[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't like being black?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
I really don't like being black. I am deeply bothered it unfortunately. I just don't see being black is anything good. Especially in the USA. My dating life is ass righht now because my self confidence shit. Mostly because I am uncomfortable being black.

I am also REALLY put off by black women. I hate how they buy into that "woke" shit. I also dislike how most of them look really unattractive to me. I use OkCupid and the black women on there and in real life look like lord of the rings orcs or some shit.

Not all black women look bad but the ones that look average are mixed usually. I deeply concerned at the high amount of unattractive black women.

Why is being black so fucking aids? I just want a healthy dating life. I am not looking for hookups or freebies and shit.

I just want to be a regular dude.
>>
>>18474008
Ask >>>/pol/ for help
>>
You realize that black men aren't legally required to date black women, right? As for walking around as a black guy and not getting shot, I hate to say it but try to dress like a white guy who works in a cubicle would dress.
>>
>>18474008
You can't change your skin color. Accept it.
Make the best out of yourself with what you were given - study hard, work hard, be better than your peers.

Don't date black women if you dislike them.
>>
Being black is great. Have some self-esteem. You don't have to subscribe to black culture, but why hate the skin you're in?

I assume you're American because a lot of them do act pretty insufferable, black or not.
>>
>>18474076
I guess I just feel bad because if I say "yeah, I don't prefer black women", then I seem like a complete self hating asshole which I might be. Honestly, I like Latinas way more than any other race or group.
>>
>>18474093
Why do you have to say it? Do whatever you want, date whoever you prefer.
Stop thinking of people in terms of race. Date those you like. Don't date those you dislike. Be a good person, not a black person.
>>
>>18474008
Chill bro. Mate, I'm black, and I too struggled with this, but I got over it. All it takes is just being comfortable with yourself and being happy wth who you are. You may look at the black around you and hate being a part of a race that doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities besides using more seasoning in their food as opposed to members of the lighter skinned race, but you don't have to be like that. All I'm gonna say is be the black man you wanna see in the world and find a nice (black) wife who shares your values and try to raise a family with the right values. Hopefully, although this is a bit of a stretch, you can build a positive black community by finding like minded people.

t. Black nationalist
>>
It's fine if you want to fuck other women I guess, but get snipped first. Otherwise you are just continuing to fuck up the gene pool.
>>
>>18474100
>snipped
What does that mean?
>>
File: 1496805460754.gif (2MB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
1496805460754.gif
2MB, 450x340px
>>18474008
>I hate how they buy into that "woke" shit.
Hey dumb ass white bitches buy this shit too.

Anyway op this bs can go both ways with the whole white guilt shit that sjws are spewing out. Either way wanting to be something that you're not/can't change is what's making you unattractive. Come to terms with who you are first then fix other things that follow after.
>>
>>18474093
I mean all of my friends hate black chicks and my friends are black.
>>
>>18474098
Why should I marry a black woman instead of like a Latina or something? I have always disliked black nationalism because it seems so full of arbitrary shit.
>>
>>18474181

Go for what you like. Yeah its cool to be proud of your heritage but hey realistically the heart and more importantly the dick wants what it wants.

Btw pretty sure i read a statistic that black male/hispanic female is like the one of the most common pairings for those two ethnogroups. So its really no surprise at all that you find them ideal.
>>
You suffer from self-hatred
>>
>>18474181
I guess I can accept Latinas, but then again you and I must remember that we are a part of a broken race and we must first try to fix our own home before anything else. With a Latina as long as she cares about the black race I'd say go ahead. I think Kendrick Lamar has a Latina gf or wife and he's very ethnocentric. All I'd say is try improving yourself first.

Also, what do you mean by "arbitrary shit."?
>>
>>18474243
I understand that. How do I fix it Senpai?
>>
>>18474281
Arbitrary shit meaning having to do all this seemingly weird shit. Like marry a black woman, have a black baby, wear dashikis or whatever the fuck and celebrate Kwanzaa or some weird shit.

