[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiences with dating apps/sites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.png (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
93KB, 1200x1200px
What are some good dating apps? I've heard about Tinder but I don't know much about it. Can you use Tinder for free? Are there free ones?
>>
yes it's free, you can pay for things if you want to be seen more but the free version is good enough. Tinder is good for hooking up if you're not a complete autist
>>
>>18475717
OP here. That's good to hear. I've decided to break free from my shy and lonely lifestyle and I want to see what my options were.
>>
Tinder is free but you need a facebook to tie in.

I was a shut in for years, tinder was not a thing when I got my current gf, but we use a couple profile to get girls for threesomes, and we scored twice. Granted, neither was 10/10, but If we can get something like that on tinder, a single guy can get anything he likes
>>
>>18475778
That sounds pretty cool. What do the paid options do for you anyways?
>>
>>18475802
I think endless likes (it's limited but refresh every 12 hour and it's a ton of likes), and maybe some other features like endless super likes and rolling back a swipe

Honestly? Nothing worth your money.
>>
>>18475805
OK, I was think it was gonna be like one of those Freeware games or something along those lines. Thanks. So how does Tinder work?
>>
>>18475812
you see people, and they see you. if you both swipe right you match, and it lets you chat with the person
>>
>>18475812
Stupidly simple: swipe right if you'd hit it, left if you wouldn't. Tap the profile if you want to see more (honestly, just do that if you're in doubt, otherwise just go from the cover picture to save time)

If the like is mutual, you can chat. Don't get too upset if you get matches without replies, and don't get too attached or hopeful with any profile there. It's mostly a dice roll, the more you roll, the more likely it gets that you get your number.
>>
>>18475849
That sounds pretty neat actually. Thanks anon (s)
>>
Met a sexy gamer girl on there (a shock), we are now dating.
>>
Honestly? Swipe right on everyone. You're going to be wasting a lot of time reading profiles only for them to not match with you.
>>
>>18475939
Doesn't that lower your visibility?
>>
>>18475805
Wrong.
Boosts are so worth the money.
Everything else is not.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.