[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psycho Girl May Approach Me in Public - Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: She-Hulk_Vol_1_7_Textless.jpg (108KB, 550x828px) Image search: [Google]
She-Hulk_Vol_1_7_Textless.jpg
108KB, 550x828px
Green text story time!

>Girl (let's call her Sara) text me (also a girl - I'll be anon ofc) out of the blue asking if me and guy (Jack) still talked.
>I text her back saying I know she is acting as a proxy for Jack. Regardless, I think it's super invasive and not her business to ask that question desu.
>She sends a long paragraph length text back on Snapchat saying I'm being rude and she is only asking because she asked Jack if we still talked and he said nothing.
>She basically confirmed what I had told her and she gets mad. She send another message via Snapchat saying she doesn't care about me, I'm rude, and how she is "too grown to deal with pettyness"
>I leave her message on read because I'm at work and don't care.
>She sends me another message, but via SMS of a screenshot between her and Jack and it is her saying Happy Eid.
>She sends another message telling me "u act like the world owes you everything!", "u are soooo rude", "u dont even knoe me like that" "i don't care for u much at all" but i still think u are cool and want to hang out with u and say hi to u if i see u"
>I text back with "ok" (at this point I wanted to take a nap)
>She texts me back "lol what does that even mean?"
>>
Background info: Jack was into. I am not into him for many reasons, mainly because he is from a Muslim-majority country and expects women to act a certain way and be subservient to men. Over the past year I had lost a ton of weight via weightlifting and Jack didn't like that at all. Jack had made many attempts to hint that he didn't approve of that at all. I ignored them.Finally one day, Jack tried to tell me that lifting is going to make me bulky like She-Hulk and therefore make his penis sad. I didn't think much about it until i noticed that he had also unfriended me on Facebook and I thought "Oh, ok whatever" A few month after that Jack texted me a week after I graduated college with a text saying congrats, but I just deleted it because of his actions and I don't really need that in my life. That is when Sara texted me.

My question is: what should I do if Sara or Jack see me? It is inevitable as I will probably run into them within the next year.
>>
>>18476478
>what should I do if Sara or Jack see me?

Bend them into pretzels with your incredible strength.
>>
>>18476506
I'd love to however, I have sworn to use my powers for good.
>>
>>18476475
>>18476478
Unless they are physically dangerous, just ignore them. If business is to be done, do that and nothing else.

Jack is an asshole. Treat him like one.
>>
welcome to the wonderful world of islam anon. they're trying to groom you. shit like this is why I go to /pol/. shit like this, is why I want to see the ngo ships stopped. shit like this is why I helped in the efforts to sink macron. fuck islam. DEUS VULT

she is a proxy for achmed, and they were working to groom you for what would have ended up being a sex worker job. she's just really bad at push pull tactics.
>>
>>18476730
if you run into them, you treat them completely cold, basically you ignore them. probably sounds like I'm off base, you were tested as a possible mark. they probed your self confidence and tried to tear you down but keep you close. it's how they operate and they often have a woman as the contact point because it works better for them.

these people are more dangerous than you know, also, you should report jack to the authorities as a person they should look into. also, and this would be more effective, you should give me his information. I hunt down people like your achmed. I could use a new pet project. it'll just be a bonus when I find out he's connected to a guy that's connected to terrorist leaning people who're connected to a guy that is connected to a guy that is oddly close to politicians in your country.

[email protected]
>>
>>18476478
Learn some self-defense, never let yourself be alone with these people. Fucking foreigners. Same thing happened to a friend of mine with a Chinese national going to school.

He threatened to skin her, I gave him a bit of a talking to that may have insinuated sending back to his home country in several boxes. He stopped talking to her after that.
>>
>>18476541
They're snackbars .. it would be for good. If in US just file report of having overheard conversation where acts of terror were mentioned + get a gun and learn how to use it. These "people" are Stark raving hatter mad .. all of them
>>
>>18476730
I used to live in a city that has a lot of Muslims, but they were never like Sara and Jack. They were actual chill Muslims. I'm also biracial with one of ethnicities coming from a country that is half-Muslim and half-Christian.

>>18476751
Jack mostly comes off as a Hotep and fake deep.

>>18476940
I definitely do want to learn some self-defense beyond some basic BJJ stuff and learn how to use a gun. Bless being in Texas where a CHL class is <$200 and the classes are literally everywhere.
>>
>>18477986
Chill muslims ?? Look up taqiya ...
>>
>>18476478
>lifting is going to make me bulky like She-Hulk and therefore make his penis sad
Find a good man, not Muslim. Lift with him together at the gym. Work up a sweat with him at home. Forget that Sara and Jack ever existed, because they're worthless.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.