[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 31

File: A1.jpg (24KB, 540x411px) Image search: [Google]
A1.jpg
24KB, 540x411px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
How can I overcome the fear of fucking for the first time, and how can I perform decently/ prepare myself?
I'm Male btw
>>
>>18475460

How do I let a girl know I'm interested in her without talking to her, making prolonged eye contact, using any body language that doesn't indicate I'm not interested, or writing to her.
I'd also like to avoid risking rejection if that's at all possible too. Actually that's a pretty big thing.

Better yet, does anybody have some sort of experiment or test I could do on her to find out if she likes me?
I don't know, like have an "accident" and seeing if she cries or some shit.
But she'd do that for a "just friend" too, so it's not exactly foolproof.

Basically, how do I make a move without making a move?
How do I punch above my weight with my hands tied behind my back?

Comeone, thousands of people on this site, someone must have a way for me to let this QT girl that smiles and stares at me know that I like her.
Without telling her, showing her or really doing anything that puts me at risk.
>>
File: toplel.png (613KB, 767x573px) Image search: [Google]
toplel.png
613KB, 767x573px
I fear sex. I avoid it at all costs, there was a case where girl just told me straightforward she wants to fuck me, as soon as we make out I start to panic, my knees are shaking. Kisses, hugs are fine, but the farther it goes -- the more fear I have. I can't address where my trouble is. I just said "sorry I can't" and left.

What do I do?
>>
How do I compliment and/or tell a girl I like them in the least awkward possible manner?

Having a crush on a qt I've met days ago and want to tell her how I feel before I fly off in two weeks and probably never see her again, the fact that I helped to get her medical career to a possible start by giving her the courage to ask for an internship might be a plus. I honestly thought how she was willing to go around looking for opportunities was super cool.
>>
Can you really tell when a guy is about to cum when a dick is in your mouth/pussy by the way it twitches?

This is what I get when I've been watching too much hentai these past few days
>>
Is a guy currently stuck in a dead end job that's barely making it by month to month in his apartment even considerable to date?

Assume average looks and personality for example.
>>
Girls and Guys,

Is it not ok for a man to be shy? Someone recently told me to start being " a real man" since I am very shy with the opposite gender and with new people of the same gender (I come from a muslim culture). Been quite depressed for a while :(
>>
>>18475468
Talk to your partner extensively and take things slow. First times are terrible for almost everyone, so don't sweat it if things aren't turning out magical like in the movies. That's never how it goes. Make sure to keep communicating, and get lots of intimacy.

>>18475470
That's easy. Borrow a friend's phone who she doesn't have the number of or get a 30 dollar burner, then text her, "Are you interested in anon romantically?"

>>18475473
Get therapy.

>>18475476
Just say how you feel honestly. If you're worried about stuttering, then write it down in a letter beforehand. This way, she'll have something to keep and can re-read it when she's feeling down too!

>>18475477
You can tell more by the way the guy sounds and what their hands are doing, honestly, and even then, it's subtle. That's why girls will ask you tell them when you're close, so they can brace if they're sucking you.

>>18475485
Depends on why he's stuck there and what plans he has to improve himself. No desire for self improvement is a turn off, yes, but poverty isn't.
>>
Do unenthusiastic texts from a girl always equal lack of attraction on her side? (we aren't dating of course)
>>
>>18475495
>letter
Sounds cute
If she likes me too I'll leave her that, but I'll be sad to see her go.

Also I'm hoping to fuck her before that and I've never done that before
>>
Is it possible that a girl goes to watch a movie at the theatre with a guy who's a friend and not dating her? I was gonna ask a girl out today but she mentioned she went to the movies with her male friend and I instantly assumed they were dating so I didn't ask her out.
>>
Is it ok for a man to have no slaves
>>
>>18475496
No, she could just be busy, or bad at texting.

>>18475512
Of course! No one wants to see a movie alone.
>>
>>18475493
It's ok to be shy. I assume there's people that you are comfortable with, and I assume you're not shy with them, but with new people it's completely fine while you're getting to know them.
That said, you may have to step out of your comfort zone to introduce yourself to, and actively get to know someone. but the shyness is temporary
>>
How do I differentiate between signals of a girl being nice out of courtesy and actual flirtatious signals?
>>
Girls/Women

I want to talk to a cute girl in my class, but can't think of a way to do it naturally. If I just walked up and asked if she wanted to see a movie or try to get her number, and she said no, would I have created a really uncomfortable environment for her the rest of the semester?
>>
File: 1496471478097.jpg (88KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1496471478097.jpg
88KB, 720x405px
Okay, so...never thought I'd be asking this, but what are the signs that a girl is jealous of you--especially in matters related to boys? The idea got in my head because it's mentioned so often here.

A while back a dormmate of mine reacted oddly to a silly thing I said. It was basically the only time I mentioned any guy who liked me, and it suited what we were chatting about (relationships)...it wasn't some shit like Random(tm) humble bragging or anything. And she yelled "you pathological liar!!" How jarring! I remember saying, "...why do you think I'm a liar? What the heck did I do?" Our other dormmate broke in, "You aren't a liar, right? Then no reason to feel bad."

I don't think it was bantering, it felt rather unnatural in the context of the conversation and what unfolded afterwards wasn't funny at all. I know it's something trivial, but it was just so shocking and I find it hard to forget. Anyway, I can give more details if you guys wish. Another interesting thing is that this girl is constantly trying to compliment me or shooting me down whenever I said something self-depreciating, or getting annoyed--she wishes that she has my hair and body often.
>>
So I was talking to this girl last night.
>start "flirting", she's sending me photos of her cleavage etc
>ask her to hangout the next day
>she says ok, we exchange numbers
>it's like 1am so I go to sleep tell her to call me the next day
>"will do, goodnight anon"
>next day, no call
>call her later that night, still no response
I figure she isn't interested but then why would she give me her number and agree to hangout? Is it common for girls to do this? Or am I just overthinking things?
>>
>>18475539
Comment on something to break the ice, and then follow up with a question about herself. Don't leave a big long gap waiting for her to answer. Like, "Your glasses really suit you! So, what are you majoring in?" And then just keep asking questions. When you're about to part ways, ask to exchange numbers. Follow up with a text inviting her to a specific activity, not just "hanging out". Like, "It was good talking to you today! Coffee, Saturday?"

Movies make for terrible first dates, btw.

>>18475535
You ask.
>>
Im confident, work out, and i talk easily. Numerous people called me funny and laugh when i tell stories, i turned myself into an extrovert person. Yet i dont seem to attract much female attention? Or am i just not noticing? Im a little lost desu
>>
>>18475555
>Ask
Ask what? "Are you flirting with me?"
>>
Is asking a girl who's only a casual friend out on a date a risk?

Some context;
>know her through local art scene for the last 2/3yrs
>we both interned at the same studio, get to know her better through that
>often end up at same events
>went to a convention in America (am Yuropoor) with a group of other artists, and on one night out she stayed out with me instead of heading back to the hotel with the rest
>has shown some signals like laughing at my shitty jokes and being skittish around me at times

We both work the same kind of job since finishing our internships, and that area is a very small niche industry so I'm wary of making things weird, especially since everyone in it knows everyone else.

What d'you guys think? And as a sidenote, if I should ask her out is it better to do it in person or online?
>>
>>18475597
Fuck sake i keep forgetting "t b h" changes to desu. I have turned into a weaboo apparently. Thats my problem.
>>
>>18475597
You're this guy >>18475622 aren't you?
>>
>>18475597
Some girls don't give out attention like you think they would do, some do. Some might give you attention, but you may not be picking up on it (some girls think laughing at your jokes is being flirty enough, familia). So like... idk, what do you want from women? Just to be noticed and flirted with?

>>18475601
Well, it depends on the girl. Some girls are very casual about it until you start flirting. It all depends on you, bro. Do you want to date her or no? Figure that out first and then come back to us.
>>
>>18475655
Hah sorry I should've made that a bit more obvious; yeah I'm definitely interested in dating her. I've fancied her since our first proper chat last year (I distinctly remember a friend of hers saying we'd make a cute couple too)
I was in a relationship back then so I never flirted back. I'm out of it a few months now though (ironically because my job took over my life). I'm finding it very hard to find the time to meet new people in this job, but the idea of dating someone else in the same position who understands the peculiarities of it is pretty enticing

But outside of all that shit, she is really cool and I always enjoy talking to her bout shared art interests and stuff. She's also super cute
>>
>>18475701
Hmmmm... I see. Well, then ask her out then. If it comes back to bite you on the butt, then that happens. Ultimately you don't want others to know about it, so...
Don't tell others about the relationship? Idk, to me, it seems p. easy to date someone without others being all up in your business.

Still, it doesn't hurt at least testing the waters to see if ya'll are compatible. What's there to be afraid of?
>>
I'm a girl so my question to the guys are:

How do I make out with you? The last time I made out with a guy I focused on touching his hair and sucking on his bottom lip. Is this good?
>>
Should I get braces to lengthen out my face and get rid of my overbite? My parents couldn't afford them as a kid and I can barely afford them now but I'm kind of tired to having to push my chin out to not look really dopey.
>>
>>18475715
Do whatever you want
>>
>>18475597
I'm the opposite.I get female attention, but I'm too autistic to know what to do with it. What should I do?
>>
>>18475460
Are pet names like "doll" and " sweatthing" to female friends weird
>>
>>18475756
>sweatthing
Fucking kek
>>
>>18475738
What else can I do?
>>
>>18475766
Put your hands on his chest or something. Kiss his neck. Grab his penor
>>
>>18475745
Just with the flow? If she's hitting on you, flirt with her back? Don't overthink it, senpai.

