[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spite/Resentment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498691298193.png (89KB, 283x244px) Image search: [Google]
1498691298193.png
89KB, 283x244px
>See girl from office
>We go out
>She gets fired
>Her and her mum convince me to leave the office
>Get fired eventually too
>NEET living, both of us
>She gets pregnant, aborts it
>Suddenly, she has new job
>Stops seeing me
>Cheats on me
>Brings other peoples cum to me (assuming this)
>Leaves me

How the fuck do I get over spite and resentment? It was a classic case of a nice guy being fucked over. I'd be less angry if I knew I treated her like dirt, but the problem is I was too nice and respecting, heck, a wet blanket at times perhaps. But I'd never done anything bad or damaging to her, for me to receive all that I did.

What do anons... what do?
>>
>>18473638

Don't let go of the resentment, use it to forge a better path in life. Also, her aborting it saved you *so much* grief. You're fucking home free, motherfucker.
>>
>>18473642
I don't even know if it was mine, but she made me feel all the guilt of it.

I definitely learned a lot from this, about myself and people and the world.

It just makes me so mad to see her happy, at least pretending that she's not a vicious maniacal piece of trash. I knows she's enchanting some other fools right now too.

I just don't want her to be happy. But I don't know the effects that could have on me, if any.
>>
>>18473654
You know what pisses off this type of person? Leading a life that makes theirs look like shit. Lead a good life, and forget about them. They will find you 10 years later, and that is your opportunity to look at them and say....
"Have we met?"
>>
Go to /b/ for revenge plans, or stay here for therapy.
>>
>>18473661
I think at this point I just want to remove her from existence and my mind
>>
Abuse her
>>
well, you let her take a lead, and women CAN NOT respect a man they have to lead.
Sorry bro, this ones on you
>>
>>18474270
>remove her existence from my mind***
reading back on how silly I sound, I take it all back. I was more looking for ways to get over something, rather than revenge plans. And I know it's impossible to remove something from the mind; really, I do hope she's happy, and in all her endeavors. It's a matter of getting the fuck over things.

Hey anons; try forgiveness. It seems to be a weight off the shoulders, if you can find that maturity in yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.