[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone out there help pick me up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I am feeling utterly abysmal right now. I am literally sick to my stomach from it. I haven't eaten in two days, but I can't seem to bring myself to. Here's what happened. I got drunk the other day and got picked up by the police. They didn't charge me they just let me go, but my employer found out. (military). Now I don't know what's going to happen. I'm hoping it blows over since I didn't get charged with anything. Even so I absolutely loath myself for even putting myself in the position where I might have compromised my familes well being and for purely selfish reasons. I never wanted to be that individual who would put themselves and their own wants and desires above the well being of their family. I know I have to improve myself after this, but right now everything is so fresh and I'm not sure how this is going to turn out. I know that I will live, and I only hope that I can have the fortitude to make the improvements to myself and my life that I really want to make. I just feel so low right now.
>>
>>18473027
'I think you skipped some crucial part of the story cuz all you said was

>got drunk
>police picked me up
>IM SO SELFISH I HAVE TO USE THIS AS A CATALYST TO BECOME A BETTER MAN

cuz you had some alcohol?
>>
There is no logic to your emotion, first and foremost. But be a better man.

No matter what, you don't know the future. It simply does not exist, there is a present and it is begging you to become a better man. It won't happen overnight but it'll happen. Be strong, tall to your boss about it and tell the truth.
>>
>>18473027
Stop drinking completely. Alcohol makes you feel like shit. 3 or so hours of a buzz isn't worth days of feeling like crap and being depressed.
>>
yes because I had some alcohol, but also for not having the foresight to be able to predict that outcome. So your saying that you shouldn't need a terrible situation to convince you to try and improve yourself.
>>
>>18473027
stop that you dingus, if the military doesn't kick you out for getting drunk they sure as hell will kick you out if you start displaying signs of mental illness.
>>
yes you're right. I already talked to my boss about it and it was a fucking disaster. I was not in a good place for that conversation. I had low blood sugar, I was getting lightheaded and sweating profusely. I thought that I might pass out but I just kept saying "I'm fine." It passed before too long. I did become a little more coherent later on. I do need to become a better person. I am a fucking awful person. Maybe your right about the logic. Perhaps I shouldn't be feeling quite this bad given the circumstances.
>>
You're right. it's time to move on. I know what I need to do.
>>
>I never wanted to be that individual
You think anyone does, you dense piece of shit? Should've thought it through.
>>
thats what you get for drinking the liquid jew
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.