you feel like you have no control. See if you can get therapy. Also your moms a horrible person.
>>
>>18476625
Hey man, you're gonna be alright. You have the entire summer to fix your headspace.

Often our anxiety and feelings about what might happen are actually worse than the realistic worst case scenario. I think this is happening to you right now. To be frank, none of your problems here will destroy your life. I know they feel huge and insurmountable right now... But the truth is you're wrong.

If you can decide what you want for your future, and the steps you need to take to achieve that, then great. Do that and everything else is white noise that literally won't matter once you're out of high school.

If you can't decide what you want for your future then that's perfectly fine too. Keep chugging along, and you'll figure it out eventually.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.