[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a whore for doing this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1208.jpg (152KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
152KB, 1080x1080px
I know this guy interested in me. Not so much into me emotionally but maybe physically. I know that and I am being affectionate whenever I'm drunk and around him. He enjoyed it though. I lean on him or so. Except for those time when I really am drunk and he take me home I don't let him being touchy feely when I'm sober or in another occasion/or event.
Am I being a whore for doing this? I know he might fly away after sleeping with me so I won't let it happen.
>>
If you've told him you're not at all interested in him and that you're just flirting with him for attention then no.
Otherwise you're not a whore but a bad person for playing someone like this.
>>
>>18476424
YOU GO GURL
O
U

G
O

G
U
R
L

Got choself a mans whos always be popin
>>
>>18476424
Nope, you know what he will do if you give it up and all you are doing is protecting yourself. Be careful around him when you are drunk though. Real careful.
>>
>>18476634
This
>>18477708
b8
>>18477742
No she's being a bad person for manipulating someone, and if she had any self respect she'd feel bad. Hopefully, she does
>>
>>18477752
And the guy is what, a good guy? She said he has no emotional connection and just wants to fuck her.
>>
>>18476424
Have you ever tried cutting back on the drinking?
Have you ever thought about throwing caution to the wind and giving both of you a pleasurable night with no strings or expectations attached?
>>
>>18477762
No, he's nothing. If she has no connection and he's thinking otherwise she should make it clear. Either she's manipulative or a coward for not making it clear
>>
Op here. I know he want to have sex with me but I won't give it up, I just hanging him like that.
I know if I have some self respect I wouldn't do it. But what can I do? I always like that when I'm drunk.
Maybe I'll try to cutting off alcohol
>>
>>18477857
Either drink less or fuck him and tell him up front that it's drunk sex with no strings, and that he can only have that if he keeps it on the dl. You might both get a lot out of embracing casual sex.
>>
>>18477781
She said its clear he just wants to fuck her, nothing more. She would be a fool to fall for a guy like this.
>>
>>18477857
Try cutting him out of your life. Unless you told him you weren't interested, you're just selfishly leading him along for your own pleasure. Though even if he persists after you tell him no, you're better off cutting yourself out of his life, since he'll just be trouble.

As for the alcohol, everyone makes stupid mistakes under it. Be ready to take some responsibility for your actions if you fuck up.
>>
>>18477865
It's not bad if a guy just wants to fuck a girl. Get over yourself. She should still be honest with him by breaking his heart and telling him she's not interested instead of stringing him along. It's a two way street, if he can't get what he wants out of the relationship, why should he bother staying?
>>
>>18477876
What relationship? Breaking who's heart? The guy doesn't like her and cannot even pretend to want more than pussy. I don't blame OP for being smart enough to see what he is doing. I do think its dangerous and stupid for her to be drunk around the guy though.
>>
>>18477893
She keeps him around for his friendship. Did you even read the post, my guy? OP can avoid it, but she should be honest in rejecting him. You keep trying to moralize the fact that he just wants to fuck her. Guys want to fuck people, that's natural and doesn't make him a bad dude.
>>
>>18477893
> The guy doesn't like her and cannot even pretend to want more than pussy.
He's honest. She should be honest with him and have a hook up, with both knowing that neither expects anything else out of it.
>>
>>18477926
>>18477893
>>18477865
So you guys are expecting/advice me to hook up with him? Then each go their way? He asked me the last time we were out party he took me home, we were in the cab and he asked if my sister was home. I said yes. Well to be honest I was on my period so I couldn't fuck that was why I say no.
My sisters are going away for holiday this weekend and I'm planning to invite him over. But one thing is, I kind of have a thing for a guy in our circle of friends and they're pretty close I don't want him to go around telling the guy I have a thing with that we fucked.
>>
>>18478611
No wonder so many people hate women
>>
>>18478611
then you don't fuck this guy because it will ruin any chance you might have with the guy you really dig. FYI the friends will talk. Keep your panties on, stop hanging with this guy and work towards the one you actually like. Everytime you hang with this one the one you like knows.
>>
>>18477862
This is terrible advice for multiple reasons, there is no real benefit to casual sex.
>>
>>18478681
Yes I thought about this possibility before, friends will tell almost every time.
Well then I'll let things go then. It will fade. Even though I haven't fucked him yet yet pretty much all the friends think I'm slutty. But it's right though. I feel bad about myself sometimes but I can't change things that happened.
>>
>>18478684
The confidence boost that you get from accepting casual sex as worthwhile is, in itself, a real benefit.
>>
>>18478837
I wished you had read a thread a few weeks ago of a femanon that met a guy she really liked, so much so she declined dates from other guys, one being her crushes friend. Unknown to her her crush liked her, was very timid but was watching her every move. In the end she got the guy of her dreams because he saw how she conducted herself over time and he knew for a fact she didn't bounce from man to man.
>>
>>18476424
>no intercourse has occurred
>no currency has been exchanged
are you sure you know what whore means?
>>
>>18479135
I get what you are saying. I don't know why I am being like this. I might be a bit slutty or flirting when I'm drunk but when I'm sober I kind of the same not much different from it. I like to get men attention and when they seem like they noticed me or liked me I bail.
I think something is really wrong with me. I seek attention but I don't respect myself and that's why I'm being a slut.