>>18475756
Sweatthing, wtf...? Rethink your names, senpai.
>>
>>18475761
Wait, does this thread/board change certain keywords, mah nigga?
>>
File: 1498368578329.jpg (30KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498368578329.jpg
30KB, 480x461px
People always say that girls are "everywhere" and to just get out and meet them, but I haven't seen a girl my age in almost a month and I do fairly normal shit. What do you girls actually do all day?
>>
>>18475809
Drink club party and get fucked by chad
>>
>>18475602
>hits a wordfilter
>doesn't realise he's not supposed to say the thing that's being wordfiltered
I think I found your problem.
>>
>>18475809
Well, what do you want from women? Do you just wanna fuck? Do you want a gf? Do you want a mistress?
Your answer will tell where you go to find girls.
>>
I may be forced to move back in with my dad for a while due to living situation changing. I will likely only be there for six months to gather money, possibly for a down payment on a manufactured home. I am 25. How do I not feel like shit for moving back with my dad when I haven't asked him for a dime in the last 7 years and how do I not appear lesser in other peoples eyes for it?
>>
>>18475824
A gf
>>18475826
What's the situation?
>>
>>18475826
Yo familia, shit happens. Besides, you said it yourself, it's only temp. So why sweat it? It's just a stepping stone, and if anything, you're probably giving yourself more shit than others will.
And if anyone does, fuck 'em. Judgemental ass people like that doesn't deserve your time o day.
>>
>>18475835
Losing all my roommates.
>>
>>18475835
Alrighty son. So, the next thing you need to ask yourself is, "What kinds of shit do I like? what are my hobbies?" stuff like that, unless you don't care if your girl doesn't like the same stuff you do.
Then, go to events that pertain to your interests, meet people (male or female), hang out and meet others, and eventually, you'll find some girls you'll be into! It's like networking for a job.

I mean, unless you live in an EXTREMELY small town, there's bound to be girls your age out there. You gotta work for it, familia. Also, don't be afraid to go on dating websites, they'll point out a heap of girls your age in your area.
>>
>>18475840
You can't get new ones?
>>18475847
My hobbies are extremely male dominated like shooting. Probably doesn't help that I don't have a single friend in my life
>>
>>18475856
Not easily. I need two more of them. Renewal notice should be in my mailbox around the 15th and I've not got the time to find any that will actually mesh with me and be trustworthy. I've been lucky to live with people I've known for many years so I haven't had to worry about issues dealing with respect, theft, communication or other problems and I don't think I will be that lucky again.
>>
>>18475856
Shooting? Ahhh, makes sense. Well, you can always broaden your horizons, at least to the point where you can hold a convo with girls.
Also, having friends helps a lot. If you meet people they can introduce you to others, like friend matchmakers. So, I'd say, focus on getting friends first, pus-- I mean, gf second.
>>
>>18475714
It's not the idea of being in a relationship and others finding out, it's more that I hope others don't think anything stupid. I'm overthinking it though.

Thanks for the advice though. Should I ask IRL or online?
>>
>>18475885
it'd probably be easier to ask online. to me it just seems weird to ask her out when you're already out
>>
>>18475885
I personally say irl, but that's because I think online is a bitch move, but >>18475894 has a point, so, whenever using whatever tactic, familia
>>
What's a good way to figure out how attractive you are? 4chan doesn't seem like a good place for objective ratings, I apparently can't trust mirrors or selfies, and not only that, but apparently I seem to be attractiveness blind, at least when it comes to my own appearance, which I think might have to do with being Asperger's. I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>18475901
You're ugly.

There you go.
>>
>>18475903
I want actual advice, thanks.
>>
>>18475924
Stop being ugly.
>>
>>18475930
And how am I supposed to do that with objective advice?
>>
>>18475934
Don't know, you haven't posted a picture for us to see how you're ugly.
>>
>>18475938
Because like I said, 4chan rarely gives good advice, but usually can point you in the direction of people who can.
>>
>>18475942
Sounds like you're actually afraid 4chan will be honest and you want someplace that will only tell you good things no matter what.
>>
>>18475944
You've already proven you're just wanting to insult me. You're the opposite, instead of only good things, you want to say only bad things.
>>
>>18475715
grab his arms.
>>
>>18475756
I love it when my gf calls me sweat thing
>>
>>18475945
Do you think an attractive person would ever had to come to a website about japanese cartoons, go to it's spinoff advice board, and then ask for directions to some safespace other website that will tell them if they're actually attractive?

There's your answer buddy.
>>
>>18475952
Okay, fellow ugly person.
>>
>>18475894
>>18475900
Okay, thanks guys. Will report back if successful (or not)
>>
Femanons -

Are beta orbiters a thing? Do you view any of the men you regularly interact with as being beta orbiters? What is the line between an orbiter and a friend?
There's this girl I study with all the time and I'm afraid she views me as an orbiter and only studies with me because it improves her grades. Is there a way I can tell if this is the case? She has a boyfriend and I'm single, but it's not like I'm after her, it's just we study together and she's as diligent about studying as I am for the most part.

I wasn't even concerned about this, but I've had several friends point out that I, a single guy, spend a good 4-8 hours a day with this taken girl studying and I'm very likely helping her more than she is helping me (I have a 3.9 GPA, she has a 3.4, both shooting for med school). Now, personally I don't view this as being the case and I think studying with her helps me greatly and we both get a great deal out of it, but now the thought is stuck in my head and I'm doubting our friendship and her view of me.
>>
>>18476122
As someone that plays video games, YES they are a thing, every single girl I've met has at least one playing with her, the difference between an orbiter and a friend is that she is using the orbiter for something (for ex., a carry)

If the only time she hangs out with you is when you are studying, you are probably more of a beta orbiter than a friend
>>
>>18476122
If a woman isn't getting something out of it, then she won't be spending any time with a male.

She is spending time with you to improve her grades.

She is with her boyfriend because he is, or will be, providing money. She wouldn't be with him otherwise.

All women are technically whores.
>>
>>18476182
This.
>>
File: 1478674290044.gif (2MB, 252x189px) Image search: [Google]
1478674290044.gif
2MB, 252x189px
>>18475901
It's a little tough, and there's a little bit of guesswork involved.

Do you have a disproportional face?
Is your face asymmetrical?
Do you have one feature out of scale with everything else?
Are you disfigured?
Do you have a very big scar or mole? Do you have heavy, pizza-face acne?
Do you have a weak/ receded chin?
Do you have scraggly facial hair?

If any of these are yes, you may be ugly. But, you also may still be average.

If none of these are yes, you are probably average or more.

Now, another thing. Do people approach you? Do people look at you and smile? Do people sit next to you on public transportation?

If these are yes, yes, you may be average or attractive.

If no, you are probably ugly or average; but, it is still possible you are attractive. You might just put off a bad aura (resting bitch face, you seem closed off, etc...)

It's hard to get a real feel for it, especially if you don't talk to people or go outside often. But more likely than not, you look average.
>>
>>18476142
>If the only time she hangs out with you is when you are studying, you are probably more of a beta orbiter than a friend
Goddamn, I never even though about this by that's pretty much all the time we spend together, almost never anything else
That hurts, I view her as my friend but maybe she really does only see me as a means to better grades

>>18476182
She's very attractive and her boyfriend is out of shape, extremely feminine, has bad skin, and is shorter than her by a good amount, but he also comes from a rich family.
I almost wish I hadn't asked for this advice, if this is all true then it kind of sucks
>>
>>18476206
The social stuff is hard because I really don't go outside that often. Very rarely, even.
>>
>>18476208
Unless she's already seeing a fuckbuddy, it's not like there's /no/ chance. After all, you're at least better than her boyfriend, right?
>>
>>18476217
No chance for what? Like I said, I'm not looking to get with her, I'm just worried the friendship isn't balanced and she views me as some orbiter and means to an end.
But also yes, I'm much better looking than her boyfriend, but not rich.
>>
>>18476231
Well if you want to cut contact with her, do it.
>>
Women should I be concerned that the day after my GF and I got into a fight, my GF texts her guy friend from school telling him to "Have a good week and that she wants to call him when hes free to hear about his work." and that "I wish you were here right now."
>>
>>18476239
I mean I don't know if I want to do that
However she views me, I see her as a friend, but I don't want to be taken advantage of
What the hell do I even do here?
>>
>>18476243
Fuck yea lol
She want to fuck him
>>
File: 1476304647974.png (154KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1476304647974.png
154KB, 500x522px
Girls:
If a chick I'm seeing hasn't texted me back all day but is still active on snapchat, publishing to her story or whatever, should I assume she's lost interest?
>>
>>18476208
>if this is all true then it kind of sucks

Anon not all women are whores.

To answer your initial question, though, would you be worried about it if you weren't familiar with the concept of a beta orbiter?
I really doubt that she actively views you as a means to an end. She might view you as study partners rather than friends, but from what you've said here, that seems to be the objective truth about your relationship.
>>
>>18476276
The line between study partner and friend can be blurry and up to interpretation, it also implies a mutual benefit and comradery in working toward a common goal
A beta orbiter is only a means to an end and would mean I'm being duped in this situation

Really I guess what I want is to be fairly confident that we both view the relationship as the same thing, whether the same language is used or not. So long as it an equal relationship I'm fine, but now I have my doubts
>>
Girls
What is actually sexually attractive about a man? Every time I think about men i gag. I mean I've got hair everywhere even on my ass. How is that not repulsive?
>>
>>18476276
>Anon not all women are whores.

99.9% of women would not have sex or start a relationship with a man unless he was providing money, going to provide money, or gives off the illusion of money.

That makes them literally prostitutes.

Prove me wrong, find me a girl who started dating a male NEET/homeless guy. Even if you do, that's the 1/1000000000 exception.
>>
>>18476122
I don't necessarily totally agree with that other thoroughly redpilled anon. But, I have to admit he could be right. If I were you I'd be worried about the same thing...fuck, it happened to me back in high school. Anyway. Let me take another approach.

Tell us about what you and her do outside of studying. What are the texts like? Do you actually have fun with her or do you think it's friendship because of all the time you guys spent together? Does she always demand that you study with her?

If you DO want to know for sure, try hanging out with her for fun more. From the outside, this looks less like a friendship and simply more like a study pal sort of deal and I'm just being honest with you. You're suspicious of her intentions and that already is a bad sign--it's like you can't tell whether or not she actually likes your company.
>>
Guys,
What does it mean when a guy hugs you a lot? I know this guy from school and he hugged me twice as we were saying goodbye.
Is he just a hugger? or he likes me?
>>
File: 1427824994664.png (174KB, 867x898px) Image search: [Google]
1427824994664.png
174KB, 867x898px
>>18476296
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
>>18476296
So...normal well-adjusted guys would be into dating and loving (and not demanding sex from) less attractive, out of shape female NEET/homeless girls with no direction to their lives?
Weird shit, that.
>>
>>18476319
If he hug he want to fug.
>>
>>18476325
>>18472909
>I want a pathetic shut-in socially inept girl to play vidya with. Where can I find one?
>>
>>18476288
I suppose. But there is always some sort of transactional "means to an end" component to relationships, going from things like money and grades to more abstract things like happiness.
If you want to be better friends, or to make her perceive you as a better friend, try spending time with her outside of studying. Maybe a separate occasion or even just break for lunch.

