[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kicking friends ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Hey adv,

I wont go into explaing why, but I need to kick my friend's ass without seriously injurying him (matter of pride).
Long story short he slept with my ex girlfriend while we were together. Now he came clean after we broke up but we never discussed it in person.
I was the last one to find out about this also. We are "cool" now but I' m supposed to be travelling home to see my friends soon.

So I want to kick his ass, but not cause any major physical harm.
I have little fight experience and I am bigger than him, also have the element of surprise.

How do I go about this?
Dont try to dissuade me, just help me please.
>>
take him to the ground then get his pants off and give him a succ
>>
>>18474564
Sounds like you would hurt him more if you told him you broke his trust and you don't want to ever see him again. A beating is one thing, losing a friend is another.
>>
>>18474621
Not an option, he is within my tight group of friends, and he wouldn't give a fuck about muh feelings.
>>
>>18474632

Train up and then lure him into a false sense of security. Sucker punch the side of his head when he isnt looking. Hard enough to knock him off his feet but not hard enough to do brain damage. Dont use a weapon, use your fist as a club
>>
File: low-kick-gif-alves.gif (3MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
low-kick-gif-alves.gif
3MB, 371x209px
>>18474564
Give him 3-4 low kicks like pic related. It's relatively "safe" in the sense that you won't accidentally break or destroy anything in him or yourself, but that it will TKO him and he'll feel it for a week.
>>
>>18474641
I dont have the skill to pull of a shin kick, I was going for something like a punch to the gut - followed up by don't know what
>>
>>18474648
Not the skill? IMO low kick is easier than throwing a good punch.
>>
>>18474564
Does he have a girlfriend? Might be time for some revenge if she's up to it. Set him up with him seeing you and her in some conversation, arm around her, whatever to make him jealous and then when's he's all pissed you can tell him you guys are even.
>>
>>18475089
I have punched many times, mostly breaking noses/skin above the eye, I dont want this.

>>18475101
Not gonna do this, no purpose bringing anyone else into this.

I just want to show that I can't be fucked with, if he was anyone else I'd just beat him to a pulp but I just want to assert dominance without causing harm.
>>
why don't you just come up behind and rear naked choke and only stop if he says / commits to what you want him to? seems the easiest way.
>>
>>18475122
also, not risky - no surprise medical bills / lawsuits
>>
>>18475122
What do I want him to do ?
I just want swift vengeance
>>
>>18474564
Just punch him in the balls and be done with it you bleeding vagina.
>>
File: 1491536284015.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491536284015.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
I hope your friend reports you to the cops and gets you charged, you dumb ape.
>>
I generally have to say don't do it for there might be consequences you don't want to deal with but if you do attack him and don't have any experience:
Make sure you are determined to do it or you might start shit but don't end it properly.
Just punch him in the face a few times, but not at his temple.
If he fights back throw him on the ground and hit im again.
>>
Honestly, just a gut check will be fine.

Just a solid undercut into the soft of his belly and he'll double over.

Just something to say "Don't ever do that shit again"
>>
>>18475136
I feel justice is only served if it's some sort of formally agreed upon ass kicking. Revenge is best served immediately. Otherwise, you're just a sucker punching faggot.
>>
>>18474564
don't be a pussy. challenge him to a fair fight and earn your licks you weasel fuck
>>
So, obviously you're not cool. So bring it up to him, tell him that you need to give him a knock to consider you even.

We've done this before. Let him take the punch on the chin, if you surprise this dude with a sucker punch you're a fag of the highest order.

I had a friend do this, it worked out fine. Had another friend try to surprise me, it didn't work out for him.
>>
>>18474564
by all means, FUCK HIM UP. the inner alpha has to come out. punch him face to face tho, however what all these fags dont consider , is that there are no rules in a street fight.
>>
>>18474564

He ain't your friend, you numbskull. Also, just write him out of your life, grow up, get over it and move on.
>>
>>18474564
Your ex was a whore. Move on pussy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.