[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck jealousy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ognfibm59c1r0vp8mo3_500.png (330KB, 479x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ognfibm59c1r0vp8mo3_500.png
330KB, 479x349px
sup /adv/, this is like my first time posting here. was gonna post this once but i saw how fucking scatterbrained and convoluted it was so i have condensed my problem as well as i could.
basically i gotta situation where i know this dude, we aren't friends or enemies but, we know of each other. and uh, basically, it was hard of me to realize, but i'm kinda jealous of him, mostly because he seems to be still friends with almost all of my current (online) freinds, people from the same (discord) group of friends (who i dont interact with too often), and (everything else wouldn't bother me that much but i think this part ticks me off the most for some reason) he is also friends with a couple of former-friends of mine who were complete assholes to me and others, (in fact, it seems like he's closest friends with these peeps). i follow him on tumblr, (i dont think he follows me) and i send him some funny asks sometimes, and he at least responds to those, but outside of that, i'm not sure what to do. should i just talk to him? I'm kind of afraid of getting involved with the aforementioned assholes again. I just wanna get rid of this jealousy, sometimes i like when friends of mine are better than me in some way but most of the time its only when i see they're struggling in other places/it happens over time. please help, i fucking hate being jealous.
(pic unrelated)
>>
>>18476237
So what are you jealous about? that he is friends with a lot of people?
>>
>>18476364
kinda, i'm jealous that he's friends with, like, all of my friends, even the ones who arent my friends anymore, and even the ones who i want to be friends with, i just feel like he's funnier,
>>
>>18476487
sorry this cut off, i meant to put i just feel like he's funnier, more pleasant to be around, and people might think he's "cooler"
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.