>>18476296
There are factors that contribute to being homeless or a neet that aren't money.
And I assume the women you pursue aren't offering you exclusively sex, you hopefully like spending time with them as well.
>>
>>18476330
I actually was thinking about that thread.

Also
>assuming that OP is well-adjusted
>>
>>18476319
Unless you're really old or have a severe deformity, 9 out of 10 guys you see want to fuck you.

I'm serious, the large majority of guys look at almost every single young female and want to fuck every single one of them, it's just some more than others.

I am 99% sure he wants to fuck you, just like almost every other guy. (It doesn't mean they want a relationship, will agree to fuck you, will attempt to fuck you, they might think you're ugly and will bring their status down even though they still want to fuck you, etc.)
>>
>>18476315
We don't text much, we volunteer at the same charities, and we work in the same undergrad lab.
Other than that though we don't really hang out, but we don't have many (if any) interests in common, so I think you might have a point - I don't think we'd be friends if it weren't for our common career path.
We have some fun, but I think a lot of it comes from the familiarity of spending the last three years studying/working 5-8 hours/day together, and not from a genuine personal connection that was naturally present.
There's no demand to study on either side, it's just what we've done since we met our first semester.
>>
>>18476337
That is slightly horrifying, but thanks for your response.
>>
>>18476325
>So...normal well-adjusted guys would be into dating and loving (and not demanding sex from) less attractive, out of shape female NEET/homeless girls with no direction to their lives?

Yes absolutely, have you never heard of a housewife?

If an 18 year old NEET female virgin made an ad online saying she wanted to be a girlfriend/wife, she would easily get 100s of replies. Tons of guys want that,

99% of prostitutes are female, and the very small (almost mythical) amount of male prostitutes that do exist mostly serve male customers.

You think guys give a fuck if a girl makes money? GUYS WILL LITERALLY PAY YOU FOR SEX

GUYS PAY DRUG-ADDICTED UGLY PROSTITUTES TO HAVE SEX

Guess what would happen if 18 year old male NEET starts a dating profile, how many women would want him?
>>
>>18476325
Furthermore, as a female, having a career makes you LESS attractive to men.

The more money you make, the less attractive you are to men. It's the exact opposite for genders.

Men WANT unemployed women who want to be good mothers/wives, they DON'T want college-educated career feminist bitch women that spend all their time at work, they don't even want her working at all, they just want her at home ready to have sex anytime, cooking/cleaning, taking care of kids, etc.
>>
Girls:
I asked a female friend out a few months ago. She wasn't interested, I was fine with it, we remained friends.

While taking to her today it was clear she was very reluctant to tell me she had a boyfriend. When she described him, it pretty much sounded like me.

I get that she's not into me. But what the fuck? Is it really just looks? It just stings.
>>
>>18476357
Hmm, I actually don't have much of a reason to argue, but what I'm really curious about is how the fuck normal, well-adjusted guys get into this? Why do they have to pay girls, or look for online ads when they can find them in real whenever? Make sure you differentiate properly between post-marriage (house-wife) and pre-marriage girls, too.

And 18 years old? You implying that a 30 year old female virgin wouldn't get the same treatment?
>>
>>18476375
>You implying that a 30 year old female virgin wouldn't get the same treatment?

Correct, at around 30 women lose a massive amount of value. Wouldn't even get close to the same kind of treatment.

>Why do they have to pay girls
All men have to pay for sex, paying for food/drinks/transportation counts.

>look for online ads when they can find them in real whenever?
>when they can find them in real whenever?
What? If you haven't noticed, guys are competing against other guys for females, there's more single available males than there is single available females.

It's very difficult for a lot of guys to get a girlfriend because they can't compete with other men. That's why they look online. Some men message/like literally _every_ girl on a dating website or Tindr, simply because it's a numbers game to them, and they don't even care which girl they get.
>>
>>18476375
I'm not an expert, but people use prostitutes primarily because it's the easiest way to fuck. Just like buying vegetables is easier than gardening.
>>
>>18476322
found the thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/2kg4c5/someone_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/
not sure what you are trying to prove, this is a woman-only subreddit, yet look at the downvotes and all the deleted posts. They totally shat on her and shamed her. We literally have a proof that not all women are shallow yet you somehow think that this /pol/ meme makes a point.
>>
>>18476384
This was definitely educational, kind of. It gets shaky because there seems to be a rather limited window of opportunity where girls will get that treatment, thus you're effectively just talking about 18-25(?) yo women.

One other thing I wanna know about...
I always hear the "don't be fat or no guy will want you" thing said to girls. So. Between a pig-faced and bodied 18 year old dependent girl and a 30 year old beautiful fit independent woman, what one would most guys like to marry?

Oh and with >>18476384
You're right--I was thinking in terms of the work, the hours, put into making that money. I think I let 4chan's insistence that a lot of girls are promiscuous and "easy" influence my thoughts too much--most non-Chads probably have to pay through dates and other shit to get to the fucking part.
>>
>>18476366
Two people can look the same on paper but be completely different when you actually interact with them. There's really nothing to explain here.
>>
>>18476433
Depends on how fat, big difference between "fat" and heavily obese.

>Between a pig-faced and bodied 18 year old dependent girl and a 30 year old beautiful fit independent woman, what one would most guys like to marry?

Would say it's about 50/50 at that point. Me personally I would prefer the 18-year old fatty.
>>
>>18476423
Yeah they're mad that she's exposing women's true natures. If men were truly aware of just how cut and dry the issue is, how the line between a woman dumping you, and a woman wanting to marry you, was literally just the size of your bank account, they might not be as willing to go around spending that money on women now would they.
>>
Guys

Trying to find a boyfriend that isn't just going to fuck and leave, because I want to marry and have kids young, so I'm thinking I need a traditional man, but I feel like my personality puts off those kinds of men.

When I look around at the girls dating guys who want to commit, the girls are unambitious, soft-spoken, emotional, small, etc. I'm not naturally any of those things.

Should I change myself to attract a guy and then be myself further into the relationship or would that be psychotic? How much faking is allowed/expected to start a relationship?
>>
This girl I like asked me to senior prom after her ex bf (they broke up last week) asked someone else to prom before they started dating, she didn't have to ask me and even told me that she was just gonna go with her best friend instead. now that she's not dating him, could it mean that she chose to go to prom with me because I was the next best candidate?
>>
Guys

the casual sexism of some very vocal 4chan users has subtlely started to make me feel inadequate and insecure as a girl. I don't know what's true anymore. What do ?
>>
>>18476609
Atone for your sins by being me gf.

Really though if you see a bad stereotype about women just don't be like that. If you're a good person you probably aren't even like that already.
Why do you even care what 4chan says though it doesn't affect you.
>>
>>18476609

Shut up cunt
>>
>>18476609
There's a lot of dumb shit said on the internet, don't sweat it too much. I've seen enough femnazi shit to warp many minds but I know that it's mostly just internet nutjobs.

IRL people are pretty much normal.
>>
Why do guys get slapped for both asking for and rejecting sex?
>>
>>18476609
Try to ignore it, they are idiots. That's what I do with all the casual antisemitism.
>>
>>18476609
anyone replying to this unironically should end their lineage tbqhfam
>>
>>18476654
What about the professional antisemitism?
>>
>>18476655
Yeah women can't feel things like remorse or guilt. Only anger.
>>
Yesterday I became 25 years old.

Is it normal that I never had a chrush on anybody yet?
>>
>>18476653
this doesnt happen if your reflexes are sharp
>>
>>18476656
That's easy to ignore, most people don't take them seriously.

Casual antisemitism, like casual sexism, starts as a joke. That's why it's dangerous. Repeat something often enough, even if you don't mean it, and you might just start beliving it. I suspect this is what happened to /pol/, at least to some degree.
>>
File: 1383867625531.jpg (20KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1383867625531.jpg
20KB, 403x395px
>>18476703
>tfw too intelligent xd

i bet youre an >edgy atheist xd
too
>>
I have a few questions for girls.

Am I not supposed to go into Victoria's Secret stores when I'm shopping with my girlfriend? The few times we've been together I've gone in with her but every time I do there's usually 2 or 3 guys lurking around outside.

About once a week my girlfriend goes out for drinks with her friend. They've been really good friends since high school. Sometimes I notice when they come home that my girlfriend and her friend will kiss on the lips before she gets out of the car. It's always just a quick peck on the lips but I was wondering if this is indicative of anything more sinister between them.

We live about 2 hours away from the beach and she and I went there for a day recently. I told her it would probably be windy so she should take a coat just in case but she didn't. It was windy and she was cold and complained so I gave her my coat and then I was cold. In the future am I obligated to give her my coat in situations like this?
>>
I have a thing called pectus carinatum it means my chest points out. How to girls see this. Is it a deal breaker?
>>
>>18475826
Don't sweat it man. A lot of people live at home because of all sorts of reasons (financial, religious/ cultural, because they like it).
I wouldn't think that was odd even if it weren't temporary.

t. 23 y/o who lives with her parents and probably will for two or three more years.
>>
>>18476122
I don't see my friends like that bc I respect them BUT here's something an (also female) friend told me once about a friend of hers who clearly has a crush on her
>'oh yeah he's such a sweetie and he always pays for everything but he's so ugly. He's like my ultimate fall back guy like if my face gets deformed from an acid attack or something'
>>
>>18476290
The grossness is part of the attraction.
>>
>>18476567
It's probably more a case of where you're looking for the men- have you been looking in wholesome places like church (/other religious place of congregation)?
>>
File: 1496973785340.png (866KB, 780x819px) Image search: [Google]
1496973785340.png
866KB, 780x819px
Girls:
I was talking to this girl from a dating site. She seemed super into me, suggesting we meet up, flirting constantly. But for some reason she thought I lived in the same city as her, and when I clarified that I'm about 30 miles away, she started giving short dead-end responses. I asked her out and she said "I have work that day..."

