[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: red-scribble-heart.jpg (1MB, 1920x1757px) Image search: [Google]
red-scribble-heart.jpg
1MB, 1920x1757px
Got a gf, things going well for months, last night she skype calls and says we should break up.

I was in the middle of a call with a good friend and he helps me through for a couple hours of me crying.

She messages me "sorry" and I tell her there was no need to be sorry because these type of things happen. Ask her what's wrong and says she's going through a lot of social stress and says she just can't be in a relationship right now. I talk things out with her and make things better between us over a two-hour conversation.

Tell her if she can give me a second chance and still shoots me down but with "I'm sorry, I don’t think I can do it right now. You’re an amazing guy you really are
Im so sorry you have to deal with me you don’t deserve this I’m sorry
I think I need to take a break from just people in general because I really need to stop stressing out so much. Please don’t be sad this isn’t your fault."

>"right now"

I say that 'dealing with you is probably the most fun I've had in the past year' and say that after a break from everything that I'd like to re-attempt our relationship. And that if it's too much stress for her then that we can continue onwards from our old relationship (good friends).

Do you guys honestly think I still have a chance and that she just wasn't being polite? And if so what should I do to get her back?
>>
She's done with you mate.

Go for a night in the town with your friend and fuck some broads
I acknowledge that this is bad advice but do something to get over her.
>>
>>18473591
It really hurts me to think of the idea that she's done with me. If things go shaky with our neutral relation right now- screw it I'll take your advice.
>>
>>18473617
Best of luck my man
>>
Couldn't have reacted in a worse way even if you tried, mate.

Young women CANNOT be straight up with you about anything, however insignificant it might be, just know that her reasoning is complete bullshit - and don't be surprised when it turns out she's riding a new dick or six within a week.

Best course of action at this point is to just cut all contact and forget she exists. Seriously. Do you want someone who can pull a 180 from one day to the next like that, after spending so much time together, to be the mother of your children?
Just be thankful it ended when it did, instead of after you had spawned kids together, because then her actions would have destroyed a whole family instead.
>>
>I just need to take a break from people in general

This is the biggest hunk of bullshit that can be spewed from the human mouth

Two days later their pics from a house party surface on their page

If it truly was out of the blue then I can promise you she met another guy, OP, sorry to say
>>
>sorry OP, I met another guy and I don't want to own up to being a shitty human being, so I'll give you some bullshit excuse instead
It'll hurt now, definitely, but at the end of it all you'll be happy for dodging that bullet.
>>
Been in the same boat my man, so I'll try to give you some advice on the matter.

She probably still has some sort of feelings for you. Don't get excited though, it doesn't mean she wants to get back together, only that (maybe) some part of her wants to...eventually. If she tries to keep you around as a friend that's probably just so she can feel safe knowing you will be waiting, which you shouldn't of course.

Don't get surprised if she still checks your social media accounts either. Breakups turn into a bloody competition almost immideatly where both partners want to prove how well they're dealing with the breakup and how little the relationship meant to them.

Ultimately, she might want you back, and saying no is obviously the right answer, unless you have kids or have been together for decades. I struggle with thoughts of my ex regularly but it never gets me anywhere, and she hasn't called back yet, which does help of course since that gives me less reason to think about her.

Hit the gym, it's a good way of coping with frustration.
>>
>>18473585

Shes fucking another dude right now 200%. What she told you is bullshit, theres nothing as "social stress" or other shit like that. If she really loved you she wouldnt do that. Be a man, do something you like or try something new, hang out with the bros and move on. Theres no point to be a beta cuck and seek for her "love". Handle the situation like you dont care as she deserves it.

If she ever tries to rebuild the relationship NEVER EVER accept it. Trust me shell do that again. Sorry to make you feel bad but thats the truth actually. Go live your short life and bang som hos bro.
>>
yeah, these guys are right, she is keeping you on a leash, cause stale relationship, albeit not too exciting, provides safety and security, and she wants too keep feeling those emotions by keeping you near. But yeah, she is definetly fucking someone new, or is activly trying to whore around for a while, which ever the case, don't wait for her, she lost you, not the other way around
>>
>>18473585
This is sad. I'm sorry for you.
>>
1. She dumped you over skype and not face to face
2. She dumped you over "social stress"
3. She gave the "It's not you, it's me" vibe
4. She said "you're an amazing guy" yet she still dumps you

Cut ties with her. I don't believe there is an actual reason behind this except that she got bored of you. I believe she was overly-polite and dishonest. Fuck her.
>>
>>18473887
She was probably already fucking someone else
>>
>>18474779
this. now is the perfect opportunity to fuck as many girls as possible.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.