[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generic relationship thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: comfy af.jpg (37KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
comfy af.jpg
37KB, 700x465px
I've know this thicc ™ girl for almost a year, we have been really good friends and started to hangout frequently, one day we were chilling at her place, she sundely jumped on my back, i falsely fall and pretended to be suffocating just to mock her, we laughed a lot and when i turned my face she kissed me, things scaleted, we ended up having sex, but i've never felt attraction for fat girls before and in highschool I was one of those jerks who used to make fun at fat people, now I have this girl who is awesome friend and gf material and has been hinting a lot that wants a relationship after the sex episode.

I do not know how to proceed, we used to be platonical few days ago and now I can not stop thinking about her, how should I proceed in this situation? It has been a long time since my last relationship and i am scared of hurting this girl or ruining what we have if i do not make the right move, she asked to hangout tomorrow and probably will want to second round, should i make things clear as soon as possible? Ask what she wants from me or whatever? Sorry for the long ass text and autism guys.
>>
Little bump before taking a nap, help me guys.
>>
Do you like her or not?
>>
>>18473788
I think i do, i think things happened way too suddenly and i don't know how to proceed from there, i was not looking for anything romantic and before i give her the D i used to see her as a good friend.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.