[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Posted this earlier but didn't get as much advice as I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3235.png (986KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3235.png
986KB, 750x1334px
Posted this earlier but didn't get as much advice as I wanted

Ive been speaking to this girl who i like for around 2 months now and we've been on dates and stuff like that and I told her how I felt the other day at the end of the date.
(She's never had a serious relationship before if that's important)

She said that she didn't feel the same way at the moment because she doesn't feel like she knows me well enough but wants to keep seeing me and Seeing what happens.

Should I just give up on this and move on or should I pursue it just to see if anything does happen? I just don't want to waste my time chasing her if she isn't interested.
>>
How old are you? If the answer is below 30 quit looking for an actual relationship, young hoes are going to hoe until they know their looks are going.
>>
>>18474608
Do you like her enough to keep pursuing it? If so, try for a bit longer and if it still doesn't go anywhere move on.
>>
>>18474616
I do, ill see her again in just over a weeks time. Do you think it's a good idea to ask whether she sees us going anywhere and make it clear that I don't want to keep pursuing something that isn't going to happen.
>>
>>18474717
I think it's reasonable. Make sure you're empathetic about it though.
>>
>>18474758
Yeah I plan to, I think she's scared of being in a relationship because she's never been in a serious one before as we're only 18. I'm also going away on a "lads" holiday so I think she might be worried about that too. Thanks for the advice, I'm a bit of an autist so it means a lot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.