[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you do when you lose the person you love? the person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

what do you do when you lose the person you love? the person I was seeing made me realize there's a whole different type of person that exists that now, I feel like I was spoiled, and everyone I've met pales in comparison, and seems to just be the same person in a different package. should I just step away from the game for a while, or would that be doing myself a disservice?
>>
>>18472857

do whatever feels right. what even is a 'disservice'? just because you wouldn't be actively dating?

fuck if the occassion arises, and date if you find someone worth it. thats it. those are the only two rules to dating.

your scenario doesnt make any sense, i mean if you met the right girl are you going to just say 'OH I CANT DATE YOU CUZ IM STEPPING AWAY FROM THE GAME!'

just chill.
>>
>>18472903

I'm just saying it's exhausting trying to make myself talk to people when they are all just so disappointing.
>>
>>18472952

then dont. if it happens, great. if it doesn't great.
>>
The way I see it, there's a shit load of people out there. Think of all the people you've met, and gotten to know. It can't be more than 100 that you've really gotten to know.

That is less than 0.001% of all people. Right? I'm not doing the math, fuck me if I'm wrong.

But I'm just saying, you can find that type of person again. There are others like them. It seems somewhat heartless and cold to say "screw this person, because I can find another" but honestly you can. You might have to go somewhere else. You might have to really try to find them. But there is another person out there

You know what's more? There's a person of this type that you've discovered, that's even better. It's true. You will find someone better. Look for them.

If you feel like you need to take a break and spend some time for yourself, do it. Life is long.

Take the time you need to do things right.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.