I'm religious even though my parents raised me like one.
>>
>>18479311
I'm NOT religious*
>>
You're not a whore but you're acting like one

You're not doing anything with him sexually or anything else with anyone sexually but you're acting like you are or did and people will notice that and act accordingly, no wonder the guy is thinking you're close to fucking him

RIP poor guy who ever dates you
>>
>>18479792
Yeah her behavior is going to get her in trouble one day.
Not a whore and didnt want sex
Not wearing panties
Getting extremely flirty with a guy buying her drinks.
Kisses him and rubs tits against his chest
Dude takes home and smashes
>>
>>18479792
Well I did this because if reasons not just like I enjoyed doing it.
I feel like this is what men wants. They want to fuck and the idea being fucked just like they do to women so I offered them the feeling.
I don't say all men are bad but mostly that's what they wanted. So I check them and I realized they're all the same. If one single man was decent enough they should pushed me away or else.
P/s I'm loyal and mature enough for a serious relationship or serious dating. Who else get serious if you think it's just a fling anyway?
>>
>>18479825
I see it coming actually. My reputation among my circle of friends might not be the same as before even though I haven't heard any bad gossip about me just yet.
Actually I'm thinking about stopped doing this and stay away from them for awhile.
>>
>>18481148
Can you speak English? This made zero sense
>>
I have problems with read and writing.
>>
>>18479311
> I like to get men attention
That is absolutely normal and healthy. You are young and attractive (hence that you get attention). Enjoy living a normal and healthy life, and enjoy the boys.
>>
>>18476424
Whores get paid -- drunk SLUTS get laid...
>>
>>18481212
Are you being sarcastic?
You must be
>>
>>18481219
No. I'm just honest. It can be hard to differentiate the two on /adv/.
>>
>>18481212
Maybe she's young and attractive but is it really okay on your behalf to think that it's normal and healthy?
I saw quite some girls "especially" getting guys attention without doing anything and wondered what caused it. Maybe the way she looks at them to attract attention? Or she's a master of manipulation? Know how to make people like them?
>>
>>18476424
>roastie acquiring a harem of betas
>>
>>18481464
It's better to live trusting that others are healthy than to suspect everyone if manipulation by default.
>>
>>18481489
But do you mind getting involved with a girl that many guys like her? Or a girl that don't know how to be clear about her feelings? I think this kind of girl isn't necessarily bad girls. They just don't know how to reject people or scared of hurting people by reject them, that's why they don't say no whenever guys show them their feelings.
>>
>>18481525
I'd be secure enough that I wouldn't worry about her. When you trust a girl and she knows it, she won't cheat.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.