[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex treated me like shit, but I can't get over her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1470917526715.jpg (16KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1470917526715.jpg
16KB, 221x246px
My ex-girlfriend was manipulative, clingy as fuck and jealous. Yet I put up with all her shit because I loved her and she came from a tough background. I then notice her getting more and more distant until she tells me she wants to break up with me. I obviously feel like shit for a week until she recontacts me saying she wants to give us another shot. I accept. She then goes back to being distant for another week, so I get tired of it and ask her why she'd want to try again if she's just going to ignore me most of the time (and before anyone tells me she could have simply been busy, let me counter by saying that even though she refused to Skype with me anytime I'd ask her, she later openly showed me that she was Skyping with a (male) ''friend''). We then get in an argument, I tell her I can't do this anymore, and she blocks me on social media.

Deep down I know this is for the best, but how do I stop hurting for a girl that obviously doesn't give a shit about me?
>>
>>18475927
Give it time. Sounds like it happened recently. You can’t get over someone that quickly unless you were ready to split up first. Go see friends, do fun things alone. Take up a new hobby. Travel. Come back and see how you feel.
>>
Yeah. Happened on Thursday actually. I'm currently abroad for a month to visit some family so hopefully I'll be a new man by the time I get back.
>>
>>18475960
>>18475977
>>
You're not alone. I just broke up with my gf yesterday. Feelsbadman but it's for the best.
>>
>>18476077
Story?
>>
>>18476083
Going off to college (we're going to different colleges) in a few months and I don't want a LDR. She's going out of town for the 4th of July and then yesterday she threatened to go with her ex (she said it was a joke) if I didn't go with her to try and get me to go. This seemed manipulative and then I just broke up with her. I think I was over reactive, maybe I should have just said I didn't like that she said that but I've been thinking about breaking it off anyways so I just did it in the heat of the moment.

Went from fine one day to us breaking up in a snap. I did not expect it to be like it was. It's really tough going through it but once I get to college I'll be able to meet new girls. For now though I feel like shit and wish I would have at least broken up with her in a softer way but I guess that really doesn't matter. Just waiting to meet new girls
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.