Could clarifying that single fact have really killed the whole thing? Or am I just overthinking it. I'm kind of sad now
>>
>>18476609
I'm a grill and I've felt the same way. I find myself wondering whether the real them is how people act irl and 4chan is a sort of cathartic joke or if this is the true version of men.
>>
>>18476749
>you're allowed in
>could be nothing, talk to her about it
>bring her coat for her too, she needs looking after.
>>
>>18476785
That's a shame but maybe you should look for someone closer? I kinda get why that would put someone off, it's a bit much to start a relationship with the need for serious travel and planning.
>>
>>18476787
It's kind of a taboo topic and it's not like men hate women in significant numbers, but it's pretty easy to see that men frequently have lowered expectations for women.
>>
File: giphy.gif (420KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
420KB, 300x225px
>>18476609
>>18476787
>taking insults and remarks on 4chan seriously
>>
>>18476797
I know I should, I would even prefer it, but I'm getting kind of desperate because I've completely run out of people to swipe through on both tinder and bumble. It may be game over for me for a while I guess.
>>
>>18476762
Girl here. not at all. It's not like it's your fault or anything. If a girl makes a fuss because of it, then leave her ASAP. you are just wasting your time with a child, you deserve better than that.
>>
File: ZVyoIo5LMvM.jpg (87KB, 467x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZVyoIo5LMvM.jpg
87KB, 467x720px
How do I get over ex? I will have to see her every day, and considering the fact I still can't move on, I am fucking laying in the bed for hours and my hands are shaking. I cut contact and I regret that, maybe I should have stayed friends/friends with benefits.

She broke up with me since she said it was more like ardour for her, and not love. Tell me, what would have happened if she'd told me so? Like, "I love you I miss you", then breaking up two days later.
>>
>>18476609
>>18476787
Neither is represnts how the average man really thinks. Out in the real world most men will hold themselves back because pussy but the honesty on 4chan is the honesty of men who are more bitter and spiteful than the average man is. The true way men feel is probably somewhere in between.
>>
>>18476708
Was it not obvious that I'm Jewish?
>>
>>18476817
>>18476801
>whiteknights think those are actually women

How gullible can you get.
>>
File: Noided.jpg (20KB, 454x587px) Image search: [Google]
Noided.jpg
20KB, 454x587px
>>18475460
Think some girl was being flirty with me at a restaurant, we didn't talk though. She was cute, and theres all the odds she may be into me back; so fuck it.
Thing is, she's the window girl, so I don't think I can really talk to her at the counter.

Thinking of leaving a call me note for her, but not sure how I can actually get it to her, let alone without looking like a cringe-lord
>>
>>18476923
Question is sorry, how should I go about it?

Actually try to talk to her at work or find some way to get her a note?
>>
>I don't like chad, my boyfriend is a nerd
>lol he's really tall though
Why go on
>>
>Pillow talk w/ bloke I'm seeing
>being quite romantic/ affectionate with each other as we just fucked
>he says you're so beautiful, love spending time with you, glad I met you etc
>I say similar stuff, really happy I met you, spending time with you is really fun w/e same shit you get me
>then he says 'I've never been with someone who likes me as much as you do'

Keep thinking about this, is it a bad sign? Like does it mean I've been acting too keen? Is it positive negative or neutral?
>>
>>18476923
Sometimes people think a girl is being flirty, but in reality her job is to be friendly to customers and that's all there is to it. Therefore, you should exercise caution. You should strike up a conversation with her in person, and if she still seems reciprocrative, you could hand her the note with number on it, and say that if she wants to keep talking she should text you. Then leave immediately. If she feels uncomfortable she will simply not text, and you know not to approach her again
>>
>>18477135
My guess is that you acted too clingy and he tired to subtly signal you that.

But it depends a lot on how he said it, so it's hard to say what he really meant
>>
>>18476703
>Casual antisemitism,

Nothing casual or jokey about it.

They're the ones pushing identity politics so much, it's a wonder why they shit themselves when their identity is called out.
>>
File: Dave_Grohl.jpg (117KB, 438x453px) Image search: [Google]
Dave_Grohl.jpg
117KB, 438x453px
Girls,

Is this girl into me?

>Chick at work
>A few years my senior but it doesn't really bother me
>Always says something teasing towards me when I come into work "What are you doing here?" "Get out of here" etc
>Again, always in a jeering tone
>Asks me lots of questions all the time about myself, my personal life, hobbies, interests, education goals etc.
>I'm one the newer people at my workplace and most people ask the same thing but she seems to be genuinely interested in what I tell her
>Want to ask her out but I also don't want to be rejected because she wasn't actually into me and was just being friendly and then have to work with this girl awkwardly everyday

What are some good signs to look for?
Also, she's always been seemingly flirty with me. The other day I was going to ask her out as we were walking to our cars in the parking lot but I pussied out. Ever since, she seems like she's been more distant to me and the flirting has kind of subsided. I don't know if I "missed my chance" because I couldn't help but feel the vibe of her wanting me to ask her out but I didn't take my shot.

Halp
>>
File: 116458-yO6DLnI8uIaislbBxlrcjw.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
116458-yO6DLnI8uIaislbBxlrcjw.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>18475460
>visited ex gf for sex
>sex is amazing
>lots of cuddling and kissing going on after
>she prepared dinner for me
>keeps talking about how she missed all of this, at one point lets slip she's having doubts about the breakup
>says she'd be down with going out together
>next day we text, last night was great yada yada
>tell her I miss her
>says she's happy to hear that
>ask her about her day and if I can come over later
>she says she doesn't want something more than fwb to develop between us again, basically wants what we did last night from someone who treats her exactly like I did but isn't me
>ask her what the harm would be in doing what feels good and just going with the flow, if she's afraid I am going to disappoint her again
>"no"
>"then what is it?"
>"I don't want to hurt you"
>"I really appreciate that, but do you think you could hurt me any more than by breaking up with me?"
>"I do not know."
I dropped the subject and switched to sushi and working out, got a nice picture.

I don't get what's so terrifying about two people who still like and are attracted to each other starting to develop romantic feelings again, especially since the breakup happened over lack of feelings/taking each other for granted. I don't want something new until I feel I truly learned from my mistakes and changed myself for the better. I dont want to go back either, but I am open to starting something new with the same girl in the future. Unless of course one of us finds someone else they are truly happy with. Help me understand women /adv/.
>>
File: 1498085937925.jpg (58KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498085937925.jpg
58KB, 500x480px
>QT redhead part of our friend group / DnD group
>Interested in same shit as me
>She interns on the other side of the state so she's only in our town every weekend
>Keeps joking about how she wants a BF

>I'm too scared to make a move because I'm shy as shit and I'm worried it'd be awkward as fuck if she rejects me and we still play DnD and shit
>Could possibly ask her to be my +1 at mutual friend's wedding but the same anxiety abounds

Is attempting to date with-in the friendgroup worth it? Or should I just let it go and look elsewhere?
>>
>>18477152
See problem is, she's normally at the drive thru window. Makes it a little difficult to strike up conversation.
>>
>>18477269
Give it a try my dude.
>>
>>18477269
Could you handle leaving your DnD group or seeing your ex regularly in case it doesn't work out?
>>
>>18475512
My best friend is a girl, and i go do shit like that all the time with her.

Could just ask her if it was her BF?
>>
File: 1498086071938.jpg (1005KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1498086071938.jpg
1005KB, 1536x2048px
>>18477285
If i do it, I'll probably wait until the next time the group meets and ask her in person. Asking via private message sounds lame as shit.

>>18477291
I think at the end of the day I could say I'm a level-headed enough person to be able to still go to the DnD sessions, regardless. But I can only speak for myself in that case.
>>
File: 1497534662728.jpg (11KB, 275x305px) Image search: [Google]
1497534662728.jpg
11KB, 275x305px
>>18477298
>I think at the end of the day I could say I'm a level-headed enough person to be able to still go to the DnD sessions, regardless
You say that now but if things go shitty such as rejection, breaking up etc it's going to be awkward and uncomfortable no matter how level headed you are.
>>
>>18477298
Yeah, saying it in person would be a lot better I think.

I think, at the end of the day you have to weigh up whether a chance at happiness is worth an awkward game of dnd once a week or so.
>>
>>18477305
And that's why I'm juggling whether it's even worth it to consider her as anything more than friendship material. A relationship would be nice, but I don't know if it's worth the potential drama on the friend-group/DnD group.

>>18477316
Even if I get rejected, we're both adults, I'd hope that no matter what happens we can act like civil people when DnD happens.

I have time to think/sleep on it, she isn't the end all be all. If it doesn't work out the world keeps spinning and all that shit.
>>
File: 2603-90.jpg (39KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
2603-90.jpg
39KB, 300x400px
What's the point of transparent tights? I honestly don't get it.
>the texture
But some TV ads market their own as being 100% perfectly transparent or even invisible
>they are warm
But some women wear them in summer.
I don't get it
>>
>>18477328
They hide blemishes and shit dude. They're like makeup for legs.
>>
>>18477328
It's just a tad warmer, it hides blemishes, and it is considered more professional and classy/put together because you are not walking around with bare legs.
>>
Why would a girl go out with me if there's always a better guy for them to chase or that is attracted to her already? For every virtue and good quality I may have, there's always some guy that has more.
>>
>>18477334
She has either low standards or low self-esteem
>>
Ok so I need some help on how to voice some frustrations in a constructive way hopefully so I can understand things better. My gf never seems to want to get drunk or party with me, but she always does the times we don't hang out. First I asked her why she never lets lose like that with me and she just said that i dont pressure her like her friends do, she said I'm too nice about it. What I'm not understanding is why would I need to pressure someone to have a good time? This only seems to be an issue when it comes to drinking and parties. I'm feeling frustrated that I'm being blown off or just left out.

I'm definately about taking care of problems when they come up and talking it out, but I really don't know how to frame this conversation. What I'm thinking of is bringing up my concern when we hang tonight and mainly saying things like "I feel" or "i might be seeing this the wrong way, but..." basically anything to let her know its not a personal attack. Sorry for the blog but is this a good strategy? Thanks.
>>
>>18476609
Men are like this. But it shouldn't make you feel inadequate. It should just make you realize men are shit
>>
>>18477329
>>18477332
Thanks, this makes sense
>>
File: IMG_0903.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
Why do guys like damsels in distress? The guy I have a crush on that I regularly talk to at the gym he works at that I go to jokes about me passing out in the sauna (I spend at least 20 minutes in there) and me waking up next to him. He was really nice to me the day I collapsed as a result of overdoing the exercise in pic related. Is he some sort of disaster fetishist?
>>
>>18477343
I guess it's because it makes a guy feel like he is important and necessary, and that he deserves the girl because he earned her trust/love, except it's easier or more straightforward to achieve that in a damsel in distress situation than actually having to flirt and befriend the girl and do the same thing every other guy does to the same girl. Because dangerous situations create a bond between two people faster, and because for a guy it's good to feel necessary, and like you did something important, to reasure your value as a person. And because it makes this one guy stand out over the rest in the girls eyes because of it.
>>
>>18476787
Most guys i know, even ones that are all SJW / femmy lower expectations for woman.

