[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex/relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2702.gif (149KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2702.gif
149KB, 500x486px
My girlfriend and I got drunk with two of her girlfriends and we all ended up having sex. after doing so I found that I just prefer her over having sex with other people. It wasn't bad and I don't regret it but I just prefer her. She now feels left out because she hasn't experienced second with someone other than me (me being the only person she's had sex with). I want to pay it forward because she deserves that much and I have a friend that would totally join us in sexual activity but I'm worried that if she has sex with someone else she may not want me anymore. I guess I'm just overthinking... she brought up that she wouldn't mind an open relationship but I really don't want that because I feel safer and more comfortable keeping it between us. If we did end up having an open relationship I wouldn't even use it like she would and I'd just end up getting cucked. I feel like if I don't pay it forward with my friend her feelings will just be bottled up until she does something behind my back. Idk man I just really love this girl and I could really use an outside voice.
>>
Never do the open relationship shit
>>
>>18476469
I couldn't if I tried it would just be one sided and she'd probably eventually get bored of me.
>>
You are over thinking this, tell her an open relationship will just ruin everything.
>>
She wants a threesome with a dude because you had a foursome with other girls?

Shit son, that's why you talk those things out before doing them with someone you love.

Also, I did a few threesomes with my gf but dat foursome made me jelly, congrats.

What you can do: blame it on the boose. Tell her you wouldn't have done it otherwise, and that drinking is no excuse for that. Ask her if she really wants to experiment with other guys, or just want it to feel like it is "fair" to her. Remember her that she also got something out of that foursome (if she had sex with the girls), and that she doesn't need to do it with a guy just because you did with girls, because she also did that with you.

If she really wants to go through with an open relationship or doing it with a guy, re-evaluate your relationship if you can't live with that. Just because you did it with girls you have no obligation to enjoy it with a guy.
>>
>>18476485
Is clearing the slate the best option? Pay it forward once because I owe her and then not doing it again unless it's spontainious? For the record she did say she'd have to be drunk to have sex with my friend.
>>
>>18476493
You don't have to "pay" anything. As far as you told us, she did it willingly. Why would you have to return a favor if she helped herself on the girls too?

See, my gf also brought up doing a threesome with a guy once. It was when we first started talking about it. In the end she admited she only said that in self-defense out of fear of having sex with a girl (she hadn't done it before).

I just told her that I wouldn't do it. My fetish is doing it with girls, and I have no interests at all in ever having a male naked with me/us in the same rolm at all. If that was a condition for doing it, we wouldn't do anything. Fortunately she also didn't want it and only said as an excuse not to do with girls.

A cool threesome will only happen if either the same gender partners are bi or one has a cuck fetish. Otherwise it will just be awkward, because someone will be left out without enjoynment. Since this seems to be the case, simply explain that to her and say no.

But do keep an eye out. The first girl we fucked had a bf that didn't want to have a threesome with a girl and she ended up cheating on him to fuck with us.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.