Basically, I have never met a sane self proclaimed black nationalist.
>>
>>18474294
>Like marry a black woman, have a black baby, wear dashikis or whatever the fuck and celebrate Kwanzaa or some weird shit.
Ok, in this case just do those things but take away the daishiki and wearing celebrating Kwanza. I know a lot of black nationalists can seem weird, but it all goes back to that thing I said. Be the black man you wanna see in the world and try to attract those who are like minded.
>>
File: 24978d6111862f329da197fd89d6852e.jpg (570KB, 1000x1366px) Image search: [Google]
24978d6111862f329da197fd89d6852e.jpg
570KB, 1000x1366px
>>18474076

>You can't change skin color
Dfq you just said bro?

>>18474008
Hey.. atleast you have a big dick.
>>
>>18474543
My penis is 4.5 inches erect mah dude.
>>
>>18474008
dw, I've never met a person who liked black women either, it's all just preference and you don't have to feel guilty over it. And you really don't have to give a shit about being black, Where I come from, I am the only white guy in my friend circle, and I don't feel weird for never talking to white people. I just fit in, you need to do that as well, stop seeing colour (as retarded as that seems I know) and just try to be socially normal.
>>
OP, really? Why the fuck are you bitching? You are probably the most institutionally privileged race that it isn't even funny. You have VIP access to universities, jobs, and the like with the plethora of programs out there that are designed to help only black people.
>>
Non-retarded people will look at how you present yourself and judge you individually. Does that mean "most people"? No, no it does not, but everyone has to face some kind of discrimination in their lives. Plenty of white dudes don't want to be associated with Nazis, white women don't want to be associated with people who watch The View, East Asian people who don't want to be held to unreasonable standards regarding their intelligence, Indians who love a good burger, etc. But you can't stop the people who are stuck in that mindset where they have to pigeonhole everybody because it's their way of coping with being so goddamn stupid.
>>
Kek I can't really relate with the whole self hating thing but I do understand how you feel about black women. Most of the black girls at my Uni are retarded and have fallen for the "unapologetically black" meme. Lucky for me I can just met a girl when I travel home who hates black American culture as much as I do. But that's kind of pathetic in itself.
>>
what does woke mean
>>
>>18475304
woke is just another term for someone with hypogonadism
>>
Anon are you ugly ? This may just stem from you being ugly and black. If you look like an orc yourself I would suggest plastic surgery desu.
>>
>>18475304
"Insane".
>>
File: African_Americans_further_BTFO.jpg (108KB, 480x510px) Image search: [Google]
African_Americans_further_BTFO.jpg
108KB, 480x510px
>>18474008
I feel the same as you op. It fucking sucks but I'm just buying into the whole reincarnation shit to make myself feel better. I feel like I'm required to date a black girl even though I do not want to. I want to move to Japan, get a Japanese wife and fucking settle down
>>
>>18474008
You may be black, but if you speak like a white, act like a white and dress like a white, whites will accept you, just be the whitest people you can be.
If you have black accent, take classes to lose it.
Dress like the most whitest kid you know.
Let other people know by your attitude and dress code, that you were born black, but you are the whitest person you are.

Also, ignore all blacks that mock you for it, you are already a better person for realizing that black culture its shit, you think Barack Obama become president rapping and using his pants on his knees? No, he went to high society clubs, played golf with other people, he NEVER chimped out when someone throw a chair to the ground.
If you want to surround yourself with whites, act like one, and show them you are not uncultured and do not follow the code of conduct they have.
>>
Maybe give https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Loving a go
>>
Blavk people are cool tho
>>
>>18474008
>Especially in the USA
Try the dating life somewhere else then and report back.
>>
>>18474008
>My dating life is ass right now because my self confidence is shit
It's not the skin color, it's the confidence you jackass.
>>
>>18477753
This
>>
Same problem i have for being Mexican. From a black persons perspective what do you think of my people?
>>
Black person here.

Maybe if you be the best representation of yourself and everyone who shares the same skin color, no matter who you speak of, they will respect you.

Hood fuckin negros tighten their assholes when they speak to me.

Do what you want when it comes to women, but as long as you are always climbing toward perfection, others will realize they're shit and either repair themselves or continue to destroy themselves.

Be the beacon of hope that's needed man
>>
File: Cheer up.jpg (59KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
Cheer up.jpg
59KB, 595x595px
>>
>>18474103
Vasectomy.
>>
Yo dude, I'm a White Nationalist, and I hate ghetto black culture.

But any upstanding black persons that recognizes the faults in that culture and is more than willing to step up and become a good, moral citizen is good in my book.

