[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice on how to turn my girlfriend into a nympho? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

Any advice on how to turn my girlfriend into a nympho? I want her to desire my dick more. Is this possible? Any advice pls
>>
Neg her
>>
>>18475673
Dude what does "neg" means?
>>
>>18475673
racist
>>
>bump
>>
>>18475660
mine desires my dick all the time. you can tell in her kisses, grabs, looks.

if she doesnt look at you like she wants to eat your cum right now, that wont be happening anytime soon. i dont think im particularly attractive, but, im tall as fuck, and im a musician and photographer, that shit makes her wet. you need her respect and admiration for the inner semen demon to unleash.
>>
>>18476121
>mine desires
>desires
please elaborate
>>
>>18476385
>please elaborate
on what, already stated the case, she gets instawet at my mere sight.
>>
>>18476422
shit man i feel jealous
>>
If she doesn't have daddy issues its rather dificult.
>>
>>18475660
Git gud
>>
>>18476440
theres two things. some women are more semen demons than other.

and, i think the lusting, primal part has a heavy domination component, and thats where comes in play the respect/admiration thing. the woman needs to feel inferior to you and have the need to be dominated by your superior cock/intellect/skills/whatever for these feelings to ignite.
>>
>>18476454
this is true too. early sexual trauma helps also.
>>
>>18475660
i'm triggered by this, unironcilaly. go fuck yourself you absolute scum.
>>
>>18476499
Op here, fuck off faggot
>>
>>18476505
no
>>
>>18476457
shit advice my man
>>
>>18476458
Yeah i believe this is true. We havent evolved as species a lot so the basic primal aspects are still there in the brain
>>
>>18476508
>implying women will want more sex if it is bad
>>
>>18476531
bro the sex isnt bad trust me.
i just want to turn her into a nymphomaniac
>>
>>18476536
I'll take your word on it then.
It's not really possible. My gf is a horny beast in bed but she gets so spent she only wants it every other day or even less. It has more to do with sex drive and hormones then quality. Obviously great sex make them want it more often, but still there are other factors at play.

Try to tap in her deepest fetishes maybe. When we find something new to do it makes us crave it more often than normally.
>>
I didn't really have to do much of anything to make ny gf into a nymphomaniac. She was a virgin when I got with her and I had no plans on leaving her a virgin. I didn't expect to fall in love with her though. We are pushing 3 years and I plan to wife her. She is amazing in bed, she loves giving head, anal, rimming. Sometimes you just gotta get lucky anon.
>>
this is a very simple psychological trick, but people tend to forget it: the fact that fear of scarcity creates "need".

today we were crossing the street with my girl after buying some pastries and i told her "we need to cross carefully, i dont want to die before eating these delicious pastries". she immediately asked, worried, "what about me?" i told her "sorry, cant say anything on my defense, its what it is lol". then hugged her, of course. stupid anecdote, but she now knows shes less important to me than a fucking fudge cake, so she will try new ways to please me.
>>
>>18476559
Woah this is some serious advice.
Dude thanks for reminding me i totally understand
>>
Boost her testosterone levels, this works for men and women
>>
>>18477848
Be more attractive
>>
>>18476685
how do i do this
>>
>>18477851
shit tier advice
>>
>>18475660

Yeah, I know, my boyfriend only wants sex one a week or every other week... I don't know how to make him want it more, but I think he'd just be having no sex if we weren't doing it. Can't help you, I can't even make a guy a horndog... and the harder I try, the less it seems to work
>>
>>18476505

fuck you, I'm the op of this thread.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.