From my experience, i see woman as equals and i think most guys do, but there is just this underlying subconscious of lowered expectations, idk where it comes from.
>>
>>18477343
>Why do guys like damsels in distress?
I don't. Makes you seem weak that you put yourself in situations you can't handle. Of course I'll help you afterwards, like any decent human being would, but I'm definitely not going to feel attraction for you.
>>
>Girlfriend is friends with some modern artsy people
>Kind of just ignore them
>This morning my girlfriend told me they asked her to pose nude for them
>Said she wanted to do it but wanted to make sure I knew about it first
>My word for word reaction was "Fuck off. No way."
>Now she's angry with me saying I'm overreacting

I don't think she's going to do it anymore, but did I overreact?
>>
>>18477387
Kinda, i mean it's her body. i guess she just wanted to know that she was going to do it, not necessarily asking your permission. Like when you say "im going down to the shop to get some coffee" or something.

You don't own her man, if i were you i would apologize and tell her you think it's a good idea or something. My girl is right into arts and shit as well.

I think if she asked, if you liked the idea the reaction would be okay, but i don't think that's what she was doing
>>
>>18475476
don't tell a girl you like her. ask her on a date instead.
>>
>>18475521
>No one wants to see a movie alone.
i go to the movies alone all the time
>>
>>18475554
>tell her to call me
that's where you went wrong, you should have told her you'd call her
>>
>>18477328
Real reason: They stop thighs from chafing and shoes from rubbing.

Sometimes when brands say 'invisible' they actually mean that the texture looks natural, but they still have a fair amount of pigment. Good for hiding blemishes and stubble.
>>
>>18477387
You're allowed to set boundaries in a relationship.
>>18477397
If that truly is your mentality then there is no such thing as monogamy in your mind. You do realize "It's her body" is also an excuse for your girlfriend to sleep with another man? No, you can't stop it from happening if she wants it, but yes you can put that boundary on your relationship and break up with her under the same reason of "It's your body."
>>
>>18477409
Gotta admit, it's better with a friend though. Hanging out after, give you the movie to talk about, and makes you seem like you have friends *insecurity intensifys*
>>
My wife is beast feeding, last time we fucked she was riding me, as i came inside her she orgasmed hard, her tits started leaking milk over my chest.
She was kind of embarrassed but I was kinda turned on by it.

How do i,/can I broach this without sounding like a total fucking weirdo? I assume for her the milk is just for baby and not sexual at all.
>>
>>18477422
Just tell her you kinda liked it. Simple as that.
>>
>>18477422
ayy baby lemme suck dose milky tittayyyys
>>
>>18477269
>>Could possibly ask her to be my +1 at mutual friend's wedding but the same anxiety abounds
i wouldn't start with that
>>
>>18476923
No one else got experience with this sorta situation?
>>
>>18477387
>did I overreact?
you could have worded it differently i suppose, she probably doesn't like being told to fuck off
>>
>>18477420
I actually prefer going alone if it's a movie I really want to see. I prefer to do other stuff with friends, where we can actually talk.
>>
Femanons,
A random guy comes up to you and says "I'm tired of being a virgin, can you help me out?"
Wat do?
>>
>>18477463
give him the newspaper classifieds

that's fucking beyond creepy
>>
>>18477463
>him : I'm tired of being a virgin, can you help me out?
>me : sure. Let's go to a bar and show me how you interact with the girls over there. If they ignore you, I will try to tell what you did wrong. Hopefully you will learn how to be a social butterfly and increase your chances with the girls.
>>
>>18477463
Tell him to go to the red lights district. If you are hoping that a random woman wants to sleep with you, you're better off trying to connect a bit before essentially asking her to spread her legs because you're horny and she has a hole.
>>
Here is the situation:
It is going well with a girl but I need to make more actions happen. I never kissed a girl on the lips, and also virgin. Be honest, how high is the chance of her knowing it is my first time? How high is the chance she doesn't say anything? What will betray me?
>>
>>18477491
Very high, most likely you'll be awkward and blatantly show your lack of experience. If she really likes you it's not a problem though.
>>
>>18477463
"No."

That's maximum autism.
>>
>>18477463
I tell him to fuck off and take a creepshot just to be safe.
>>
>>18477233
Help me out here, why would you try to stop a bond from forming not to hurt the other person when both parties are having a good time together?
>>
>>18477502
It will be fucked up, because I act somewhat experienced with women. And I am, not much, but still, I just never went for the kiss. Stupid but this is how it is.
I hope instincts will tell me what to do.
>>
File: 1498953901873.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498953901873.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>18477472
>>18477503
>>18477505
>>
>>18477527
*h-hugs you*
>>
Is it possible that a girl fakes insterest in a guy because she sees him as that poor virgin and feels pity for him?

Unrelated, if a guy has terminal cancer, can he expect a girl to fulfill his dying wish of having sex with her?
>>
>>18477540
thanks anon
>>
My favorite prostitute stopped whoring. What will be of my penis?
>>
girls, am i friendzoned when she tags me in shit on facebook?
>>
>>18477572
No ? I tag my crush on my dA posts as much as I can.
>>
>>18477580
what is a dA post
>>
>>18477570
That fucking sucks, man
>>
>>18477587
deviantart. whenever I post my art I tag him and make shitty jokes in hopes of making him react. love makes me do retarted shit.
>>
>>18477463
that's so fucking creepy wtf
>>
>>18477605
Not that anon but can I see your dA? I'm always curious whenever someone mentions they have one. I don't have one even though some friends used to tell me I should get one. But I'm not very good.
If you don't post that's okay I mean idk if I would want to post my profiles from other pages on 4chan either.
>>
>>18477605
that's kinda cute. at least you're not tagging people in those retarded facebook "memes"
>>
>>18477613
you don't have to be good to post on da. half of it is inflation fetish and sonic porn, so even if you're terrible you won't be the worst thing on there.
>>
>>18477616
I guess you are right. I also have the "problem" that I tend to make very random and unrelated stuff that Idk if it would make sense to have all together in one profile in one page. Though I lost a lot of my stuff when I lost my hard drive with no backup so I guess it's time to start over.
>>
>>18475460
Girls, are any of you repulsed by the idea of sex?
I feel like it's really uncommon as a guy but I don't really want to have sex and seeing women act sexual or knowing they've had sex really grosses me out.

Is it unreasonable to find a girl who's like this and happy without sex?
>>
>>18477613
I'm sorry, I can't post it here, I'm definitely gonna get in trouble. also, it's okay if you currently aren't good, there is always room for improvement. on dA, you will definitely find skilled people who are willing to help you and become your friends. It's very fun filling your gallery and watching yourself progress. Hell, I myself am not good, yet I still post because criticism is good for my growth. Get an account, you won't regret it.
>>18477614
thank you. well, sometimes I post memes but they are more of inside jokes with my friends.
>>
>>18477634
I see, that makes sense and thanks for the advice! I'll check the site again, I used to browse it but not very often, some years ago, and I will most probably make an account now.
>>
>>18475477
My current bf twitches a lot before cumming. Basically, I feel his dick get really rock hard, like, it plumps up even more, then it starts to twitch and spasm inside.

Honestly, haven't felt that with any guys in the past. Like, their body would twitch when they were gonna cum, but my bf's dick twitches.
>>
File: 5Q5XnuC5Kp4.jpg (72KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
5Q5XnuC5Kp4.jpg
72KB, 720x534px
>ex wanted to stay friends
>i cut contact with her
>start to miss her much
>3 days later
>ask her if we can be friends

FUCK
How pathetic am I?
>>
>>18475477
>>18477652
My dick does that
>>
>>18477666
It's really pathetic. Luckily for you the choice isn't set in stone.

Break things off again and this time keep to it. It's going to hurt at first but the hurt will pass. You're not an asshole for wanting space.
>>
So me and my friend are pretty sure this girl is into one of us, but how do we find out which one?
>>
>>18477666
pretty pathetic
>666
witnessed
>>
File: M_fEp_0qjm0.jpg (278KB, 1280x908px) Image search: [Google]
M_fEp_0qjm0.jpg
278KB, 1280x908px
>>18477677
>>18477670

Well, fuck. I also said that "I need time to revalue everything, though". Would it be OK if later I'd say that I can't be friendly with people I am attracted to? Because now we won't be able to see each other for two months.
>>
Guys,

For those of you who are afraid of sex, what is your reasoning for that?
>>
here's a question for both men and women. why are you assholes so persistent on meeting an asexual person, and berating them by saying "lol i can changed your mind"
go fuck someone else, fr
a few times i'd been raped because somehow rape is supposed to make me straight or gay
>>
File: 1498864049433.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498864049433.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>18477801
>>
Girl i'm seeing on the side says she has Long Distance bf. Anyway we have been seeing each other for a while and having pretty amazing sex in the process, about a month ago she saw her bf and she was saying how amazing he was and such. We still have sex after but i'm wondering if there is a point? I would like to get into a serious relationship with her but she says shes in love with this guy. Do i continue to see her casually and hope eventually she forgets him or do i just let it go now.
>>
>>18477801
Kek
>>
i know its 4chan but even then, how many femanons are riding the cock carousel before settling down? even if its not a 100% concious decision, how many of you are fucking guys now who would make terrible partners and ready to settle later?
>>
Is it offensive for me to ask my female room mate to have clothes on when she is walking around rooms that are not hers only?

i really dont wanna see her pubic hair
>>
Guy here
How do I get a shy girl to be open. I plan on asking her to hang out at a buddy birthday party. I tried asking her out couple months ago same concept but at the movies, she said yes at first but then called out last minute claiming she didn't have a ride. I want to tell her how I feel about her but I don't know how she will react to it and rather not do it through text. Any suggestions male or female.
>>
>>18477853
I know you're probably not going to believe me, but I was a virgin until the age of 22 when I started dating my current bf. I have dated guys before, but I insisted on actually falling in love before sex and that didn't happen before him. I'm glad I waited because I can't imagine doing something so intimate with someone I don't adore fully.
>>
Question for the girls:
>Love issues! (As usual)

Backstory:
So I have this crush, I've known her for some time now about 6 months and well recently things have started going really good after the first 4 months being unfruitful.
>nothing real has happened yet, partially because of timing.

Our last 2 "dates" has been really awesome! "Go in for the kiss moments" happened numerous times but I didn't do it, not because of chickenry mind you.
>I am (was) very confident that it would've worked!
Allthough she was going away on vacation for 6 weeks shortly after these "dates" and I had sort of pre-decided that I was gonna save the move until after her trip.

