[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I lower my standards or keep waiting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: LiterallyMe.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
LiterallyMe.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
Hey guys, I've been single for over a year and I want to get a girlfriend. The problem is that any girl who would feasibly date me is fat or ugly. Should I keep waiting for someone I won't feel embarassed/insecure about or just lower my standards?
>>
>>18473490
It's not that you should lower your standards. I just think that you should set your standards on fire because it is absolute trash. You know why OP. Don't fucking try me or I'll set your face on fire and you'll know what fire safety standards are
>>
>>18473499
Here's a free (You).
I guess I'm just trying to be like a normie too much kek
>>
Yeah, just lower your standards. If only ugly and fat chicks hit on you, you're probably less than 6/10, which means you don't even have a chance in the big leagues.
>>
>>18473505
NAH. WRONG BITCH. Fwshhhhhhhhh

Your standard should be also dependent on your dreams and what you plan for the future and principles. Unless you are 16 and is just looking for a burden gf or waifu.
>>
>>18473490
Keep waiting, you u won't regret it
>>
>>18473490
How about you raise yourself instead. Start working out, wear better Clothes, shave better. Then maybe nicer girls will notice you.
>>
File: dreamyfeels.jpg (616KB, 1790x1559px) Image search: [Google]
dreamyfeels.jpg
616KB, 1790x1559px
I constantly ask myself the same thing
>>
>>18473490
Why would you feel embarrassed about someone? If you're a real man, you shouldn't give two fucks about what people think about you. If you like a girl, date her, regardless of how she looks.

Even women you deem ugly deserve someone honestly into them. Don't be a shitstain.
>>
File: deathtrap.png (2MB, 1439x1440px) Image search: [Google]
deathtrap.png
2MB, 1439x1440px
>>18473499
>you'll know what fire safety standards are
well what's goin on in this here thread?
>>
look OP, I've been single for over a year and it's not just fat or ugly women that would date me the problem is this >>18473526
>Your standard should be also dependent on your dreams and what you plan for the future and principles
I need a woman that is waifu material, wants kids, is mother material, and that I can connect with and am attracted to.

back when I was in school a lot of my teachers started saying things along the lines of "I pity you guys that have to pick wives from this lot". I didn't understand at the time but now I do.

I don't recommend lowering your standards. imo it's not going to make anything better.
>>
>>18473574
This
>>
File: 400lb pepe.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
400lb pepe.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>18473574
>shave better
this is oddly specific. you ever rush out of the house without being able to do something? I've rushed out of the house without being able to do something.

>shouldn't even sneeze.
yep.
>>
>>18473490
Honestly OP, just to raise yourself up and make yourself more attractive

If you cant get what you want, then be single.
>>
>waiting
See that's your problem right there.

Don't wait for girls, go attract them.
>>
>>18473499
He still won't know what fire safety standards are. He'll just have a burned face
>>
>>18473490

really it just depends what you want more. a gf, or your standards.

i choose standards every time.
>>
>>18473490

take the time to improve your self.
>>
>>18473574
Clothes are fucking stupid
>>
Don't worry about women, just pursue your career and hobbies, not everyone gets a partner or has kids. That's just how it is. I became an alcoholic over this and I'm no better off. Just do your own thing, if you're lucky a woman will come around, but don't worry about them. If anything you could get a surrogate mother to pass on your genes assuming you actually make money and are not working at starbucks with a liberal arts degree
>>
>>18473963
NOT SAFE

fire chief posting from work, is there any reason lately to go to /pol/ or infinity? Been busy and I some shit happened. I stopped going.
>>
>>18474882
/pol/ added flags, which are kind of fun.
Of course you should stay for the happenings too.
Other than that, not much.
>>
>>18474716

Clothes are not fucking stupid. Wearing clothes that fit, for starters, is huge if you're a man or woman.
>>
>>18474934
Giving a fuck about clothes is for insecure, poor dumbasses who want to peacock around because they have zero self-esteem
>>
>>18474936
No, you
>>
>>18474940
;(((((((
>>
>>18473574
This.

Also, money makes being attractive easier. The more you invest in yourself, the easier it is to to attract better women. Make sure to do more stuff with more people in order to open your social network, meeting new people is key for finding available women.
>>
>>18474898
Yeah I saw the flags deal. It was great the first day and the board felt like it's old self. Someone even started a rwss thread, made me smile. I'm just not in proper form to feel like checking in every day any more.
>>
>>18474979
No worries, the best part about happenings is there's no shortage of them.
>>
>>18473490
Those are some pretty bad criteria to use to find a girl. You know that inevitably, everyone grows old, right? If you're married to a woman for 20 years and she gets into a car crash and her face is maimed, are you going to divorce her right away? If you can put up with a wife that's disfigured after 20 years, why can't you put up with a girlfriend that's disfigured when you met? If your wife has problem dropping the baby weight, are you going for a divorce?

Do you have any standards at all when it comes to her personality? Or do you prescribe by "I'll know it when I see it"? You don't need to lower your standards, anon. You need to actually define your standards.
>>
>>18474936
This is insanity. Clothes can be used to send all kinds of signals. Your income, your effort, your interests, your ability to follow trends and macro conversations, your politics, where you're from, your mindset, the list goes on.
>>
>>18476006
Clothes are clothes, I don't give a shit what others wear.
>>
>>18475592
I agree with you regarding uglyness or facial aesthetics because there's nothing a person can really do about that. Being overweight or obese, however, demonstrates a lack of self discipline and poor lifestyle. I would not date a fat chick unless she's working on it by exercise and diet. Baby fat after giving birth is different and I would make an exception for that. I used to have a high body fat percentage because I let myself go and now take care of myself. It's fine to have standards with weight, OP. If you take care of your body then you deserve someone else who does too.
>>
>>18473490
You should raise your own standards. Make more and better friends, replace shit hobbies with cooler ones like meditation and playing instruments, improve your style and speech, join a sport and do your work well.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.