[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I con a con artist? My uber driver is trying to get me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: con artist.jpg (53KB, 345x323px) Image search: [Google]
con artist.jpg
53KB, 345x323px
How do I con a con artist? My uber driver is trying to get me in on some multi level marketing scheme of his but he won't explain it until I read a book. It's very obvious to me that this is a scam but he thinks I am a sucker. I read the book and will meet up with him in person shortly what do I do?
>>
>>18475898
Stop being 12? Ignore people? I don't fucking know man, there's not many ways to tell someone they're a faggot coyly without just saying it straight up. You're a faggot.
>>
>>18475898
Earn his trust and betray him

Watch Pain and Gain and get inspiration
>>
>>18475908
I can't con him by ignoring him
>>
report him
>>
>>18475898
How does his scheme work
>>
>>18475957
I mean, you can't con him in the first place, because you're a tool asking stupid shit. Figure it out.
>>
>>18475966
why do you even post in an advice board if you aren't giving advice
>>
>>18475973
Because I'm truly hoping faggots like you will stop posting and go back to /soc/ instead of asking stupid fucking questions like this. If he's a con artist, you were certainly not smart enough to pick him apart and call that. If you were, you wouldn't be asking a stupid fucking question like "how do I con a con artist". Google and books exist for braindead questions.
>>
>>18475898
Watch the documentary "Betting on Zero" or if you want a shallower view Penn and Tellers episode on quick money/ multilevel marketing.

There are two ways you can go about this-

1).Using your knowledge from the above explain the mathematical impossibility of him achieving the results he desires and how they have made a fool out of him by tricking him into ascribing his dreams to loyalty to this company,

2). String him along with vauge promises and hints that you want to join/need more info. In other words waste his time and effort
>>
>>18475898
tell him you read the book and want to meet up

then when he comes to meet, you piss all over his hands
>>
>>18475898
dont meet him op.
hes gonna rob u
>>
>>18476100
he is too old and frail to rob me
>>
Take the book and run.
>>
What is the title of the book?
>>
>>18476222
Rich Dad Poor Dad
>>
>>18476255
Ah that one, its more of a motivational book, has this uber driver spent much time trying to get you to talk about your dreams / life goal?
>>
>>18476273
He says that I need to read the book to get the money making mindset necessary for someone in his operation
>>
>>18476287
interesting they normally start with the dream stuff early on.

Has he dropped the name of the company he "works" for ie

Amway
Herbalife
>>
>>18476289
No he has not
>>
>>18476301
Hmm maybe just give him false hope then and see if you can get him to pay for your coffee/lunch.

You think he would get salty if you asked him how much profit or people he has working in his team?
>>
>>18476287
Anyone can fall into a multi level marketing scheme but specifically people that don't know any other way to cope with the fact that they just might not make it in life.

I understand that you probably want to get back at this guy for trying to drag you into it but understand he's just another guy that got scammed by someone else. The real evil people are at the top. If you want to hurt him for that then be my guest but you wouldn't be any better than him.

t. Someone who's family member got caught in one of these things for a few years
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.