>Oh shit this is gonna be looooong
So when we parted the night before her leaving, we hugged eachother in what I would call a "loving embrace" and when we let go she gave me this look: that unfakeable, look of affection.. I could tell she wanted me to kiss her > I didn't due to what I mentioned earlier.

So she texted me some time later a very cute text:
>"I'm really going to miss you Anon, I always look forward to seeing you when we have plans, Thank you so much for always listening and being there for me, you're the best person I know!"
>"Sorry for putting that kind of pressure on you haha, it sounded better in my head, was more cohearent, but I needed to say it before I left... so there it is <3.

... To me that seems like a decleration of love?

Anyways back to my thing here: she's been gone for about a week now and I miss her, it bothers me...
Why'd I leave it open!!
>What if she forgets about me while on vacation?
>What if she finds another guy!!!?
She's very attractive, intrest will exist!

Anyways, how would you girls think in that situation?
Would you give it another shot if the guy didn't make the move when you clearly made the hint you wanted it?
Did I ruin my chances in your opinion?
>>
>>18477405
We're already heading for a party later this week, but it's not exactly a date since other people are going with us
>>
>>18477334
Why would a guy go out with me if there's always a better girl for them to chase or that is attracted to him already? For every virtue and good quality I may have, there's always some girl that has more.
>>
>>18477990
I personally (not a girl though) would not have it that way, If i want that label I'll get the label, if the SO don't want it... I guess I'd open towards it if it's a new relationship but to me the target would still be the label and if she don't jump on the train of trying>bye bye...

I've been in a similiar situation before, bo poly-relationship though, but my ex had some sort of twisted respect for her ex and there was a lot of dancing around and avoiding me and him meeting.
He didn't want to see me and since they were seeing eachother as friends still (I actually do believe that there was no cheating involved) but at a point I was like: "Come on now "girlfriend" like I can get behind you still wanting to be friends and stuff but I am your bf now and I can't leave every time you guys want lunch, it was wierd at first but I sort of thought we had an unspoken understanding that this sneaking around-deal was just temporary but I don't see you do anything to change it and my patience with this guy is coming to an end! (The guy was rotten).
>turned into a whole thing: broke up
Last I heard she's still doing the same dance with her new bf: Damn she dumb!
>>
Girls, how do I either
a. stop my gf from using her phone so much or
b. stop caring that she uses it so much
I guess anybody can answer that actually, not just girls
>>
>>18478124
Tell her. Try to get her to do interesting things instead of sitting at home in general.
>>
>>18477818
Having relationship with girl who is
>stupid to fall for scam called ldr
>cheating on her "bf" she loves

She is stupid whore anon. Find real gf material. This is just whore to cum and dump. Also
>enabling cheaters
You are kinda as bad as her.

>>18477853
It doesnt matter how high is the body count if she lies about it anon. Dont think too much about it and never allow her to talk about her past ot you will end up as this anon >>18477480

>>18477894
Even shy girl should bother to go on date with you if she finds you fancy.
>couple months ago
Why are you waiting MONTHS? Keep bombarding her with invitations on dates until it get to the point she refuses directly or you lose patience.

>>18477922
>6 weeks
She is gone anon. Find new gf. Dont spent summer fapping to her while she will forget about you.

>>18478124
If you are on date and her phone is more entertaining than you, your relationship wont last long unless you are rich.

Why does it bother you?
>>
>>18477894
Ehm, Telling someone how you feel about them isnot a good move... that's what you do after the move has worked!
>>
>>18478132
I'll tell her, but it's hard to bring up something like "I don't like that you're on your phone so much"

>>18478148
We've been dating for a while so me entertaining her constantly isn't necessary.
Come to think of it, it bothered me most when I didn't have a phone for a while, which was recently. Perhaps I was just phone-jealous
>>
>>18478148
So, there is no way I can keep intrest up for6 weeks?
>>
>>18476783
I have, actually. I go to the Catholic Newman Center at my college. Most of the other girls there are modest and kind, and I don't feel like I fit in with them. The guys are generally what I'm looking for, but we end up debating theology and I feel like they see me more like a peer than a potential partner :/
>>
>>18478168
Wait, why are you going to a catholic center? You're not a virgin, right, or have I misunderstood your text? You realize that part of the whole catholic thing is waiting until marriage, right?
>>
>>18477733
fear of having a too small penis or rather be inadequate equipped down there and that the girl will laugh and brag about it.
>>
>>18478168
Sounds like a bad idea....
>>
>>18478159
In 6 weeks you can lose 6kg, find new gf, get pregnant, get tan, rank up in csgo or find better job.

Really find new girl. If everything fails, you can try to resume where you ended with this girl (but dont count on it).

>>18476567
>>18478168
Pretending to be somebody else is recipe for disaster. If you want somebody to marry and spawn babies, you need a adult man with job and such. So all you need is to search for older boys.

Also can you maybe explain what do you mean by
>i am not naturally like that
? Cause imho girls who know what they want and arent afraid of going after it aka asserting dominancy is sexy.

Stop waiting for miracle to happen and simply ask some boys on dates. You can literally hunt them down. Or try online dating. Every time i see advice about
>look for gf/bf at church
i laught. That is so silly advice it hurts. You want social events where people go when bored. And you can find only extroverts outside. Maybe with your dom nature you want somebody more introverted and they are hidden in basement.

How exactly are you looking for bf? And existing doesnt count.
>>
>>18478148
We'll I have a 3 strike policy and I kinda work with her but I will turn up the heat on her she seems she doesn't text much but I rather talk person to person
>>
Femanons...
[BACKSTORY]
Met a girl on a night out with friends, we all had a meal, we sat down together and got talking. She likes a lot of the things I like including somethings that I've always wanted to try (theatre for example). Apparently she was very flirty with me and only realised this a day or two after when a good female friend points out my shit ability at reading signs.

I hit her up the other week and took her out for a meal just me and her and we share a lot of common interests, good laughter, good vibes, nothing that really said friend zone material but nothing that really signalled relationship material either. Ended with a hug and made plans for a week away but she's busy, no worries because I planned ahead and booked some theatre tickets which she's thrilled about.

[QUESTION]
What sort of message limit should I be giving myself to not seem like a complete relationship artist? Also, when should I be broaching the " I enjoy spending time with you/like you " conversation. It's a bit of a long distant thing (1hour 30 minute drive) FYI.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18478222
How many points does cheating counts for?

>>18478225
There is no text limit. This is the case where you can apply shit advice
>bee yourself
If you feel like spamming her with messages, do it. Just try to ask her how much is she bored with you.

All you need to do is to give her feeling you want to get inside her panties and try to see her in person. 1 and half hour is nothing. Next time ask her if
>netflix and chill
>walk her home
>invite you for coffe
Handholding, kiss and smiling like retard works too.

Make her feel like attractive girl and rest will work itself. Dont tell her you love her first. Use actions instead of words. Bring her flowers on next date.
>>
>>18478148
Hello broken english anon, it's lazy Chad from last thread.
I did bang her, but she wanted more than just sex, intimacy as well. Told me she wants what I gave her that night but from someone else. Shit's confusing.
>>
>>18478253
>Flowers on the next date
How did I forget about little gifts like that! Damnit.

Walked around a marina before / after the meal but weather was shit so couldn't really sit down and share a romantic moment (thank you British weather).
Right, I'll make plans for something for us to do before the theatre next time we're off and see if it stays the same. Theatre date will be gift and kiss goodnight if appropriate...Then I'll know.

Sound advice.
>>
thank you for the advice...boyfriend knows about the relationship though so I'm not sure if its cheating. I would say the reason why I'm in this though is that I'm not a handsome guy and this was the first time a pretty girl has show legit interest in me. I'm going to take your advice though and hit up a dating site and try with someone else.
>>
>>18478148
>It doesnt matter how high is the body count if she lies about it anon. Dont think too much about it and never allow her to talk about her past ot you will end up as this anon >>18477480 →

after reading that thread im like 99% fucking sure i wont date anyone and just order a mail bride after finishing this 7 year old fucking school
>>
>>18478292
>>18478148
>>
>>18478254
The meme chad has multiple girls to fuck and doesnt give a fuck about single pussy. So you either arent chad or why do you even give a fuck?

Keep fucking her, ignoring her babbling and find new girls to fuck? Or do you want to tie yourself to single girl and put up with bothersome relationship?

>Shit's confusing.
Like your post. What do YOU even want from her?

>>18478294
>wont date anyone
I dont get it. Why do you even want to have gf? Because the virginity thing is just one time only experience.

I say you are very shallow + insecure combo. Also even 20+ virgin girls exist.
>>
>>18478308
who talks about virginity? there is an entire spectrum of sexuality between virgins and sluts. seems like you can just never know
>>
File: 1456239278744.png (304KB, 722x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456239278744.png
304KB, 722x768px
Are there any asian girls here?

So my new gf is Japanese (second gen, socially she is British) and not as otaku as I am, shes just a normie brittish girl that looks japanese.

Anyways im really into JAV porn and would love her to act like a JAV actress when we fuck. Would she be ok with me asking this or will she take offense and think its racist? Im not asian.
>>
>>18478313
Well, since you care so much, i blindly guessed you need pure qt waifu tier girl. And her being virgin should help you with that.

And giving up on girls is bad plan imho. You just need to hope for best. And even here on /adv/ we have femanon posting about how 0 bf and what to do.

So again WHY DO YOU CARE about body count?
>never know
Never knowing is fine with me. Why do you care when there is no way how to prove otherwise?
>>
>>18478313
Plenty of people talk about virginity, especially on 4chan because of the disproportionate amount of people on the ends of the spectrum here. I'll only date a virgin but if I say it the people on the opposite end will say I'm an undesirable virgin or that virgin girls don't exist, and most will respond in a similar manner.
>>
>>18478308
No no, you were the one who called me Chad because my exgf who dumped me asked me to fuck her.
I miss her. I am not ready to start over, but I wish I could just go back to dating her. It hurts that she wants someone who is just like me. She said she missed me, but at the same time she wants someone new. I don't get how I am good enough to do relationship things with but she is afraid of developing feelings for me. And her BS reason is she doesn't want to hurt me.
>>
>>18478332
>So again WHY DO YOU CARE about body count?
its not like i think her pussy will be wider or something. its not about the body count, its about the decisions that led there
>>
I turned 22 recently and I'm still a gfless/kissless virgin, dated a bit before but I've never done anything with girls.

