[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eat a bullet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
I'm 20 and I want to put a bullet in my fucking head. I feel like I suck and my relationship with my family does too.
Parents are incredibly protective, even now not letting me going to travel because
>I will not sleep anywhere but the house
>I will not go somewhere if they don't go with me

I'm a fucking timid, anxious and socially awkward virgin with no self-esteem. I grew up being critizised for everything I liked, being gaming, science, even fucking school, and also with constant fear since my father tends to get violent when he's angry. I got a couple of nosebleeds from him

I never got drunk in my life and i'm a boring beta.

Right now things are at their lowest. I got a bad lung infection, and my parents thought that it was a fucking nice idea to leave someone coughing blood alone. I almost choked with my own blood and had to ask help from a neighbour and a friend on the phone who was about to call an ambulance.

I must be 1 month resting at home thanks to the infection, and I discovered that my mother likes to manipulate and have control of stuff. I can't do physical shit, heartbeat goes high, I cough and I start bleeding. So I must be slow and do shit like reading or gaming. Still I get roasted for that.

Shit so bad my mother even freaks out when I turn on a fan to cool myself because "i'm messing the airflow of my bedroom" even though it only affects me, she needs to be in control or feel stuff is being done her way.

My dad is on his way to become alcoholic, and he can only says he loves me when drunk, we don't interact, same with sister.

I can't have a stressful life without going to shit, so I can't work and finish college to live apart.

I'm thinking about asking a friend who always invited me to a shoot range to finally teach me, as soon as I get access to a gun I can shoot myself.

No one depends on me, I have no girlfriend, no childs, just some friends that care about me and my family, everything will be fine if I die.
>>
or find a way to see a therapist
>>
>>18473432
Did that already, worked various weeks to come to the conclusion that I will have to deal with my family until I die or they die, they will never change and I must be the one that makes "the difference".

I have to "hold on" and be comprehensive, mature and think before talking/acting while they do the opposite. It's possible but it's a pain in the ass, lots of effort and just the mental jerking of "Oh they're wrong but at least you don't behave like them".

I will be (at its best) a middle-class, averge office engineer Joe, with mediocre payment and in result, a pretty boting average life while dealing with my parents since they didn't studied and they have no kind of pension, so I will probably live with them even when my ass is old.

Why bother? If that's the highest possible result I see more reasonable to die now that I hold no responsibilities than later leaving people without a source to eat or live.

I'll go again to therapy anyways, I have nothing to lose (except a few bucks)
>>
>>18473444
Learn web development online during the course of a few weeks. Then look for positions far away/freelance online oppurtunities and when you secure one, run away. Leave everything behind. Only take your laptop and few clothes. Preferably have some money saved up (freelance).
I would say that this is achievable within 1 year easily. Restarting your life at 21 is not late at all, you will be fine, look at all those 30yo neets. You will also have experience with dealing with shit and you sound smart. Good luck!
>>
We are both the fucking same. Overly protective parents, submissive weak mom, alcoholic unstable anger dad who likes to expand your failures in life. I bet your mom likes to reason like stuff that isn't going to happen to happen. I think the only thing different is me and my sister are close. You should literally talk to your sister because she knows the stuff going on in the house given that she isn't as crazy as the other members of your family. Also my grandmother and uncles live in the same house but they are absolutely insane too. We literally can't keep a housekeeper since they all fucking push them to their fucking limits I sometimes want to chain them and let them feel their pain. Anyways, I hope that good shit happen to you anon. Because it is gonna be.
>>
>>18473470
This or in case computer stuff isn't for you, consider going >>/out/ and maybe >>/trv/ and prepare to just fuck off into wild/far away. I heard adventure changes people.
>>
>>18473421
Um there's nothing wrong with your life other than you live with shitty people run away and live at a friend's house leave a note saying you are fine and just need to get away from them so if they report you missing the cops won't take it seriously and explain to your mum that your an adult and she needs to stop being a controlling nutcase
>>
>>18473444
Go be a sales rep at Best Buy. Best way to overcome anxiety is exposure to the trigger. The only way to defeat the monster at your door is to face it and fight through it. Quit being a crybaby. Don't kill yourself just because you're too big of a pouf to tie your fucking shoes without mommy rubbing your back. Time to grow up. Face that demon and fuck his throat with your giant cock of bravery until the fucking suffocates or you're never going to get over it. Go go go go go now quit waiting for life to happen. Go make it happen. And go do something that terrifies you. That's wjat makes life worth living; contrast.
>>
>>18473421
Just leave. If you want to study then apply to a university and live in a dormitory. Get yourself registered to a friends house so you can use that as a mail address so they won't figure it out. Then just leave.
This is the practical advice.
Emotional advice: actually, only you can deal with your own situation. Lot of things here are outside of your control, you can't do much about that. You have to deal with this shit and leave. That's the only way you can improve yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.