Don't take /pol/'s nonsense as fact. Stormfags are a cancer within themselves.
>>
>>18476607
Clarification on what this anon said.
Someone is eventuallu going to say you're "acting white".
No. You're acting civilized. Skin color has nothing to do with that. You're not "trying to be white", you're not "acting white", you're not an "Uncle Tom". You are trying to behave like a civilized human being.
>>
>>18474093
you are a self hating asshole though lol
>>
File: 1459707997116.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459707997116.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>18474008

This bait sucks. It has always sucked. It will always suck.

Hard 0/10
>>
>>18474093
>i like latinas way more than any other race or group

Mah fellow african american nigger. I know exactly how you feel.

Youre feeling with your dick.
I mean, the only girls I really even try to get are Latinas and they make for some pretty crap partners. Theyre usually welfare cases, spoiled rotten by guys who have deeper pockets than their family and/or has some connection to/dependance on weed with education backgrounds that usually dont exceed highschool meaning theyre stuck eyeballing retail or fast food jobs for the rest of their life. Good fucctois but they are the "Chad who didnt wear a jimmy"s choice
>>
>all these blacks talking about dating latinas

yeah nah. stick with your own women.
>>
>>18474008
you are a regular dude. This is the inheritance of a system that you feel. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You are black, just as someone else is white, or han, or hindu, or arabic, or aryan. Just like some people's eyes come out green, brown or even different colours.
The only thing you have to worry about is what every person worries about: your place in the world, finding happiness, the quality of character. Everything and anyone trying to stop you from defining those things because of skin colour, is an external factor, not your fault.
>>
File: kiara mia.jpg (385KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kiara mia.jpg
385KB, 1280x720px
>>18479718
>stick with your own women
Easier said than done senpai. Speaking for myself, but I could never stick with a black girl because i'm a face guy and their facial features aren't as desirable even when caked up with makeup.

It's like choosing between Serena Williams and some hispanic whore. The whore wins.
>>
>>18474008
You're yourself. You're an individual. You are not a group nor should you identify yourself as a memeber of a group that bares no resemblance to you beyond skin color or sex. Don't buy into identity politics, whatever side you prefer. None of it matters. At all. Be an individual and don't let anybody pigeonhole you into a "caste" against your will.
>>
Mulatto pride
World wide
>>
>>18474008
Look up some actual African history. You may not have had kingdom and empires in the European sense but you did have great tribes. Preemptive no on Egypt, those are Arabs, not blacks. As for not liking your own women, can't help you there, can say this though, if you don't like your race, work to better your race. Be the change you want to see in your communities. As for healthy dating, best advice I can give you is learn to spot when a woman is judging you on your behavior on a date rather than looks and shit.
>>
Ok, OP, here you go:

> Hit up your dealer
> Tell him you want to grab the two for the $15
> Go to local convenience store
> Buy Game Leaf, Wild Berry
> Weight .6, Roll Up
> Smoke that mighty blunt

Love yourself! Being black is awesome, man! Being human is awesome! Spark that blunt and leave the stress behind!

PEACE!
>>
>>18480780
you probably have those same facial features that you hate so why shit up someone else genes with them
>>
>>18474550
God trolled you hard.
>>
The man got you fool. Kick those racist pigs ass.
>>
File: 1442175475030.jpg (113KB, 960x923px) Image search: [Google]
1442175475030.jpg
113KB, 960x923px
>>18474008

Black man here

Don't hate yourself bro we're at the top of our game right now!
all this cuck/bbc/feminism/daddy bought me a blue car not red shit really gives you an advantage.

I can count at least three separate times I've been asked to fuck someones wife/gf, always turned it down (have ego issues myself/ don't want pity sex)

>>18475304
Woke as in some people think they see the world for what it is

>Sagging my pants is just my culture nobody can tell me it's wrong
>Just because the white man does it doesn't mean it's right
>You don't understand, you not from Da Hood (otherwords I love violence & being "cool")

I've dated a black girl before, blew me out of the water how perfect she was. Things didn't work out though.

So I'm saying I'm not a self hating black man, just prefer not dating black girls 'cause things just never work out.
they usually think I won't judge them (prefer a girl without weaves-literally screaming insecurities)
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.