[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know when to say "I love you"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1447642887091.jpg (108KB, 750x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1447642887091.jpg
108KB, 750x1086px
Been seeing this girl and it's going really well, she's already met my family. She has said things like I've made her feel things she's never felt (She never had an orgasm before she claims), and that she's never liked someone as much as she likes me, despite her previous relationship lasting 6 years. Feels like the right time to say it, I think she wants me to say it for, we dance around it a lot saying things like how much we care about each other or like each other and stuff like that.
>>
It's hard to say. How long have you been going out with her?

Personally in my last relationship I knew that I truly loved her when the thought of her not being able to come to a music festival with me was turning me off the idea of going altogether. I wanted to share that experience so much, and the fact I cared so much gave me the extra push needed to say it.

Turns out she was on the cusp of saying it like a month before I did
>>
>>18475569
Only a few months, but yea I definitely do love her, I miss her if I don't see her every day. Just worried about her saying it back, maybe I shouldn't, not like she'll end things if I say it. My plan was to say it tonight when she comes over either way.
>>
You don't, that's how you get lied to and treated like shit
>>
You say it when you feel like she can say it back.
>>
>>18475576
Exactly how many? It's different from relationship to relationship but I finally told my ex after three months of dating

But yeah what >>18475595 said, d'you think she feels for you as passionately?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.