[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend left me. I feel cold and empty. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend left me. I feel cold and empty. What do?
>>
Abuse her
>>
>>18474279
Need more info, why did she leave you? However, it's normal to feel cold and empty. It's a loss like many other losses. With time you'll get through it and it'll become easier to live with. To help you, you need to focus your attention on other things. Doesn't really matter what it is as long as it takes your mind off of the fact that she's not there. Just make sure it's not something stupid or harmful. Millions of people have been through this millions of times. Welcome to life.
>>
>>18474279
you psyche has been through shock, everysthing your mind associated with that person instantly shook, knowing it will not be attainable to you know more. So you kinda overburnt, and brain numbed it self to make it easier for itself.
Don't worry, in a couple days it will start hurting, and in a couple weeks/ months, you'll get better
>>
>>18474279
I'm there too mate, I don't even feel sad or desperate, but there's a freaking emptiness inside me that can't go away.
It's only been a week though, so I guess it'll go away in time.
Just stay strong, see some people, try having fun. Don't stalk her too much, it's 3 minutes of nostalgia for 3 days of sadness, it's not worth it.

Hang in there my man, we can get through this
>>
>>18474312
She has mental issues and she said she didn't want to have a relationship where I was putting in a lot more because she always needed help for her anxiety and depression. But a friend of mine messaged me saying that she has been messaging her ex for the past two weeks and said I was being a jerk ( two family friends of mine were murdered two and half weeks ago so I might of let out some emotions without realizing it.)
>>
>>18474279
take a hot bath and eat the dinner
>>
>>18474332
I haven't slept in 24 hours and I can't fall asleep
>>
>>18474332
She's worth avoiding with mental issues and an ex
>>
>>18474332
If all that happened to you and she left you cause you were "being a jerk" then she's a fucking dumbass. Good riddance. One day you'll look back and thank her for removing herself from your life. Definite sign of BPD in her. Not good.
>>
>>18474279

rape someone
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.