[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I (4w5) make her (1w9) fall in love with me through text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-01-08-20-56.png (819KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-01-08-20-56.png
819KB, 1280x720px
How do I (4w5) make her (1w9) fall in love with me through text (we have seen eachother once, now she is 350km from me). She is a weeb, I just like a couple of animes
>>
You need to give her the d.
>>
>>18474551
what is 4w5, 1w9?
>>
>>18474551
That's my boyfriend and I.

He was smart and funny. Set healthy boundaries - he wasn't overbearing, but he was pretty assertive. He was kind and vulnerable. He made me feel like I had to deserve his attention and I shouldn't take him for granted.
I was his bitch after 2 days we were talking.
>>
>>18474576
^ what the fuck
>>
File: IMG_5164.png (185KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5164.png
185KB, 640x1136px
>>18474669
what? i'm just curious what these terms mean?
>>
>>18475013
>>18474669
>>18474576
https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-descriptions/
>>
>>18475020
That doesn't explain it at all.
>>
>>18475032
You could google it, but:

The Enneagram of Personality, or simply the Enneagram is a model of the human psyche which is principally understood and taught as a typology of nine interconnected personality types.

He mentioned two "types" of personality - 1w9 and 4w5. You can google and see the descriptions of the types.

Basically - horoscopes for people too smart to believe in horoscopes.
>>
File: front_toward_enemy.jpg (180KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
front_toward_enemy.jpg
180KB, 1136x640px
>>18475020
>>18475043
This is the dumbest shit I've seen all day and I'm surrounded by idiots.

Anyways OP, fuck off, weeb girls belong with weeb boys.
>fall in love with me through text
Seriously if you insist on being a dumbass at least get Skype or Viber or something with video. If she doesn't want to video chat with you then you have a snowball's chance in hell anyways.
>>
>>18475043
>superstition for people too smart for superstition

Wat?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.