[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trap in the making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

Hello anons.

I have just recently discovered my undying urge to become a trap (M, 18). It was always kind of latent and I had a similar sort of epiphany when 15. I can't actually dress up or wear make up get though, as I don't know how my parents will react and I can't move out just yet. However, I have started feminizing myself, by cutting down on body fat to become much thinner (not fat, just got chub) through exercise and dieting, removing all bodily hair, etc.

My questions are these;
My hair is often dry and dandruffy. How do I effectively eliminate both problems?

I have a lot of dead skin and weathering on my feet; again, what would be the best course of action?

How do I feminize facial features?

How and when should I come out to my parents about this?

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18472818
just be a faggot instead, you dont have to be a trap. crossdress instead and do NOT take fucking hormones
>>
>>18472822
Fuck that hormone shit, I'd rather just look the part than fuck up my biology.
>>
>>18472818

well depends what your endgame is. if you arent actually trans why go full force with this?

as for your basic beauty tips, figure out what the problem is and just use google. if you got dead skin on feet what you have to do is just get something like a loofah and scrub it in the shower, then use lotion after every shower. always wear socks as to avoid contact with rough surfaces.

as for hair, dandruff shampoo and good conditioner.
>>
>>18472899
I honestly don't know - I know for a fact I'm not trans, I'm perfectly happy with a cock. But I've never really been happy with how I've looked, and what's the one thing I like looking at in people? Qt (typically Asian) women, and successful traps. So I suppose that's a part of it; if I'm not happy with how I look, make myself look like people I am happy with.

As for your other advice, thank you. I'll take note.
>>
>>18472917

dont take it too seriously then. if you arent trans then doing naything too extensive will invade your every day life, make you less desirable to men in general, and negatively impact you as you get older.

work out so you are still toned, that way you dont get to thirty looking gross. wear panties and have a nice outfit and shave everything.

no need to do more than that.
>>
post some pics and well tell you what to work on
>>
>>18473021
Sorry anon, but I'm gonna have to decline. I'm not uber comfortable with pictures of myself on the internet. I do appreciate the offer though.
>>
Lurk around /cgl/ they have threads on the particulars you mentioned, crazy bitches the lot of them, so take care with the shitposting there.
>>
>>18473078

whats even the point
>>
>>18473151
Thank you. I shall do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.