[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boring sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: SexBoring.jpg (52KB, 350x540px) Image search: [Google]
SexBoring.jpg
52KB, 350x540px
the last 3 out of 4 times i had sex with my girl i had to think about random chicks to get a nut off. and the last time i fucked her i didnt even cum, just told her i was tired and stopped. she is so boring and lazy, she will literally just lie on her stomach and not move. and shes gained some weight recently and acts like getting on top (so i can fuck her from underneath) is a big deal.
>>
>>18476587
Motivate her
>>
You forgot to ask for advice
>>
>>18476593
oh yea.. i totally just ranted like a cunt.

how do i make sex fun with my girl again?
>>
>>18476596
Have you told her that she's being a dead fish in bed? I mean, don't use that term with her, but have you told her that it's just not enjoyable right now and why?
>>
>>18476596
She has to be brought into it. If she just lays dead there, she's probably not enjoying it or/and thinking you're happy enough with it.

It takes two to tango, unless you make her do something by clearly communicating with her and also reassuring her enough to make her feel free to take initiative in bed, it will always be like fucking a fuckdoll
>>
>>18476608
board certified female here- giving her a 'hey honey lately sex has been kinda boring because you don't participate' talk is guaranteed to dry her pussy up even more than it already is. you're definitely not turning her on, have you thought about that? try like, touching her, idiot. it takes a half hour of foreplay for females to be ready to have sex, on average.
>>
>>18476621
Oh yes, I forgot open communication within a relationship just fucks things up.

I'm not saying to be a blunt asshole about shit. There are obviously ways to address shit more effectively.

If the sex was really awesome previously, and now it's not, that means something has changed. It's important to figure out what she's going through.

I went through this with my girl about two years ago. She gained about 20 lbs, and stopped feeling attractive. She wasn't into sex any more because she stopped feeling sexy. We talked, like grown ass adults, I found out what was wrong, and made sure that she knew I found her attractive and desirable. Got shit right back on track.
>>
>>18476621
>UH YA ITS YOUR FAULT NOT OURS
Stupid whore. Maybe if you weren't a cunt you'd realize that talking about it like mature adults is the right thing to do. If you leave someone or stop having sex with them because they sat you down and tried to lay the shit down for you then you might as well just become a prostitute because of how much of a vapid whore you are.
>>
>>18476621
You sound pretty childish. You do realize sex is a two way street right? It's not the man's job to do everything, like talking about improving things. She can open her mouth or take criticism as well.
>>
>>18476643
>open communication fuck ups things.
Only if you are an awful person.

There is nothing wrong with open communication.
You just have to have tact about it.

I feel sorry for the person that takes you as a wife, and hope that doesn't happens.
>>
>>18476891
Are you stupid, or did you respond to the wrong post?
>>
>>18476621
>"Hey my gf isn't putting effort into sex"
>"Well YOU should put more effort in"

okie dokie
>>
>>18476621

Yeah we can tell you're a female because of how fucking stupid you are. Dumb bitch.

I'm all for taking the lead and doing most of the work in sex but if the girl is boring she's boring. She has to be engaging too. I really fucking hate cunts like you.
>>
>>18476643
i'm thinking its the weight thing. shes always been a little insecure too. ive been trying to get her to go to the gym and eat healthier

>>18476621
she cums every time, either that or her pussy just randomly convulses. either way she has fun. and there is usually 10 to 15 minutes of foreplay anyway

>>18476612
any time i try to do anything new she isnt into it. we can only have sex in my bedroom, she will not fuck anywhere else, and will walk into my room if i try to start anywhere else..
>>
>>18477559
Go to the gym together. Shower afterwards together.
Also, how much head are you giving her? If you aren't tounguing her to orgasm before you try penetrating her, why have you been doing it wrong?
>>
>>18477564
she has to be dragged to the gym, and she actually signed up for a different gym, so we can only go together once a month

>how much head are you giving her?
she doesn't like getting head.. use to like it but has stopped in the last couple of years. will tell me not to go down on her. its actually a turn off when she doesnt want to get eaten out so i stopped doing it
>>
>>18477995
I've never met a girl who didn't want to get head. Are you sure she hasn't met someone else?

You could try signing up for her gym to go together. If she's thinking of someone else, though, it's not worth it.
>>
>>18478144
we've been together +4 years and she stopped liking head +2 years ago. i tried a few week ago and she really wasnt into it..
>>
>>18478275
Long term, you're not sexual compatibe anymore. If she just wants to lay there and get off, then don't even indulge that. Open conversation - "I'm not enjoying this anymore because you're not putting anything into it besides being there. You're just laying there. You used to be so much more into it. Is there something bothering you lately?"
>>
>>18478495
damn.. this is a conversation i've probably needed to have for a while and not been able to articulate.. sounds like a not fun convo though..
>>
She's probably lost her confidence and attraction to you and it's indicative of other possible problems in the relationship.
Ask her if everything is alright and maybe stop trying to have sex with her for a while. It's kind of super annoying especially if you're tired or have stuff to do.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.