[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Approaching girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

Hey /adv/,
I'm sure this a question that's posted here all the time, but I am hopelessly inept and could use any sort of advice.
There's a cute girl in my summer class, and I want to talk to her, but I'm really worried about coming off as creepy, and setting a weird mood for the rest of the semester.
I have a class in the same room that ends right when my class with her starts, so I'm always already at a desk and can't just go sit by her. I know I could just go say hi after class ends one day, but I just really don't know how that would be perceived.
And then as a side question, after I do say something, should I just try to make small talk for the duration of the conversation and do that a couple times or just dive right in and ask for her number or something right away?
>>
File: cone cat.jpg (182KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
cone cat.jpg
182KB, 1280x1707px
bump?
>>
File: wrongest.jpg (12KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
wrongest.jpg
12KB, 219x230px
ok, one more....
sorry for clogging up the front page everyone
>>
File: 1476230664757.png (346KB, 546x435px)
1476230664757.png
346KB, 546x435px
Approach her, talk for a while.
At some point in the discussion ask if she would like to go somewhere, like to the park, to the pool, or just hang out wherever she'd like after school.
Keep in mind, that's not a date. You just hang out with her first, otherwise you risk having the "you don't know me" card used on your ass.
Talk and meet for a few weeks, and if both of you enjoy it - ask her out on a date.

You'll get her number along the way if you don't fuck it up. It'll all come naturally if you don't spill spaghetti.
>>
>>18474921
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a9WWhxmzry
>>
Thank you both very much.
>>18476153
I agree with almost everything you said. Every way I've imagined it has seemed forced, and I agree that no one would want that.
That said, though, nothing would get done if everyone just waited for someone else. I think there is some value in going outside of your comfort zone (not that I ever do that), and I really doubt a "perfect opportunity" will arise from nothing, so no matter what it'll be a little forced.
But I should probably just wait until a situation that's at least better comes around. I'm nervous because I've always waited too long in the past.
>>18476069
I would absolutely love this. I'm not nervous about talking to her after that initial icebreaker thing, but the logistics of that one interaction are wrecking/wreacking me with anxiety.
I can't imagine feeling natural talking to her for longer than the ~45 seconds it takes to get from the classroom to outside of the building, where we would probably split paths.

I have so many excuses, I've probably overthought this to a fault.

I'll just wait.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.