[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I eat out a hairy girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1386189776759.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1386189776759.png
78KB, 412x351px
How do I eat out a hairy girl?
>>
File: 30012-wide-cutting-black_1.jpg (88KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
30012-wide-cutting-black_1.jpg
88KB, 800x800px
>>
>>18474283

Tell her to shave? Is it that hard to fucking TALK with her?
>>
Brush her shit to the sides with your thumbs and hold it there i guess. Its a shit situation so push to get her to trim or shave. Like when shes getting into it keep stopping to pull hair out of your mouth even if theres no hair in your mouth. Get her frustrated from you constantly stopping. In the end appologize for stopping all the time and say you want to keep going but the hair in your mouth makes it distracting.

If shes not retarded she will get the hint and take care of the problem without you having to ask directly. If she is retarded, keep doing all this then ask if she can trim/shave so you can more easily pleasure her.
>>
What this person said >>18474309

My gf told me to trim my dick hair or she wasn't sucking it. Guess what, I damn near broke my neck getting to the bathroom to trim that shit.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.