[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo /adv/, i want to know if the stereotype of being an asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1491508074641.png (194KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1491508074641.png
194KB, 480x854px
yo /adv/, i want to know if the stereotype of being an asshole to girls is good is actually true and if you it's actually worth doing it?
>>
being an asshole to anyone intentionally is never good. The idea is to care about yourself first, saying what you think (when appropriate of course) and most important - make a move
>>
>>18475276
what about the idea that girls like 'bad boys' what does that mean then?
>>
File: 1497304711170.gif (4MB, 514x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497304711170.gif
4MB, 514x300px
>>
>>18475297
thanks for the gif anon
>>
No girl worth having is attracted to a guy who treats her or other people like shit. You'll attract girls, but you'll hate yourself for the girls you're attracting.
>>
>>18475283
It's not real.
>>
>>18475328
thanks for the wisdom there anon!
>>
>>18475328
I'm just here to score pussy. I hardly care about them past that. The problem is, people think that your method to score pussy is the same as scoring a gf. Not even close.
>>
>>18475283
The kind of girl who likes bad boys is generally emotionally immature, unstable, and does not make for good partners. Shitty people are only attractive to fellow shitty people.

>>18475345
Even so, ever heard of the saying "don't stick your dick in crazy"? Even just hooking up, you should have higher standards than the kind of girl that like shitty people.
>>
>>18475264
>he doesn't realize there is a difference between perfect and super perfect
>>
>>18475283
When people say "bad boys" they usually mean "dominant males", it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be an asshole but that you should be sure of yourself and have something to offer.
>>
>>18475264

Asshole bad, confident good. Girls like a guy with a backbone.
>>
>>18475264
Women don't want an asshole, they want someone who is self assured, has good reason to be, and can come off as an asshole to people who don't have what they have when they speak with confidence. A man can be an "asshole" while also constantly putting off good vibes and treating a woman he likes well, and half of what they like about that is a man who will also tease them and keep them enticed, even when they already know he's interested. Not the "so hard to get it's pointless" type shit, just a good olf fashioned man who isn't a fuckboi.
>>
>>18475264

thats sitcom meme psychology. basically someone read an article that said doing certain micro-aggressive things to a woman might make her give you a second look. the idea of 'negging' where you come up with a solid back handed compliment to make her question how great she is and give the impression that you are a little better.

but thanks to the aforementioned sitcoms and rom-coms, people think they should just go up, act like a jerk, and somehow that will make a woman chase them. fun fact, even if you do it subtly, its not going to work if you are ugly. there is no loophole in female psychology that makes them date any fucking guy who says something rude. in order for any manipulation to work you still have to be more than reasonably attractive.

an ugly guy being an asshole is still too ugly.
>>
>>18475264
No.
I havent even read the thread so to be bold and assuming: Ignore everyone. This is the answer:

Women dont hate nice guys, they hate panzies. Everyone does, really. Its not even an attraction thing its a cringe thing.

They also don't like assholes.

They love people who seem socially confident and secure in themselves.

Panzies, i mean actual cringelords act nice all the time because theyre avoiding confrontation. Its not genuine.

Assholes have a side trait of being confident.

If you are a nice guy AND youre confident and secure, you will have zero problems. Youd do even better than "assholes."

This entire myth was created by panzies. They arent even "nice" because they sit in their loneliness and are jealous of everyone and expect everyone to just bend to them and give them what they want because they dont project their anger and disapproval outwardly. That is NOT nice. Its faggy as fuck and frankly very dishonest. Meanwhile, if you meet anyone like this, take an objective look at how much they have *actually* done to improve their chances. The answer is practically nothing. More likely they focus on one woman at a time, dont take no for an answer, then hang on them too long.

And of course anyone who easily gets shit they want is instantly an "asshole" to these people.
>how to get girls.

Since youre curious. Its simple. Meet woman. See if click. If yes, date. If no, forget her. It may take awhile. Simple.

Pro tip: women are *extremely* obvious when they like you. If shes confusing you, she doesnt like you.

Pro tip 2: date within your league. No chasing 10s if youre a 4. No chasing normie girls if youre a weeaboo. No chasing athletic girls if youre 300lbs.
>>
>>18476170
Why the fuck are you using a z? Did you think this was some creative way to introduce a word we've been using since the fucking 60s, or do you just actually not know how to spell?
>>
>>18476177
Neither.

I'm not trying to be creative, and I've never been a poor speller. Apparently I just have pansy wrong.
>>
>>18475264
Yes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.