[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have decided to give up on the idea of ever being loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Unloved and Free.png (81KB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
Unloved and Free.png
81KB, 320x221px
I think I have found happiness. I spent years and years; a fucking eternity in pain. I felt inadequate, insecure, weak. I imagined me dying alone. Growing up people always hated me, my relatives hated mem because I was my father's son (father is not from a rich background), then there is race, then there is height (I was short until recently, 5'8 now). Then there is of course my face; not handsome.

So much insecurity, so much social anxiety. Life felt like it was a fucking battlefield. I have all symptoms of PTSD meanwhile living in a decent city in USA and never experiencing combat. My mother and father treated me like a fucking race horse, the moment I run slow I am worthless.

I go to a good school, i follow the law, I do my country to a certain extent too. But today, driving down the road I did not feel alive at all, I did not experience the wind or anything else. It's been years since I noticed my own fucking environment because my head is so full of fear and anguish. And I thought to myself, what is it?

Why am I always so out of it, so obsessed with competition or the "next big thing"? And it occurred to me, its because I felt like I did not deserve love. My parents only showed me love when I did what they wanted me to do, and it was ingrained into me that I would never be loved.

And thus from then on, I dont care about being loved. I am okay with not finding a pretty girl to marry me. I dont care about what people think anymore and I have accepted myself as someone who will never get laid or be kissed.

And I think i have found happiness. Is this okay? is it right for me to give up on ever being loved? at least this way I won't be manipulated anymore, and I will not be in pain. I feel free now, will it last? is it a good idea? your thoughts?
>>
File: emmastonehd.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
emmastonehd.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
Its not the same as it was in the 19 hundreds man, its the current year, its only gonna get worse as more and more whites die every year with no new generations.....

Enjoy the decline.
>>
>>18473406
I'd consider myself selfish and I believe that you should always put yourself first. If you've found happiness, whatever it may be then you've made it.
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>18473406
> I have all symptoms of PTSD meanwhile living in a decent city in USA and never experiencing combat
Maybe people hate you because you're such a little bitch. Grow some balls, you pussy.
>>
You can only have PTSD symptoms having had a traumatic experience happen to you at some point in the past. That's why it's called POST-TRAUMATIC
>>
The person I love, I can't tell if they still love me but when it comes down to it, they love drugs and themselves more. I wouldn't have fallen in love with them had I known this right off the bat - because they change. When you fall in love, a chemical reaction happens in your brain, I'm not going to romanticize it, you get addicted to those chemicals and you create a fixed idea of who that person is in your mind as they continue to change. It's not meant to last forever, so it's very uncommon for people to stay together until death and when they do, it's almost always out of a sense of duty or morality. It's sad, but if you find work or a hobby you love, it can't hurt you the way a person can.
>>
>>18473406
>I was short until recently, 5'8 now
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.