[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problems or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: memez.jpg (7KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
memez.jpg
7KB, 280x180px
This is the situation my gf is angry at me ( idont know why) and on top of that she literally kisses and hugs/holds hands whit some other dude i noticed she only does that when im around (maybe to make me jealous) my friends are pieces of fucking shit exept for one but thats not worth talking about the thing is im not sad or anxious about any of these things in fact im mad about the fact that she is the only person i have ever trusted and out of nowhere she does that im enraged about the fact that i thought she was diferent until the "one" friend told me something (my "gf" and her are good friends) since that moment i knew it would end like this she literally told me that my gf was using me and cheating on me with said dipshit i apreciate her honesty its better that she told me before i found out To be honest i feel a lot better after writing this perhaps thats all that i needed.
>>
sorry if it's written like shit im drunk and tired
>>
>>18476407
Go home OP and move to a conservative state where there are less whores and more wife material.
>>
>>18476407
>only does that when im around
goddamn OP, you don't know what she is doing when you are not around. If she kisses, hugs and holds hands with the other guy you aren't her bf, he is.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.