[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex tricks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: no be quiet.jpg (11KB, 159x255px) Image search: [Google]
no be quiet.jpg
11KB, 159x255px
going to fuck the gf tonight, any good tips and tricks to spice things up a bit? no gay shit
>>
>>18474285
You stick your hand in her vagina and spin her..
>>
>>18474291
i think shes too big for that
>>
>>18474285
Just follow this ONE weird old tip to bring her to a MINDBLOWING orgasm! Put your penis in her vagina.
>>
Get some sex tape and tie her up. Blindfolds are nice in conjunction too.
>>
>>18474285
Make her lick your assh*le.
>>
>>18474360
good idea, no time to order stuff in so will use some clothes or something

>>18474362
thats gay
>>
Suck her dick
>>
>>18474377
Go to your local sex shop.. they'll have it

>tfw kinky gf and I plan to go to ours in different cars and pretend we just met each other buying bondage gear and then left to fuck
>>
File: double.jpg (63KB, 634x399px) Image search: [Google]
double.jpg
63KB, 634x399px
>>18474285
Put that bitch in a full Nelson and fuck her in the pussy.
>>
>>18474285
Ask her what she wants you to do
>>
>>18474420
Thats the most beta move in bed. Chicks never tell you what they want (protip it's to be manhandled)
>>
>>18474434
This.
>>
Don't just go balls deep, put your balls in as well.
>>
>>18474297
Do you even lift? Also are you implying that you would only do that to a child? Are you implying that your gf is fat?

Shame on you, you weak, pedo, woman-hating shitlord
>>
>>18474487
He is talking about his hand lol.
>>
>>18474285
Tease and denial
She'll either scream at you cumming or from being pissed of lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.