[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babies repulse me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
I am deeply disturbed by babies and idea of pregnant women. I am a male and 27 years old.

I have told people I will not hold their baby or baby sit EVER. I am sickened by them. I don't feel an ounce of joy looking at a baby. All I feel is anguish. I sometimes feel curious because I want to know why some people chose to have a baby. Especially people who are urban minorities.

I know this Puerto Rican girl who is 23 with like 3 kids. All different dads. She is fucked.

It's just shit like that boggles me. To me, she is dead. I use to like her but now... what the fuck can you do with a bitch who has 3 kids?

Kids literally and figuratively shit on your fuckibg life man.

Help me understand. If there are any mothers or fathers here... what the fuck were you thinking?
>>
File: wtfbaby.jpg (29KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
wtfbaby.jpg
29KB, 500x331px
The ONLY thing I like about babies is the incredulous faces they make when something confuses the shit out of them. That shit is honestly funny to me. But yeah I think most people have kids because they're stupid and solipsistic. It's really that simple. A lot of people can be good parents too but understand that you can't take all the credit for how the kid turns out. Nature trumps nurture.
>>
>>18474853
I like children, but I really don't like babies. It would be nice if children came out being three years old, but a lot of cognitive development occurs around three, and how you take care of a baby really affects who they'll be as an adult.

Anyway, I see your point. To me, children are very pleasant, so long as they aren't in chaos form. Babies on the other hand are strange looking, eat slime, and shit in their pants. It's definitely not like a puppy or a baby deer.
>>
>>18474853
Of course you don't get it. You are clearly a selfish manchild. Get out of your mother's basement and expand your horizons. Maybe then you will understand.
>>
>>18474884
babies are gross

but yeah most people I have met who say they don't like kids are like antisocial poison or something. if you don't like human beings and don't think people should breed, what is your point in associating with others?

if you don't like a kid just because they are taxing to you, and don't understand that people need to be kids before they become adults who can serve you, then you're not even good at being a sociopath.
>>
>>18474853

I'm not disgusted by babies like you OP, but I agree with some of your other points, and the idea that I just don't get what parents are thinking in a lot of cases.

What's so great about ensuring you have zero autonomy over your life anymore? Especially for some little shit who has a high likelihood of turning into a complete fuckup. Like, am I gonna be happy if I waste the highest earning years of my life stressing over a kid that ends up a pot smoking bartender at 30 years old? I mean, I have some great bartender friends, but I wouldn't be happy to be their parent.

I just don't get it.
>>
>>18474884
>>18474893
look at these fucking mental gymnastics, way to prove OP's point that you people are dumb as shit.
>>
>>18474853
you were a baby once, maybe you're a pedophile or something.
>>
>>18474853
/r/childfree
>>
>>18474853
I used to be disgusted by babies until I had my own. I don't think this can be fixed if you are a man though because you cannot get pregnant. Maybe this is just your body's way of telling you that you should never reproduce?

as to >what the fuck were you thinking?

I think abortion is wrong for myself so I decided to keep the baby. Babies are gross but they grow into cute toddlers and get even cuter until they are around teenage aged. I love working with children so I am not apposed to raising kids myself.
>>
>>18474853
What was I thinking? Don't really know. Just biological imperative I guess. And it turns out that despite the fact I generally don't like kids, I'm actually a pretty fucking awesome dad and enjoy being one. And I actually like the people my kids are becoming. So it's worked out well. Probably just dumb luck.
>>
File: 1485895449560.jpg (14KB, 288x288px)
1485895449560.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
OP is right to be terrified of having a baby. Having a kid is a huge responsibility and is clearly not for everyone.

OP and 99.999% of 4chan would make absolutely shit parents. If your parenting skills are garbage, then do not have a kid. Simple as that.
>>
Male, 28 here.

>>18474853
I was the same, until I met my niece. It's a different story when they're family. I couldn't even stomach one of my friend's newborn children a couple years back. But when my niece was born, I just looked at them in a brand new light.

My favorite video clip to this day is 10seconds long of her giggling, stopping to smile, saying "Hi" for the first time and then going back to smiling.

I've actually cried watching the damn thing multiple times.
>>
>>18475251

Fag
>>
>work at a daycare for three years
>work as after school sports teacher at local gym for two years for elementary
>love babies and kids in general
>going to school to be PE Teacher for highschoolers
Some people are cut out to fill a biological niche man. I'm paternal, you OP you sound like a fucking faggot.

Lol how do you not like babes, especially when you can give them back to their parents at any time? You sound boring dude.
>>
>>18475266

I'm not OP, but YOU sound boring. You want to spend all of your time around kids apparently, instead of being an adult and spending your time with people that have any kind of emotional maturity.

How can you LIKE babies when they can't talk with you about anything, and you're handing them back to their parents?
>>
File: 1486123810712.jpg (372KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
1486123810712.jpg
372KB, 990x742px
>>18475172
I dont want kids but I'd be totally cool with adopting or raising disabled kids if I had the means. I am not male but I think being a cuck is still in my blood. I am autistic but my brother is 10x more. I just dont want to clean up poop every week and see people I get attatched to die for health reasons.
>>
>>18474853
are you a terrorist?
>>
Its called Oxytocin you dipshits, that's the singular reason why you're ok with kids and babies. You like them because a fucking chemical in your brain tells you their worth taking care of instead of just leaving them somewhere or eating them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.