[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I toughen up as a person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I cry too much and too easily, I'm a guy and I fucking hate it. How do I toughen up and stop that?
>>
Anime isn't real, mate.
>>
Whenever stuff happens, just say

Fuck it, shit happens.

Move on from it and grow as a person.

If you cry then shit that's life for you. You're not that much of a faggot for crying over shit that's worth crying over.

As long as you're doin shit with yourself, who cares what other people think man.
>>
Not everyone in life was destined to be tough. Some people will be weak.

Never understood this mentality from society. We tell our kids that you have to accept that not everyone can be attractive, wealthy, have a good family, be healthy, talented etc but that goes out the window when it comes to being 'tough'.
>>
>>18475306
OP here. I cried not that long ago because of my girlfriend. I though that she doesn't love me. We were walking and she realized I looked depressed. I asked her if I love her and she said yes. I didn't believe her, we went silent. I started tearing up. She didn't, but she was obviously very sad. We kissed and she reasured me that she does love me. I barely held out. Is this worth crying over?
>>
>>18475320
Lemme tell you I personally wouldn't cry over that, I'd be pretty down, but I wouldn't cry m8.

If you cry over shit like that, then that's you man.

Society is like some 10 year old kid who always wants his way but doesn't even know what he wants.

Trust me man. You're not that much of a bitch for crying over this. Just don't mope and let it drag you down. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on man.
>>
But also, maybe wait to be in a relationship if you're havin so much trouble holding out with your insecurities.

Better to be built up than expect your significant other to keep you afloat in your problems man. Don't put that pressure on em.
>>
>>18475329
>>18475334
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>18475227
You become angry and indifferent at the same time. Nothing to lose? Nothing to cry about.
>>
I have the exact same thing, ive had it for years. I only need to recall a deep memory and the feelings that go with it and i could win an oscar. I remember getting hit in the face when i was around 14, and i instantly started sobbing like a child i felt so embarassed but i couldnt stop. When i get really angry i get the tremble in my voice already, its fucking annoying
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.