[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm emotionally retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I've been hanging out with this girl for about 2 months now and things have been really great between us, and we have very common interests like music, shows, etc. and we think very similar and we used to talk constantly all day and night and I only saw it as a great friendship even though I kinda liked her in the in beginning.

One of the first kind of date things we did was go to the Humane society and hangout there and play with all the cats, after that we went on a boat ride, and then went out for dinner.

The next time we hung-out we went to go see the new WonderWoman Movie, she cried during the movie and my socially awkward dumb ass didn't know what to do, so I just stood there like a fag. after that we walked through the mall and we made our way to the water fountain. At the water fountain she found a penny. the day before she kept saying she really needed to tell me something and I really wanted to know, so I said to her "Heads or tails" and which ever it lands on the other person has to say what they wanted to say. She picked heads and it landed on tails, so she said best 2 out of 3 and it landed tails again. And she hesitated for the longest time and she asked if she really needed to tell me and I said that I really wanted to know, and she wasn't the best at speaking, So I asked her if there was any way of telling me in a way I can understand and she then told me in sign language "I like you". I told her I felt the same way, and after that we walked through the mall and seems just seemed awkward.
>>
Second part

That night I felt like absolute shit like I needed to tell her something, and that I should have been the one to tell her how I felt. But I'm fucking stupid and I texted her like I was drunk, and I told her everything, I told her about the dreams I had about her, I told her about the things I wish we could do together, and that I was pissed off at how perfect she was. And I'm a sensitive fag, and I was crying while doing this. I want a future with her, she is perfect, and her last boyfriend was a fuck boy that just played with her.

She doesn't have a great amount of friends and usually tells me how she's so lonely and she constantly wants to be around me and wants to do everything with me, but then it changed after the whole gay mall thing and now we have meaningless conversations and the only way to get her to talk to me is to engage the conversation because her theory is that if someone is really interested or cares about her someone else will talk to her or else they don't care.
>>
>her theory is that if someone is really interested or cares about her someone else will talk to her or else they don't care

Hate to break it to you OP, but this is a red flag

Make sure she messages you too and you don't do ALL the work, or else this won't go well
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.