I don't really feel the need to have sex with every girl I meet, I like having that connection with someone first and then have sex. Thing is, none of the girls I dated felt 'right' for me so I never got to actually do anything and now that I'm 22 it starts getting to me a bit, like I'm running out of time and I start to feel the pressure but I still don't want to change how I 'operate'.

How do girls look at someone like that? would I be laughed at for my lack of experience at this age? would that make me seem 'weak' or whatever, in their eyes?
>>
>>18478341
Aaaaaaaaaah. I think you will be that weird couple which breaks up each month and before the next month starts, you will be together again.

Force her to tell you real reason why she doesnt want to date you. Maybe you are "too good" for her.

Or do the typical break up routine: delete everything reminding her (nudes included), block her social media, number, cry a little and forget about her.
>fucking your ex gf is never a good idea

>>18478349
>decisions
People are super stupid when young. Some avoid doing stupid things only because they are lazy. Still her body count wont affect her or you in anyway if she keeps her mouth shut (maybe she will be very good at sex).

>>18478358
Your problem is that you want gf just because it is what society tells you to do. It is totally ok to be virgin until you meet the true qtie. Dont fall for virgin shaming.
>running out of time
Nah. You do what you want, not what people around you expect you to do. Now go back to csgo and go seek gf only when you decide you want somebody to cuddle. Having gf is like second job sometimes.

Now go and be young stupid and carefree.
>in their eyes
True man doesnt give a fuck about what others think. It is called confidence.
>>
>>18478381
>People are super stupid when young.

This honestly sounds like a bad excuse. Some people are stupid at every age
>>
>This Femanon dropping advice

You... doing some good work. Keep that shit up
>>
>>18478328
That's some extremely creepy "yellow fever" shit you've got going on. If you want this relationship to work you had better cut that shit out right now.
>>
>>18478381
>>18478358
is me.
>Your problem is that you want gf just because it is what society tells you to do.
Not true, being with a girl makes me happy in a way that friends/family don't, so it makes sense for me to find someone that makes me happy and be with them, its a mutual thing as well thats why I don't wanna be with and fuck everyone.

>Having gf is like second job sometimes.
I'd be ok with that, I don't know hot to explain this to you, but like being busy, like I have a purpose, doing nothing all day or having noone to talk to is fine but I've done so much of it I'm starting to hate it so even if its not all fun and joy all the time I really wouldn't mind.

You are right about everything else tho, I think I'm just thinking too much of what others might think of me and its discouraging. I sometimes need to be told "its ok to be this and that", for some reason.
>>
>>18478381
>"too good" for her
I think you might be onto something. She said she'd send any of her nice and horny friends for whom she wants to do something good my way and I should send her dudes who pissed me off so they'd have to deal with her.
I'm not going to block her because she doesn't deserve to be treated that way, she was always very supportive and caring, even throughout the breakup.
My mind is telling me to stop contacting her until she comes to realize that maybe I wasnt so bad after all, but my "head" is telling me to text her about her weekend plans Friday afternoon.
Everything seems so much more complicated now.
Thanks for being real.
>>
>>18478417
>dont wanna fuck everyone
Heh. Just ask girls on dates and straight tell them you dont fuck in tje first month of dating. See their reaction. I bet you will be the forst guys they ever heard such bizare informarion from.

Give some qtie a chance. And try kissing and handholding.
>like being busy
I wonder how will you feel after first few months of dating.

>>18478328
>racist
How do you want your gf to behave like?

Just dont talk about jav porn. Tell her you have fetish for that and describe her what to do. In the worst case she will refuse, not a big deal.
>>
File: 1496293189927.gif (4MB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
1496293189927.gif
4MB, 272x272px
Before she met me, she was involved with a couple (both a man and a woman, kind of a three-person poly relationship). She broke up with them but remained good friends, then met me shortly thereafter.

Should I be concerned/am I in the wrong for being upset that she went skinny dipping with them yesterday? She told me right away and it makes me a bit uncomfortable.
>>
male here

how do i know if I have a chance with a girl?

if im 22 can i ask a girl who is 25 out? she is shorter than me if that helps

thirdly how do you establish a relationship for casual sex? just came out of a four year relationship and just want to feel close to someone without the commitment

lastly, can a 22 year old guy who stays with his parents get laid? is it a turn off that i dont have my own place? will it be a problem if we cant go to my house?

thanks adv
>>
File: 1487096142916.jpg (230KB, 1293x812px) Image search: [Google]
1487096142916.jpg
230KB, 1293x812px
How do i go about asking my female coworker whos interested in me for being my FWB?
>>
>>18478462
Also male here.
Dude without knowing the people involved it sounds extremely likely there was more than swimming going on. If that's something you can't deal with you need to set boundaries.

>>18478474
I'm 24 but in the same situation. Hit up bars and Tinder. Age is just a number unless she's too old to have kids. Just be warned, casual sex did not satisfy me at all. Made me feel like shot and miss my ex even more instead.
>>
>>18476290
I'm straight so I like masculinity itself. Including ass hair, yeah. As the other poster said the "grossness" is part of it. Sure I don't experience men as gross the way you do, but I do experience them as grittier than women and that's a huge part of the appeal. Like doing something in bed that part of you thinks crosses a line or is weird, the combination of emotions makes it much more intense. Good sex is often described as dirty and not for no reason.

As for what is attractive about them, what isn't? I love male playfulness, their attention to humor, how they go around tapping on stuff and whistling. I love their big hands, their hairy bodies, their low voices, their smell. I love their much more overt interest in women and sexual things.

And I love the contrast between traits like these and vulnerability. The fragile bravado of very young guys. A bear of a man being nurturing with an animal or child. The contrast between how cocky a man can be during come ons and their helplessness when aroused out of their mind in bed. The dignified pride of brittle old men.
>>
>>18478489
How do you know she's interested? Did she display interest in a relationship in particular?
>>
>>18478489
Don't date coworkers.
>>
>>18478519
not him but why not?
>>
File: DDnaq4XUIAAClPw.jpg (80KB, 736x723px) Image search: [Google]
DDnaq4XUIAAClPw.jpg
80KB, 736x723px
A girl I'm hoping to date, while we were texting each other, told me pic related is what happens to her all the time.

It's over for me right?
>>
>>18478462
>dating a girl who was in "open relationship" and still hangout with them
My crystal ball predicts very rocky relationship where she suggests you to open it. If you dont like swinger parties, dont plan long future with her.

I would be jealous/scared of her skinny dipping.
>why havent you gone with them?

>>18478474
Locate your balls (bellow penis), muster courage and ask her on date / get her phone number and text her and go on date with her.
>can i
You have to. The only other option is to die alone.
>casual sex
You just keep fucking her. Use phrase netflix and chill. Eithe she put up or denies you. Also casual sex is overrated and is not worth the efort.

>cant go to my house
To have sex you need place to do it. It is just another barrier you have to climb over. Park, car, her home, mcdonal toilet, sneaky sex, if you are attractive, she wont care much.

>>18478489
Ask her for netflix and chill. A lot of boys pretend to be boyfriend obly to cum and dump. Also >>18478519
Dont shit where you eat.
>>
>>18478525
A million reasons
>>
>>18478526
Why would it be over? Sounds like all she meant to say was that guys expect her to be their unofficial girlfriend.
>>
>>18478526
Why would that mean it's over for you?
>>
>>18478526
That is literally her giving you signals she wants to have proper boyfriend. So far all guys she has been with only fucked her and refused to do anything else.

Ask her on date and be her first real bf. Bring her flowers on 2nd date and she will marry you.
>>
File: ber.jpg (337KB, 1112x430px) Image search: [Google]
ber.jpg
337KB, 1112x430px
Is it likely that I just don't give a fuck about love? And that I should just not think about it whatsoever for the rest of my life? Asking because it seems like most of what matters to people and people often make it out to be an essential part of being human, and I just reject everyone who has ever asked me out, no matter how hot they are.

I know I'm no catch...fuck, I'm probably a slimy pebble at the bottom of a oceanic trench, but I just...don't find anyone actually attractive (outside of very talented/passionate people, I dunno why). The more I see about dating, too, the less interesting it gets to me. Lots of meaningless fucking around. Dates seem pretty boring unless they're actual adventures. I think I prefer fantasy over the real thing, honestly...real life love seems incredibly conditional and artificial, quick to die if someone's face gets fucked up, or when someone loses their job...any number of trivial things could destroy love. Maybe it's mainly about companionship, but I don't know. I think friendships could serve the same role for me.

>inb4 someone tells me I'll regret being like this when I get old
>>
>>18478515

She asked a million questions about me for several hours on my first day, on the second day she poked me a bit and teased me, third day she grabbed my ass. I think she asked questions about me from the get go because she liked what she saw of me.

>>18478519
>>18478527
She said she will quit in a couple weeks so its not too bad.
>>
>>18478553
Ask her to go out for drinks, get a little drunk together, steer the conversation towards sexual talk/heavy flirting, hook up together, tell her the next morning that you don't want to date.

It's not really done to ask someone to be FWBs. Almost always it's just hooking up that doesn't turn into a relationship.
>>
>>18478535
>>18478537
>>18478540
I guess that makes sense. I took it as an indirect of how that's what she expects things to go so so nothing serious with me. You guys are really smart.

Guess it's my fault for being retarded, I have a hard time thinking about anything that isn't about me.

Should I forget about having sex with her then from the get to go and try to get her to be my girlfriend fist? She's been pretty open about sex and I think she may need just a little more convincing but that may make her think I only want that from her so now I don't know.
>>
>>18478548
You sound like edgy dumb teenarger who read 0 books in his life yet want to do philosophy.

You are probably introvert who is fine being alone. Do what you want. Csgo? Do you even have solid reason to chase girls? Tried to not fapping for 7 days?
>>
>>18478577
No problem. It's always harder to tell when you're caught up in the middle of it yourself. Distance gives clarity.

I would wait with sex. Her being forward with it could be a sign that she's very easy going sexually, but more likely she feels this is the way she needs to act to get/keep a guy's attention. Waiting makes the first time better because you are sleeping together for who you are and not just because of initial attraction. It will also put her at ease just in case she has lingering worries about it.
I don't think you necessarily -have- to make it official before sex, just take your time to enjoy the phase leading up to it and don't try to rush to get it over with.
>>
>>18478578
>philosophy
You're really weird if you think that was a sad attempt at philosophy, and I'm a girl, so...I don't really fap nor have any reason to chase girls. Anyways, yeah, maybe I should just accept being an introvert and move on.
>>
File: average-menstrual-cycle.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
average-menstrual-cycle.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18478599
>weird
Thank you, you are weird too. How old are you?

