[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
So an old online fuckbuddy from a few years ago messaged me yesterday, wanting to start up our old relationship. (i.e, sexting, nudes) She's in minnesota, I'm in kentucky. I told her i wasn't interested anymore, as I now have a gf irl, and don''t need or want a fuckbuddy anymore. She kept bugging me and bugging me and I got really annoyed but she kept insisting until finally I got mad and snapped and said some decidedly nasty things about her sex life and sexual habits. Next thing I know, she says she's called the police, screenshotted the conversation, and reported me for sexual harassment. Should I be worried? I know the legal system leans in favor of females nowadays, could I actually be in trouble if she convinces them somehow that I was harasssing her? Can the police in minnesota actually do anything as far as online "stalkers" in other states, or am I worrying for nothing? Any advice?
>>
>didn't block her or stop responding
>say shit that can be used against you instead
You deserve whatever happens because you're an absolute fuckwit
>>
>>18476561

Hence the subject. I don't deny that I deserve what happens, I'm not arguing that. I'm simply asking what CAN happen. Thank you for your reply though.
>>
Block her and ignore her. She is probably bluffing and throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>18476540
Do you still have the old conversation? If not, ask some computer expert if it can be restored. Take the convo, pics, etc. report her and attack her socially, though not in a way that is illegal or interferes with police should you get help from them.
>>
She can't do shit she told you that to get a reaction. You can only get in trouble for harassment if she blocks you and you get around it and continue to bother her. Her texting you then you snapping wouldn't get you in legal trouble unless you threaten her. Making fun of her and ceasing communication will at most yield an annoyed cop showing up at her door step asking her to not waste police resources on stupid shit.
>>
>>18476540
Sexual harassment isn't a crime, Anon. Also, you should have just blocked her and saved yourself a headache, moron.
>>
Reread post. Why do you feel you are an online stalker? Remember sexual harassment isn't what's gonna get you in trouble, but stalking can. Did she ask you to stop and you continued? Did she block you and you got around it to communicate with her? Has your insistent behavior negatively impacted her? Like if none of this applies, you're fine. Be a man and block her. And yes a man blocks. A boy gets buttmad and throws a hissy fit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.