[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weed and parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Hello /adv/. I´m here for obvious reasons.
I´m a Mexican college student that still live with his parents because, well, they are paying my studies. I have good grades, I even work in a law firm (I´m studying law) and try to be a good person overall, still, I have a flaw in the eyes of my parents, I like to smoke weed, I'm not even someone that uses it constantly, I like to smoke a little from time to time if I have time. yesterday I smoked a little bit, and my bathroom was left smelling a little bit like weed, my mother came in and started to acuse me of smoking in my bathroom (I smoked with a friend before arriving to my house) and so it became a huge problem.
right now, they want me to do a drug test, to have a tracker in my cellphone, to leave the door of my room always open, and I can´t go anywhere else but school and work, because, according to my parents, I will go somewhere to use drugs. if you are wondering why I am allowing this to happen, well, if I don´t, they´ll kick me out of the house. now, I don´t know what to do, In 2 years I´ll finish college, but I don´t know if I can handle this shit anymore. should I be patient and let this shit keep happening? should I leave and try to continue school in a public university while working?
>>
File: IMG_4025.jpg (95KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4025.jpg
95KB, 400x285px
>>18475274
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
why does everyone on this website smoke weed. put down the joint you faggot
>>
>>18475375
Because it's a pretty normal substance to indulge in?

Why does everyone on this website drink beers?
>>
>>18475375
fuck off
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.