All girls sooner or later will recieve this urge to have babies. Are you there yet? If not, stay cool and maybe learn how to schlick. You dont want to find yourself unable to cum when you finally obtain bf.

>attemp at philosophy
So what exactly have you tried to tell? Cause i dont know.

Are you horny sometimes? Tried watching lesbian or gay porn? Btw even introverts can get lonely, it just takes a lot of time.
>also no boy can ask you on date if you are hidden in your basement
>>
Girls, would you consider holding hands cheating?
>relationship troubles with gf
>meet with old crush to go gift shopping (holiday season)
>She compliments me a lot, asks a lot of questions about my relationship, compliments my gf
>asks about my views on cheating, tells me she thinks it's okay as long as it's just physical
>asks me for advice about the new dude she's seeing
>we have a nice dinner together
>She has a really low self-esteem
>tell her I'd hit on her if I was single
>bomb threat at the train station
>she's scared, grabs my arm
>I suggest going the other way and spending some more time
>our hands slip into each other
>feels nice but somehow not right, but I don't want to pull away, I'd rather downplay it
>walk two or three minutes holding hands into a clothing store
>She tries on some dresses and asks how I like them
>asks me to come help her in the changing room with a zipper on her back
>heart is racing, but I love my gf and don't want to hurt her
>we leave and go home
>>
>>18478639
Cheating? No. Completely inappropriate? Yes. Jumping ship to your old crush because you're having problems with your current girlfriend is unacceptable as well.
>>
>>18478639
It's not the holding hands. It's that your entire interaction was full of inappropriate stuff. You telling her you'd hit on her if you were single is essentially going "well I am still attracted to you but well I have this girlfriend" - to someone who JUST told you that she doesn't see what the big deal about cheating is!

Honestly read through what you just wrote her again and try to see it for the first time. The issue isn't whether or not you touched her hand, it's that your dynamic is sexually and romantically charged.
>>
In all honesty (implying) do women dress for themselves, or to impress/seduce men? I mean when a guy says "she was dressed too provocatively" and everyone cries mysoginy, is he at least right that the woman most likely dressed to "provoque"?
>>
Social retard here.

A coworker has stopped by my desk several times just to talk to me. She's also mentioned in passing how she'd like to go to lunch with me. Do some women do this to just be friendly to the new guy? I may be second guessing myself, but I really cannot comprehend why someone would like me.
>>
I couldn't cum from sex, it didn't really feel like anything.
The condom felt too tight and uncomfortable and I think it ruined the experience for me.
I did enjoy it once I 'used full lenght' and made small thrusting motion but she claimed it hurt.
Lost my erection everything I slipt it out but regained after few wanks and had no trouble maintaining it for hours during intercourse which was odd.
I guess what I'm asking is gentlemen how to actually enjoy it, I don't death grip while wanking or anything?
And ladies how to convince my parter to use pills, she was first timer too.
>>
>>18478662
I don't dress provocatively much, but when I do, it's probably about 75% for myself, 25% for my boyfriend. When I dress how I normally dress, it's 100% for myself. How can you not feel great about yourself when you know you look great?
>>
>>18478662
It's not either 100% or the other. For example, I dress for a big part to feel like I look attractive (to men most notably). But at the same time I know there's stuff I could do to look more attractive to men, that I don't want to do because it's not what I personally feel most pretty or comfortable with.

Another thing is that wanting to feel and look sexy doesn't mean you have a good grasp on what will actually happen and whether you are okay with that. A girl who feels fully comfortable in revealing clothes while dancing among her friends, might feel humiliated and vulnerable when she is facing the obvious stares of a man who could be her father while waiting for the train, tired and intoxicated and all by herself, later.

And part of it also depends on your style and what you see as normal. If all your friends always wear cleavage then it might not strike you as provocative anymore, especially as a straight girl who doesn't reallize notice other women's bodies in a sexual way.

If she wears something quite provocative chanes are that yeah, she wanted to feel hot. But that doesn't mean she wanted guys to fondle her out of nowhere or whatever else ended up going down.
>>
>>18478665
Measure your dick and get the right size condoms. If you were a virgin as well losing your erection is probably from nervousness. It took me a couple of months before I could properly into sex, especially with condoms. I also had problems cumming. You need to relax and not think of it.
As far as the pill goes, it messes with her body pretty bad and doesn't protect from STDs. Going back to wearing condoms sucked, but I loved her so it became the norm. We sometimes put it in unprotected (bad) for a few thrusts because it felt so much more intimate.
>>
>>18478663
This is one of those things that an outsider can't judge. People who are extremely friendly, extroverted and forwarded to the point of doing something like this do exist. But it is more likely that she has some level of interest. Even if only because most people would like to stay on the safe side and not give off an impression of interest that they don't actually harbor. Either way, just go for lunch with her.

>>18478665
Are you dating? You can always bring it up but realize that hormonal birth control comes with a whole list of downsides for women, including depressive/suicidal feelings, health risks and loss of libido.

Also try other condoms, Skyns (non-latex) are supposedly really thin, and you can also try a bigger size. Sometimes the condom technically fits but is too tight.
>>
>>18478663
Get someone outside of your job because you never know you get fired on grounds of "harassment at work"
>>
>>18478663
Go on lunch together. Buy condoms, ask her for her phone number and invite her for dinner on weekend / after work.

She wants the D.

>>18478665
Practice makes perfect. Teach her how to do handjob, blowjob and in return learn oral and fingering. Sex is like 60% cuddling anyway.

It is all about mentality. Cuddle the shit out of her and dont be afraid of experimenting. Sex is like playing with toys, but for adults. Try 69.
>>
>>18478700
I get it, I'm just wondering why she's even talking to me.
>>
>>18478641
I know it was problematic. It had been a long time since we saw each other, and last time we parted as friends. Friends who are somewhat attracted to each other, but mostly friends who can rely on each other.

>>18478644
I'm not denying there was some tension, but that was never my intention. I told my gf beforehand and she was okay with me meeting the other girl. And yes, I was attracted to her, but I loved my girlfriend dearly and wasn't going to hurt her.

Now that a year has passed and she decided she doesn't love me anymore I called the other girl the other day and she was there to comfort me. Told me how great I am, how smart, nice and attractive. That cheered me up a lot, I never knew she found me attractive as well
I guess right now I am just trying to figure out how guilty I should feel.
>>
>>18478738
>never my intention
Yet you went to "an old crush" when your relationship was in a rut, felt flattered by her compliments, talked about sexual things, told her she was attractive to you...? I mean I understand that it wasn't your intention from the get go but you have to realize that you helped that tension get there and actively did things to fuel it.

>how guilty
This is not quite possible to say. For me, I would be angry but this would not be full blown cheating to me yet. However you have to realize that what you are doing right now is investing in the potential or even just the fantasy of another romantic connection and essentially abandoning ship on your relationship. Either actually go through with that and break it off, or try all that you can to get your validation and reassurance from your girlfriend herself.
>>
>>18478690
That girl that's dancing with her friends is basically trying to get her female friends to be jealous of her body or her careless personality. The rest makes sense though.
>>
>>18478462
if she told you right away its because she feel guilty.
you dont turn a hoe into a housewife. either become a hoe yourself or drop her
>>
>>18478663
Go for it.
>>
>>18475468

Lower your expectations of yourself and of sex in general.

Everyone embarrasses themselves regularly. Not even just the first time. It's human.

Being intimate with another person involves uncertainty full stop and its different with each individual so you never really get "better" at it.
There aren't any magic tricks I can give you to ensure it goes smoothly other than communicate constantly about what's good and bad but even then that can backfire. The bottom line is it doesn't matter all that much if it's a bit messy or awkward. It happens to the best of us.
It's normal. Just relax and try to have fun.
>>
>>18475473
Don't do anything you're not comfortable with. You're not obligated to have sex. It's possible you're asexual completely but it may also be related to past trauma or a bad relationship with a parent so I'd suggest you consider therapy
>>
>>18477387
Why is your girlfriend asking for your permission to do things in the first place?
Seems like it's her decision...
>>
>>18478665
It's different with everyone. Maybe you two just aren't compatible. Try again, slowly. Communicate constantly "how's this, that hurts etc" and do some hard thinking about what you most like when you masturbate and what about your partner attracts you to them.

Relax in each other's company a little and stop worrying so much.

Also you cannot convince your partner to use the pill. You can ask her, but if she says no it's not your place to push the matter.
>>
>>18478883
She didn't, she informed OP of her intentions and he reached like it was a request for permission.
>>
Girls, what would you think of a guy who still likes Spice Girls (especially Mel C)?
>>
>>18479228
Very questionable.
>>
>>18479237
._.
>>
I was taking summer classes, and I ended up talking to this girl during the last two lectures, and the final. When leaving the final, she caught up with me, we chatted a bit, and she said "see you later".
She's gone for the next week, but was this just a slip of the tongue? We're different majors, and I go to a large public university so I don't think I'll ever bump into her again. I kinda liked her and wish I got to know her better. I don't know what to do.
>>
femanons-

how do I approach girls on the beach without being creepy/annoying. I'm not like super ugly but nothing on me really stands out except I have really nice hair(I've been told). I want to charm them and to be completely honest I wouldn't mind taking one back to where I'm staying(if you know what I mean). how do I approach her, ask for her number, etc.?
>>
>>18477413
Well she didn't know what time she'd get home that's why i told her to call me. I'm curious though, what difference would it make if I call?
>>
>>18478178
I'm a virgin, but I don't shy away from talking about sex in relation to doctrine, social, politics, etc. I'm really straight forward with it, so it comes off as pretty immodest in comparison to the other Catholic girls who don't want to talk about it at all. (But then it comes off as presumptuous/naive to non-virgins bc who am I to talk about sex when I've never had sex, so it fucks me both ways.)

>>18478183
I don't really know where else to look lol.

>>18478197
I haven't really been using the Newman Center to find a bf, I've basically been trying to talk to guys in my classes, but I feel like I'm mega-leading most of the conversations and then I end up arguing in class, and then I feel awkward afterward, like now it feels like I've revealed too much? Like now they kind of know my power level and I don't know theirs, so it screws up the dynamic a little bit idk. That's basically it.
>>
Girls

How many of you let friends run your life?

Because there is NOTHING worse than meeting a girl that has THAT friend always giving shit to whoever she thinks is taking her friend away.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.