[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck or Not Cuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>be me
>girlfriend wants to go to prom
>in b4 underage (18)
>prom is at a different school
>she wants to go because her friends will be going/ she is a chick and likes proms
>in order to go she will need to go with a guy from the school

Is this a major cuck move or should i not give a fuck about it?
>>
>>18474342
if you don't care about being labeled as possessive or insecure (and you shouldn't there's nothing wrong with a man not lending out his woman). Then put your foot down, tell her no, and stick with it. To me it's pretty cuck, but im from a different place.
>>
File: 1498754073507.jpg (217KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498754073507.jpg
217KB, 1200x1200px
Dude, don't be an asshole. Let her go.
>>
if she want to go to prom with another guy then you're alredy fucked

accuse her to be a whore and tell her to fuck off, at least that way you can save some of your dignity
>>
>>18474342
it's a cuck move. break up with her.
>>
i dont get it, is it her prome we are talking about, or just some random prom?
if it is hers of course she should go, if it is not she's basically some dudes date
>>
Girls get fucked or at least suck dick on prom night, she is cheating on you or will.

The only solution to not get cucked is to break up with her or have her go with someone from that school and you go with someone from that school. Then you're with her, at least before she gets railed in the bathroom.
>>
>>18474398
This, Chad will treat her well.
>>
I think you have your answer OP
>>
File: 1449340466830.jpg (15KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1449340466830.jpg
15KB, 251x242px
>>18474342
>Is this a major cuck move or should i not give a fuck about it?
Do you honestly believe she, or any woman for that matter, is going to go through all the effort of getting dressed up like that and come home without having a least two different spermloads fired in to her?
>>
Since when do proms require you to bring a date?
>>
>>18474342
Can't she just go with a girl?
>>18474398
Jesus Christ this dude is small. Is he like 7th string jv safety or something?
>>
>>18474948
Was wondering this too. It's a social status thing but people can go solo if they want.
>>
>>18474948
They don't. If she cared about OP she'd go with her friends and explain why (that she's fucking taken) but she wants the dick like any other whore
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.